ummm Im missing a skillpoint on one of my characters for some raisin - Classic Tech Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

ummm Im missing a skillpoint on one of my characters for some raisin

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Twitter:ParadoxTiger91
  • LocationWhere there's a pun; I'm just a smile away~*
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:16 PM

yah I don't know how it happened but need some help here :3 tq

Im job lv 42 and only used 40 skill points |:3 thenks again

Edited by BossKi91, 17 January 2019 - 03:49 PM.

#2 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:58 PM

Im thinking maybe I saved one skill point for later then I job lved and  the game assumed I used that skill point up :3

#3 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:19 PM

or I think it happened when my character got deleted... does that help alittle?

errr, should I just champ and that will resolve the issue perhaps/?

Edited by BossKi91, 18 January 2019 - 02:20 PM.

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

It should not affect your job points, also the characters were not deleted with Loki login going down.

What happens is that the login server goes dark for a technical issue, preventing the characters from being on display. The characters in this case are safe and intact.

Make sure that you add all job points in first job bracket as needed before moving to next. If wearing an equipment that appoints additional skill in the skill tree then unequip that equipment and try to allocate points again. Note, you will not be able to move to next job if job points remain unused.

#5 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:55 PM

you mean I cant rebirth without allocating the remaining skill point which I dont have-?? Im missing 1 skill point for my job is missing, I didnt use any equips which grant skills:( is there a reset skill npc? I just want to make sure all my skill points are available before and after I rebirth /:3

#6 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:39 PM

ummm, there is a missing skill point, is that like a bug, can't anyone fix it, uhhm I cant transcend without all 49 skill points you say-?? what happened to the missing skill point? how did it go missing? this never happened on a ps ever for me /:3 I think the skill point wasnt used and deleted when my character didnt display properly, can you please do like a back up reboot my character and then regrant the levels and fix it somehow-, I mean, on one private server, I enjoyed my champ character with all the perks of a trans character, this is really frustrating me ;( I wont be able to woe properly without champ char-;; please can I get like a personal character reboot, and reset the timegrid mechanically oh my god I don't know;there has got to be something you acn do to restore a skill point back, I didn;t do anything illegal, why I am being penalized, 

tl;dr

what does GMs suggest I do to restore that skill point so I can transcend to champion;or was it all wasted efforts-?? I just want to champ and get on with my life on RO, if Im job lv 50, I will only have 48 skill points, why cant you just switch it to if no more skillpoints are usable and job lv 50 enable the trans, and dont -_- it up when I do transcendent class, this is not client side error, I remember I was saving my skill point when I was lv 40ish, this feels more like server side mistake, so I would like to request that special condition for transcending for my character, I read you cant fix the lost skill points, thas why I suggested the alternate solution;; 

also Im missing a skill point still, I thought this wouldve been really easy to fix, considering that this never happened on any ps Ive been playing on [:3 was this like a penalty then, did I do something wrong to deserve this-? I really don't want to be stuck on 2nd class, not being able to trans; so please fix things; I thought thats what they did in maintenance fixing all the bugs, mine is urgent, I tried everything physically possible to try and get that skill point back, nothing worked, so the problem was made server side, not client side, that is my deductions; there was something wrong with the server when I lost my skill point; also I didn;t jane quest on my main char because I liked grinding and finding cards and gears for all my chars;;

Edited by BossKi91, 19 January 2019 - 11:20 PM.

#7 BossKi91

BossKi91

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:33 AM

couldnt you have just added 1 skill point when I reset my job points, seeing as how I was missing one; man and Ive been playing it legit for like forever :( I dont understand coding or scripting, I just thought the official would have less trouble if I followed all the rules to the best of my abilities /:( /sign its not fair I know how to make friends, I have everything going for me, then server ruins all my chances of making it big, Im wondering what is the best response to 1 less job point, I thought it was not going to be that big of an issue, and stuff like this happens all the time on official server, all you need to do was ask a GM to fix it, and then its fixed; ummm Im sorry, I don't mean to sound so harsh on GMs they probably have better things to do than listen to me complain about something irrelevant like a missing skill point, which I shouldve probably spent, not saved /sigh I didnt bot, I didnt break any major rules, I'm just really difficult to deal with because I know how to the thing; and make people think :3

anywho, what are my options without help from GMs

restart my char

continue playing my char which is stuck in an instance like scenario,

Im not quitting iRO :3 there are no more good ps available, all them are corrupted in my opinion;

Id really like help from a GM, can they just raise a skillpoint with their GM powers?

I like to socialize in RO, and woe, and PvP, PvM is like going to work for me; I have a life outside RO, I'm a student in Philosophy major, and I did exceptionally well for a returning student after my hiatus from school; RO is a big part of my life though, I am a gamer for recreational activity, I love anime, so I love RO; I don't like taking shortcuts in the middle and the end, I have many reasons for that, shortcuts bug the game for me :3 I dont want to be lv 50/job50, and job advance, unless its my merchant or a character I don't normally use, and just want to t like to conserve on many of my options, I like to keep my options open;

which option would be best at this point, cm cinnamon-?? TwT

Edited by BossKi91, 20 January 2019 - 12:34 AM.

#8 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:59 AM

You should be fine :), go ahead and rebirth the Monk. After the transcendence ceremony, your character skill and stats points will be reset.

If the issue persists post rebirth then try to reach out to the GM staff by sending a support ticket.

Transcendent info page on fanmade iRO Wiki:
https://irowiki.org/...ic/Transcendent

How to send a support ticket guide:

Please read through the whole guide page before asking questions about the support system
https://forums.warpp...support-system/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users