Jumping janeway tip - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Jumping janeway tip

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#51 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2019 - 11:40 PM

sweeet

#52 DVchan

DVchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 12:20 AM

camp says next maintenance, itll be patched up. if you've read the talk of the town, i believe 50% guild taxing your character would make you job 70.

I tried using max tax + Old Battle Manual + VIP and was at 70/1 High Priest. It only shot me up to 99/52. So the max tax + old manual only made a 2 job difference compared to all the other people stuck at 99/50... =\ Stalker prior to that did a non VIP + no tax from 70/21 -> 99/67.. The only character that didn't have problems was my Scholar that went from 70/26 (If I remember correctly) -> 99/70.

#53 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:07 AM

I tried using max tax + Old Battle Manual + VIP and was at 70/1 High Priest. It only shot me up to 99/52. So the max tax + old manual only made a 2 job difference compared to all the other people stuck at 99/50... =\ Stalker prior to that did a non VIP + no tax from 70/21 -> 99/67.. The only character that didn't have problems was my Scholar that went from 70/26 (If I remember correctly) -> 99/70.

Don't use free old battle manuals, as they only boost up base as far as I can tell. You tax because you want job levels to catch up, right? You could use Job Manuals alone as even using BMX3 would be risky.

#54 ROCKheir

ROCKheir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1488 posts
  • Locationhttps://www.artstation.com/rockheir
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 January 2019 - 03:51 AM

But is it possible to finish the quest without reaching base level 99? Why not make Janeway identify if the character has already finished the quest and reached max base level but without reaching max job level as a non-3rd job class (or non-advanced expanded class) and reward the character with job exp to reach maximum job level?

#55 carlczel

carlczel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:54 AM

hi to all.. i have think of this method for now if ypu are ina rush of having 3rd class... and cant wait for the next update.
does anyone do a job 40 high 1st class only (35/40-after elder will) then change to 2nd trans get 45 jane quest (45/40-after orcs). i stop at this coz i have things to do.. well as for me going job 50 as a trans 1st class is not that an impact today as this is not an old school. maybe if i finish janeway this format i can have 99/70 as a result.

Edited by carlczel, 27 January 2019 - 04:58 AM.

#56 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:07 AM

just do this after rebirth,

1. get yourself to 50% tax

2. get first count

3. make yourself 1st job

4. get 2 counts, the one that makes you job 50

5. get to 2nd job

6. get the next count that makes you base 70

7. before you get the last, you may choose to use a job battle manual and NOT old battle manual or bmx3 if you are vip. if not vip, just don't use anything, not even exp hats.

you tax for your jobs to catch up, why would you pump up base experience intake? and yes, taxing yourself to 50% at early counts help base experience intake be less

#57 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:15 AM

2. get first count

3. make yourself 1st job

5. get to 2nd job

7. before you get the last, you may choose to use a job battle manual and NOT old battle manual or bmx3 if you are vip. if not vip, just don't use anything, not even exp hats.

you tax for your jobs to catch up, why would you pump up base experience intake? and yes, taxing yourself to 50% at early counts help base experience intake be less

i have done that yesterday and stop on job 54, soo it not work

#58 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:24 AM

i have done that yesterday and stop on job 54, soo it not work

are you sure? ive done it to 8 characters now @_@ including some of my friends' characters

make sure to be in guild tax 50%, and dont use battle manuals

#59 kamikazezero

kamikazezero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:38 AM

this is so freaking annoying and should be fixed immediately and should not wait till next maintenance

#60 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1231 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 27 January 2019 - 08:35 AM

What is the max lvl to turn in orcs quest? I just got robbed from it at lvl 51 after changing to wizard, feelsbadman.

#61 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:05 PM

My gunslinger did not get any eden group gear. Is it intended? Where can i find basic gears for gunslinger then?

#62 lordzarif

lordzarif

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

2. get first count

3. make yourself 1st job

5. get to 2nd job

just finished trying ur tips..n it work perfectly fine with my HP from 60/22 to 99/70..thank you so much..

#63 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

lol and putting your char to tax will give you a lvl 14 guild or at least 120m exp on ur guild.

#64 GustoZ

GustoZ

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:50 PM

About this event, may I ask staff about increasing the monster’s number in the hunting map??? Since we can hunt only one monster each quest??

There are a lot of players doing the event. Please!!!

#65 Berna21

Berna21

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:37 AM

Hello, in my case I have trans then level up til first job (Novice Job Lv1. to Lv10 and change job to what class you want). Next I talked to Janeway 4 times, take note, 4 times.. I ended at Base Lv70 and Job 1 then I grind and Leveled up my job to Job 30 then returned to Janeway for the last talk and that made me Base 99/Job 70..

Tried first without grinding but it came out to be 99/50 only, short of 20jobs, so i tried again in a different character but this time I grind till Job 20 but its short again of 6jobs, I got 99/64..

So the last try is getting it to Job 30 before talking again to Janeway for the 5th time..

