how's iRO holding up? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

how's iRO holding up?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#26 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:40 PM

I miss the times when it was actually a challenge to walk around in prontera

#27 Daversky

Daversky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:42 PM

I miss the times when it was actually a challenge to walk around in prontera

The day that you can vend 1st floor of eden

#28 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1244 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

Looks like RO2 just got added to the death list.

https://forums.warpp...-2-development/

#29 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:29 PM

Lol obviously channeling staff to ROM

It’s a matter of time before RO1

#30 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:47 PM

Lol obviously channeling staff to ROM

It’s a matter of time before RO1

Burnt around $xxxish on first 2 days of playing  :heh:

Getting ready for Paladin and WoE  :heh:

Edited by nyyaan, 16 January 2019 - 12:48 PM.

#31 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

been away for 3 months. no news whatsoever from my friends. no RO app to check the current situation of iRO.

what's up?

Prob next place to get the thank you we’re now closing post. Been 2 post already this week about WP games.

Now the Gioia card in labs all adds up! Wanted that VIP and boxes payout....

#32 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:24 AM

Mobile games is really much more profitable. Easily have wide outreach as most people have smartphone and easy to play on the go. ROM is definitely where they would put more focus/resources on. Business side, they make a right choice to branch out to mobile.

#33 Ostarion

Ostarion

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

Half of the month and still no in-progress content for January and development schedule for this year in KRO.
KRO is gone dark to me now.
Only rough plan AFAIK is class improvement of performers, Sura and warlock.

It looks like they made that announcement, and from my understanding it details the Expanded classes, the Performer Classes and the Sura, along with a few spell effects and the ability to remove vending indicators.

#34 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:23 AM

To RO players that stuck with it ever since, would you agree that this is the worst pop decline?

#35 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:44 PM

Playing on and off since the beginning of say probably. I was honestly surprised it was still around after the last time I quit/took a break. I think it was before temporal boots and that patch came out. There's many improvements but so many lingering issues.

Edit- I take that back. Before P2P went active I believe the population was 15k to 22k. After it went p2p to like 9k? Majority of that was probably bots

Edited by hammie, 22 January 2019 - 02:46 PM.

#36 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

Burnt around $xxxish on first 2 days of playing :heh:

Getting ready for Paladin and WoE :heh:

Wait till you battle against "hardcore" youtubers lmao

#37 KobayashiV2

KobayashiV2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWaiting for RO Zero

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:55 PM

Play Shining Force, Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy :D

#38 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:28 PM

Wait till you battle against "hardcore" youtubers lmao

I dont think I want to make guides in RoM. I dont think I will make WoE RoM videos either. I dont think I will play this mobile game "competitively" or "seriously". It is a mobile game. It is not meant to be competitive. So RoM WoE is probably just for a fun event. For competitive RO players, PC RO is the answer (but most competitive players are cheaters anyway lol). Mobile RO is just for casual playing with auto features and all awesome achievements. Most mechanics are the same as of iRO and other PC RO's. I've gone through some RoM guides and there are juse same guides for PC RO, which we all already know. For example, Shield chain build? Ofc, Str and Dex. Elemental chart is also the same. So far, I'm enjoying RoM and I'm giving it a good review. The only thing i dont like is addons. Stupid South East Asian cheaters rolf.

RoM is very a blood sucking game though. $5 per OCP (30 BCC) is insane. Unless you actually use money from your wallet to get cash items, there is no other way to buy cash items with zeny. Even the auction house, you get zeny, not BCC (cash currency of RoM) ... which ... I love the idea. Maybe there is a way to convert zeny to BCC which I'm not aware of but I hope there is none xD

Edited by nyyaan, 23 January 2019 - 03:31 PM.

#39 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:31 PM

I dont think I want to make guides in RoM. I dont think I will make WoE RoM videos either. I dont think I will play this mobile game "competitively" or "seriously". It is a mobile game. It is not meant to be competitive. So RoM WoE is probably just for a fun event. For competitive RO players, PC RO is the answer (but most competitive players are cheaters anyway lol). Mobile RO is just for casual playing with auto features and all awesome achievements. Most mechanics are the same as of iRO and other PC RO's. I've gone through some RoM guides and there are juse same guides for PC RO, which we all already know. For example, Shield chain build? Ofc, Str and Dex. Elemental chart is also the same. So far, I'm enjoying RoM and I'm giving it a good review. The only thing i dont like is addons. Stupid South East Asian cheaters rolf.

RoM is very a blood sucking game though. $5 per OCP (30 BCC) is insane. Unless you actually use money from your wallet to get cash items, there is no other way to buy cash items with zeny. Even the auction house, you get zeny, not BCC (cash currency of RoM) ... which ... I love the idea. Maybe there is a way to convert zeny to BCC which I'm not aware of but I hope there is none xD

Sucks no justice driven rom woe vid then!? Well seeing how the game is being played in rom i doubt a real competitive gaming is doable there, they can make esports n stuff with the pvp and stuff but in the end it's just cause of the hype (or maybe just because am used to the 2d sprite 3d background of ro)

Demn auction house tho, maybe applicable in ro1 (or atleast when there were a lil bit more players)to prevent lowballing to some aspect lol

Egnigen running around the fields is cute btw

#40 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:58 PM

Sucks no justice driven rom woe vid then!? Well seeing how the game is being played in rom i doubt a real competitive gaming is doable there, they can make esports n stuff with the pvp and stuff but in the end it's just cause of the hype (or maybe just because am used to the 2d sprite 3d background of ro)

Demn auction house tho, maybe applicable in ro1 (or atleast when there were a lil bit more players)to prevent lowballing to some aspect lol

Egnigen running around the fields is cute btw

All you have to do in PvP/WoE is probably afk and let the auto-play feature takes care of it for you lol

Also,

Spoiler

Edited by nyyaan, 23 January 2019 - 09:12 PM.

#41 BlackMeow

BlackMeow

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2929 posts
  • LocationTree
  • Server:Both

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:24 PM

is that global?

#42 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:59 PM

All you have to do in PvP/WoE is probably afk and let the auto-play feature takes care of it for you lol

Also,

Spoiler

Holy crap, farming kills like its nobody's business :heh: errr fully automated woe is ughh....

Spreading justice in the next frontier i see :heh:

#43 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:37 AM

Spoiler

How i see ragnarok as of now

#44 Kritzkingvoid

Kritzkingvoid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationLas Pinas: Philippines
  • Server:Chaos Emeralds

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:54 AM

Spoiler

How i see ragnarok as of now

Is Gravity praying IRO would die so it could focus on ROM?

Also ROM looks smug as hell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users