Who took over DrAzzy's position? - Homunculus Headquarters - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Who took over DrAzzy's position?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:13 AM

Does DrAzzys AI still work? Is anybody else the next DrAzzy?

I'm having problems with my homunculus S. For some reason when its just one character by themselves there's no problem but when i seem to party with my other gene alts the homunculus wont attack monsters (all of them altogether) they wont do nothing but stay idle, it will only attack if the homunculus pet is being under attack, but it doesnt attack even when the genes is under attack. 

Does anyone know the solution to this common problem that a lot of you might have experienced before or are going through?

Oh and one last question im curious. Do homunculus pet still defend and attack while you have an open shop?  

THANKS love you all.

#2 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 06:19 AM

I try to open the AzzyAIConfig program and this is what i get:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The default file could not be found.
File name: 'H_Config.Iua'

at AzzyAIConfig.HomConf..ctorl()

at AzzyAIConfig.MainForm..ctorl()

at AzzyAIConfig.Program.Main()

:wall: 

#3 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:41 AM

azzy quit RO and he made one final update to the AI before stating that he was done with it entirely.

you should make sure the newest version is in your possession since some of the past versions were slightly glitchy when trying to save options.

and definitely reinstall it if you can't even open the AzzyAIConfig because that's where your brain is. assuming you're the type to go after things yourself, you'll likely find your answer in there once you get it working/accessible.

#4 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:33 PM

Does DrAzzys AI still work? Is anybody else the next DrAzzy?

I wonder what kind of software AI the Japanese players use.....

#5 vaxel

vaxel

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • Server:Chaos-Renewal

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:31 PM

I wonder what kind of software AI the Japanese players use.....

http://cocco.privatemoon.jp/

Edited by vaxel, 18 January 2019 - 04:32 PM.

#6 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:02 AM

azzy quit RO and he made one final update to the AI before stating that he was done with it entirely.

you should make sure the newest version is in your possession since some of the past versions were slightly glitchy when trying to save options.

and definitely reinstall it if you can't even open the AzzyAIConfig because that's where your brain is. assuming you're the type to go after things yourself, you'll likely find your answer in there once you get it working/accessible.

I downloaded his latest version of AzzyAI and extracted those files into the AI folder of gravity. I replaced the old files with the newest ones and nothing seems to have happened. It just gives me that error message all the time [the one i typed above] when i try to open the AzzyAIConfig. How reputable is the other AI program? "Rampage AI Lite" I havent tried that one yet because i used to have a hard time with Azzy's AI to begin with, i always had to bug him to help me out with the configz and stuff, he's such a good fellow though was always patient with me. If he were still around i would give donations for his beer fundz since he was a sweetheart to me. 

Anyways,  I havent tried the rampage AI yet because its advanced? like ive said i had a hard time with azzy's i dont think i would be able to handle the rampage one, unless if i have someone guiding me and giving me suggestions or answered my  FAQs. 

#7 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:28 AM

Ok I finally got to open the program! 

Does anyone have any snapshots of their settings that I can use as an example? or are there some posted online? if anyone can provide me a link to some good homunculus settings or some pics, id greatly appreciate it! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users