#66 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:05 AM

My 99/70 technique is after you rebirth:

1)get job 10 as High Novice manually killing ~15 poring

2)change to High First

3)get a guild tax

4)talk to janeway until base??/job50 (forgot the base lol)

5)change to High Second

6)talk to janeway until 99/70

7) say ez in pub chat

I think one of the annoying thing about janeway is if you got a char to 99/50 manually then rebirth. The trans char need to do the quest instead of few clicks to 99/70.

Edited by Kuroyukiii, 28 January 2019 - 06:10 AM.

#67 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:09 AM

I prefer my way: afk till next maintenance when Campitor will fix it. 

It works 100%.

#68 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:14 AM

I prefer my way: afk till next maintenance when Campitor will fix it. 

It works 100%.

the only extra step is the guild tax honestly. That poring grinding is just convenience because after rebirth you will be warped to respective class town. As for me non vip i must to transit at pront before going to izlude. So, why not just kill some porings between the portals.

#69 DVchan

DVchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:47 AM

the only extra step is the guild tax honestly. That poring grinding is just convenience because after rebirth you will be warped to respective class town. As for me non vip i must to transit at pront before going to izlude. So, why not just kill some porings between the portals.

That doesn't work. I deleted and restarted yet again. Taxed from the very start, at 70/1 trans, it only shot me up to 99/65. You're still required to get some job levels prior to the final jump. Or alternatively, job manuals if you're rich. This problem would be solved if they had bother to give job exp for the base 70 jump. Why do we not get any job exp when jumping from base level 55 -> 70? All the other jumps prior to that gave job levels.

Edited by DVchan, 28 January 2019 - 09:48 AM.

#70 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:37 AM

That doesn't work. I deleted and restarted yet again. Taxed from the very start, at 70/1 trans, it only shot me up to 99/65. You're still required to get some job levels prior to the final jump. Or alternatively, job manuals if you're rich. This problem would be solved if they had bother to give job exp for the base 70 jump. Why do we not get any job exp when jumping from base level 55 -> 70? All the other jumps prior to that gave job levels.

even if u use job manual u end on job 65
CZLWAQB.jpg

#71 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

Weird because i always janewayed to 99/70 just clicking the npc after rebirth.

How about this:

2)change to High First

3)talk to janeway until base??/job50 (forgot the base lol)

4)change to High Second

5)get a guild tax

7) say ez in pub chat

My guess would be i am completing the kill quest by autofollow my main char thus the alt only get kill counts but not exp from kills. Maybe you levelling from the manually killing mobs while completing the kill count ruined the janeway script.

Edited by Kuroyukiii, 28 January 2019 - 10:42 AM.

#72 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

With guild tax trick
Vip char - 99/65
Non-vip char - 99/70

Why? Base level able to maxed out first before job level due to vip higher exp rate.

Solution? Grind some job levels first or wait till next week patch.

#73 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

You can manually trim down your base exp by deliberately dying in cases where you have a large amount of Base but very little job to lose.  So, if you are like 80% of the way to the next level but only have 10% job, pull some green tea ball monsters to the north end of lighthalzen and save respawn at the kafra there.  These monsters can hit so it doesn't take long.  When you die, you respawn right by that exit, so you can quickly walk out and die again and again and again.  Easy and fast.   Trim your base exp there as needed.

#74 DVchan

DVchan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:56 PM

Weird because i always janewayed to 99/70 just clicking the npc after rebirth.

How about this:

2)change to High First

3)talk to janeway until base??/job50 (forgot the base lol)

4)change to High Second

5)get a guild tax

7) say ez in pub chat

My guess would be i am completing the kill quest by autofollow my main char thus the alt only get kill counts but not exp from kills. Maybe you levelling from the manually killing mobs while completing the kill count ruined the janeway script.

No, I auto follow my Guillotine Cross. The only kills that I have to do on the low level character is getting the job levels to go first class and high first class. Job 50 for first class using Janeway is base level 55 job 50. So it would go

1) Get to job level 10 as Novice and change to first class

2) Do the first jump which jumps you to 35/30

3) 2nd jump gets you to 45/40

3) 3rd jump gets you to 55/50 then change to 2nd class

4) 4th jump gets you to 70/1 (This is where it's weird, they should be getting you to job 30 or something, yet no job exp is rewarded at all)

5) The 5th and final jump gets you to 99/50, then proceed with rebirth

6) From here you simply start again from step 1 but change into high first class this time.

7) From here, even with max tax from the start, the jump levels and process stay the same. But the final jump only gets you to 99/65 (Happened last night, had to delete and start over again for like the 3rd time now, going to see if getting to job level 10ish starting at 55/1 trans will get me to 99/70 for the final jump with max tax)

Edit : Just tried again with max tax, VIP, 57/11 trans -> 99/70.

Edited by DVchan, 29 January 2019 - 12:05 AM.

#75 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 January 2019 - 09:44 AM

another method for those who actually open new ocp box:

when you hit lv70 and job lv1 on your rebirth char, head to einbroch and dump 300 prize medals into job exp (for VIP only). It gets you to job lvl 30 instantly.

Then that last janeway gets you to 99/70, no grinding needed, only less than 5min to get to einbroch total.

Considering that you get 2000 prize medals from the ocp box list, that can get you 6 chars done huhu.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 29 January 2019 - 09:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users