Astralslayer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • LocationFar Far away~~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:19 AM

Hello. My question is the next one. Actually, what's the best gear for both, Adoramus and Full Healer AB?. Before I quitted, the best set was the mora set if I'm not wrong. Is there any other better one?. Or what's now the best gear for Adoramus and Healing?

#2 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:29 AM

+10 or higher Holly Stick with True Margaretha Sorin card, and Shoes of Punishment set should be the best for Adoramus.

#3 Takaoni

Takaoni

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

+ Mob set or Celine combo. And +9 Abyss overpower dress

#4 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:28 AM

+10 Holy stick with 1 true margaretha sorin card combo with +7 Shoes of Punishment... Or +10 Valk Knife with 4 true margaretha sorin. I think valk knife give more Adoramus damage to normal mob...

Edit 2:not valk knife, but mace

Because, I remembered my friend once used the holy stick and punishment shoes combo on normal mob (not undead or demon) and the adoramus damage isnt increases by too much. It just average....

Edited by gaurus, 19 January 2019 - 11:34 AM.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:39 AM

priests dont use knives. they'd use the mace.

also, the shoes combo is best against shadow/undead/demon/etc targets, where the damage boost effect happens, otherwise it's pretty obvious it is a bit weaker than 3~4x marg cards.

#6 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

My bad yeah not knife. Supposed to be mace. I ll edit it.

#7 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

+10 Holy stick with 1 true margaretha sorin card combo with +7 Shoes of Punishment... Or +10 Valk Knife with 4 true margaretha sorin. I think valk knife give more Adoramus damage to normal mob...

Edit 2:not valk knife, but mace

Because, I remembered my friend once used the holy stick and punishment shoes combo on normal mob (not undead or demon) and the adoramus damage isnt increases by too much. It just average....

Your friend maxed out Lauda Agnus, Lauda Ramus, and Celarance?

If so, it should do acceptable damage. And, getting 4 true margaretha cards isn't realistic for returning player I think.

#8 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:46 AM

Yes he did maxed out those. I dont remember the exact number but remember the disappointment feeling lol. Because he was wearing all faw, mob scarf and still not really add up a tonnes.

Perhaps its due to the bug when the shoes first release, which have been fixed. But the bug is not adding appropriate % increase to undead/demon mob. Not the adoramus part. So i m not really sure now how the shoes fare now.

#9 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:29 AM

Anyway, I digress. I agree that all around shoes of punishment definitely is still the best shoes to get as an Adoramus or ME AB. It give a tonnes of increase for undead/demon mob, essentially like abyss dress when wearing it with +9 holy stick.

As for best healing gears. Thats opens up another plethora of equipment sets and could probably be found scattered here in forum.

#10 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:21 PM

Quad Adoramus Valk Knife reserved for chaser, when Adoramus single target skill mechanics will be converted to AoE in the near future (20XX) from kRO adjustment patch.

Quad Adoramus Valk Hammer for everything that is not demon-undead-shadow-undead race / element target combination

Very effective to be used in tandem with Arrogant shoes + Nature Dress for example against demi human-brute-earth-wind race / element target combination

Holy Stick + Abyss Dress + Shoes of Punishment for effective exorcism, not limited to Adoramus (ME, Judex, Holy Light, Healbomb, Sanctuary included)

another high end equip to boost adoramus damage further, NAR carded Hero Judgement Shawl + Brooch of Hero as Abyss Dress replacement, celine ribbon and celine brooch combo against boss protocol targets, engkanto for pesky poison monsters such as all kind of eremes guile.

Spoiler Adoramus Comparison

Now for healing gears, the most popular one and usable since pretty early in the game are clergy nurse cap + rosary necklace+ croce staff combo.

or

clergy nurse cap + seraphim coronet + seraphim feather + croce staff combo.

for cheaper equipments you can also opt for illusion puente robe + illusion mace combo, accessible from illusion of moonlight quest,

or

the old reliable yggdrasil crown / chibi pope plus recovery light or mora affection sets with wand of affection or empowered wand of affection.

for 160 above if you want the account bound old mitra headgear, you can also get it for free from bed of honor (bio5 memorial dungeon) by converting the costumes.

for shield there are rose of eden.

for body armor there are medical scrubs and ritual robe.

garment there are archangel wing with heal enchants (heal 3 for combo with arch bishop ring)

for footwear there are pilgrim shoes.

for accessories there are arch bishop ring and mora recovery accessories (seal of cathedral, light of cure, ring of archbishop) which provides combo with various recovery related enchants (heal3, archbishop, catholic, cure)

and for costume there are various archbishop enchantable headgear costume, and healing shadow weapon.

Edited by SeiginoYuusha, 20 January 2019 - 02:30 PM.

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

3x Marg +mdef pen card btw

#12 Orthogon

Orthogon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:46 PM

Pilgrim Shoes (-60% cast delay with Praefatio maxed) are nice with Quad Adoramus Valk Hammer too, can easily Lex between each cast. +10 King of Spirit Crown gives 100% mdef bypass/20% cast delay reduction/70% fixed cast time reduction, it is awesome for soloing.

I find I only like Punishment Shoes and Holy Stick against strong enemies who are also vulnerable to Magnus Exorcismus.

#13 Yugacky

Yugacky

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 961 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:46 AM

Spoiler Adoramus Comparison

A picture is worth a thousand words. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users