Best leveling build and equips for a Sura in 2019 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Best leveling build and equips for a Sura in 2019

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Batuta123

Batuta123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:31 AM

Just wondering what is the best leveling build, stats and equips for a sura right now?

Mine is level 120 and i just came back to the game after a 2 year hiatus. Decided to give the class a try after playing a Sorcerer for so long.

With all the new OCP items, it's hard to find leveling guide that is up to date.

Please consider a money limit of around 24b and i will prioritize equips that are still usable when i hit 175 for mvping and pvm. Even though i know its likely that i will have to reset when i hit that level.

Thanks!  :rice:

#2 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:52 PM

The best for leveling, MvPing and Tanking and so on? Lion's Howl build.
My suggestion for gear, adjust yourself.

Upper: +10 Devil's Hand (OP HG gear for Sura)
Mid: Seraphim Coronet (120 INT = 250 ATK), Eye of Illusion (for 10% maxhp amd maxsp), Mask of Hero (for reflect when being Tanker).
Lower: Toy Syringe
Armor: Evil Dragon Armor. Abusive Robe / Flattery Robe / Consultation Robe, all STR enchant for damage dealer. Mighty Black Threaded Armor. Abyss Dress. Antonio's Coat. Medical Scrubs. And so on.
Weapon: Crimson Mace, Robot's Arm, Illusion Mace.
Garment: Etran's Undershirt [Deviling card].
Shoes: Temporal STR Boots FS Bear's Power.
Accesory: Temporal Ring (combo with STR FS BP), Perverse Demon Mask or Brooch of Hero.

There's some videos of LH Build on Youtubr already.
For another build, you can check iROwiki.
Welcome back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users