January 24th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 8 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 24th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic

#176 mildcontempt

mildcontempt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3483 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:40 PM

For what it's worth, I applaud the decision to give an in-game method of safe +10ing of equipment. 

#177 ComboBlaze

ComboBlaze

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:09 AM

Yeah the fact I can use it to refine gears to +10, especially now during the Hammer event is crazy good.

#178 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:17 PM

The janeway noc does not give any eden group gear to my gunslinger, is that intended? @Campitor

#179 Berna21

Berna21

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:52 AM

and only gives 50 "chunks" of job exp, wich is what is needed for a base 2nd job, but not for trans ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since it's the last step of the quest it should have a pretty easy fix, of just giving more exp chunks, exceeding exp would go to waste regardless.(just lock the npc after you change to 3rd job, or it is already idk)

Janeway has 5 set of quest.

In my case, I transcended then leveled until becoming High Archer then talked to Janeway for four (4) times that makes me base level 70 (I have change to Sniper, btw). Then level outside until I get Job 30, thats the time I again talked to Janeway for the last one. That's how I get to 99/70..

#180 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:35 AM

Can you double the kapha spawn please thank you. 

#181 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:08 PM

Yes, please fix the amount of Job levels Janeway gives players when transcended. I'm only getting 99/50 instead of 99/70. I'm already resorting to the 2nd floor Eden boards to job level, but I'd really prefer to just get to jlvl 70 immediately so I can 3rd class.

#182 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:48 PM

In regarding Janeway misbehavior with job rewards, the staff has made a response as follows,

Next maintenance Janeway will receive the following updates

Janeway will now check job level separately from base level when determining if she needs to help a player jump.
Janeway will now goto job 70 for trans second class characters
Janeway will ignore third class characters including Extended Third Class (This is due to the first change. Currently they can't get anything from her due to base level.)

#183 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 12:04 AM

In regarding Janeway misbehavior with job rewards, the staff has made a response as follows,

Okay, that's a relief. One question: will characters that already went through Janeway's quests and only got to 99/50 trans qualify, or do we have to create new characters for the upcoming Janeway updates?

#184 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 02:13 AM

Okay, that's a relief. One question: will characters that already went through Janeway's quests and only got to 99/50 trans qualify, or do we have to create new characters for the upcoming Janeway updates?

Campitor added more about that here.

#185 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:05 PM

Campitor added more about that here.

Thank you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic