Thief class autocaster - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thief class autocaster

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Slothfulness

Slothfulness

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 07:05 AM

So ive been thinking of making a theif class for autocast either a guillotine cross or a shadow chaser. I was thinking about using 2x Ancient daggers since it gives MATK +120 so for 2 that would be a total of 240 MATK but then I realized if i used 2 ancient daggers i wouldnt be able to use the mad bunny shield. If only there was a costume for Mad Bunny with the same effects now wouldnt that be something? lol

Anyways, after looking at that video i thought the ideal thing to do for autocast is going full on INT? or at least high enough maybe 80 - 90. but this person has no INT!? 

99 str
79 vit
30 luk
30 dex

maybe the gears/cards he's wearing/using have a lot to do with it? 

#2 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:27 AM

That video is a few years old, so you'd probably be better off with valk knife + lunar rainbow combo now -- IMO. 

As for int, well what you want is matk + spam, not necessarily int. You can get a lot of matk from gear, but really your main damage comes from constantly casting via reflect. The lunair rainbow is especially apt for that since it casts AOEs as well, not just individual bolts. 

The char in the video is also auto-casting phys atks, so eh. 

For what it's worth, I'd do valk knife + lunar rainbow or elemental sword + lunar rainbow, some source of reflect (mask of hero, mad bunny, strawberry mouth guard) and put the rest on resistance/hp/matk gear. 

#3 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:12 PM

Valkyrie Knife for any magic autocast or caster thief.

That 200 MATK, 4 card slots and level 4 weapons attributes are too juicy to be left out.

#4 ignTSF

ignTSF

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:55 PM

That's a prehistoric spawn rate.

#5 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:43 AM

Man this is really hard to answer without raining on your parade.

If you do decide to do this, Shadow Chaser is really the only logical progression. Please don't do this to a poor GX...

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 January 2019 - 07:06 AM

surprisingly enough( not really tho) GX isnt too far behind what a chaser can do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users