Hello Again, Thank You, and Goodbye. - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Hello Again, Thank You, and Goodbye.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:33 AM

Phewww I actually remember my forum login details :3 

I've been gone for a looooooooong time and just decided to visit the game again just now with my old clanmates (was great to see them again, bless them!). So yeah, decided I'd drop by the forums too and bid whoever old timers here who still remember me, a goodbye. 

Rose Online has been kind to me and blessed me with many good friends and times. For that, I will always be grateful. 

So yeah, this is goodbye! Take good care everyone, and thanks for everything. 

P.s I was the guy who petitioned for this emote ->  :hinthint:  :hinthint:  :hinthint: to be added to this forum! Neat eh? But I think I was the only one who used it back then. \

Regards,

Val

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:54 AM

OMG it's been years since I've seen you! 

I don't know if you remember me but I sure remember you.  When I first came to NA in 2014, you were hosting some sort of contest here at the forum for the Draconis server. I don't remember all of the details but I entered it with a pic of cookies I made that had the letters of  "ROSE Online" on them and I ended up being one of the winners.  The prize was 1 million zulie and it came at a perfect time. I was broke from playing the games of the Summer Festival event lol  You also gave me red and blue potions and some other goodies. They were way too high level for us at that time but I shared them with my clannies later.

Your warmth and the way this community welcomed us is a big part of the reason why I stayed here despite many offers over the years to go to some server or another on staff.  I am sorry I missed you when you were in-game. If you log back in before the last day please let me know so I can take a few screenshots of us.  I am also on Discord so if you use that,  send me a friend request HB#4216. I would love to chat with you and reminisce about those old days.

I hope you have a life full of happiness and health!  Take care!

ps- There is some "person" who has made toons with names similar to mine I guess in an effort to fool people into thinking it's me. He even made a fake Truth clan too. Not sure why this guy is doing this but if you talk to anyone in the game, watch for the spelling of the toon names and the clan. His fake clan is Truthz and most of the fake toons have an x or z at the end of their names. If you want to talk it's probably best to do it either here at the forum or on Discord. That way you will be sure it's me. I think you met one of the fakes last night so if anything seemed out of the ordinary this is the reason. I guess children need attention :P  Anyway I hope we can chat soon!

Edited by HoneyBunz, 23 January 2019 - 12:37 PM.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 23 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

Was nice for you to drop by Val, had good times in VoraSyn, and was good to be around such good wholesome people back then. Cheers lad, goodluck. 

#4 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 January 2019 - 02:54 PM

Upon seeing the tittle why is it I already have a good feeling it is none other than the good ole Chief Valakas?

Thank you Valakas I think it has come full circle my Journey with Vorasyn started with my post in the forums because I am pleading for help because I am getting pawned hard in DoD. You sent me a PM offering that you invite me to your clan.

You told me go to Junon at your clan spot near Itz. Yeah it all started there. Never look back since and never regretted that I joined the VoraSyn Family. 

Thank you.

Edited by DarthKarla, 23 January 2019 - 02:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users