Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 800 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 February 2019 - 02:36 PM

faqfriday.jpg

We made it through January everyone!

Let's celebrate with some questions from last week's thread.

Comment below with more of your questions!

RE:START FAQ Friday

2/1/2019

Campitor: We are currently reviewing the Castle Situation and considering consolidating God Item Treasure by realm so that castles can be reduced without making certain realms worthless.
Giant Beelzebub Wing and QoL updates are in the works. We are currently in discussions with the studio about bringing Februaries upcoming QoL updates for renewal to RESTART as well.

Good, all it will honestly take is combining the loot rewards so owning one castle is equal to owning all of them, make all the loot drop in the one enabled agit and disable the portals/flags to the other agits.  Teleport in on a GM account break them so they are controlled by the GM team guild and its done.  IF woe participation increases somehow then enable another agit.

Campitor: We will consider this.

I read this in an thread from a year ago "Amistr Bag npc checks for the appropriate month. So the quest cycles on and off on it's own."

Which month(s) is the Amistr Bag npc offering the quest?

Campitor:  He should be currently active right now for creating new bags.

Slotted sunnies when? I assume still no progress on the dupes?

Campitor: Were looking at sunnies coming late in the prerenewal updates. Duplication issue is still being worked on. Unfortunately we cannot comment on more than that.

#2 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:26 PM

Campitor: Were looking at sunnies coming late in the prerenewal updates. Duplication issue is still being worked on. Unfortunately we cannot comment on more than that.

Why is this such a big deal to you guys to just give us slotted mid?  I don't see how dupes play into having slotted middle?  Are you concerned people will dupe them avoiding the zeny sink? Are you concerned people will dupe the cards that go in them?  Either way this is a bad outlook for you to have.  Right now you have people with shops up S<MVP Cards that demand irl cash for them and nothing is done about them but we legit players are supposed to wait apparently years to have something i remember having back prior to classic on the chaos server.....To "fix" the duping you guys have to scan the database and remove duplicates which you will have to do either way.  Regardless of if we get slotted mid today or 6 months from now, you still have to do this scan and you still have to delete dupes.  Making us wait does not remove this step and quite frankly who out of the remaining 50?? players on this server cares enough to dupe at this point?  I would guess there really isn't much if any of it occurring now.  The server is too dead to sell items to people on sites for the most part outside of a few idiots buying MVP cards which should be about the easiest thing in the world to catch them for.  

As it stands now, pvp is barely active and by the time you get around to adding them the only use for maya purple will be avoiding sinx in bio2, which is quite frankly ridiculous.  Let's be honest here, you guys will not ever stop the duping.  It's an old game that apparently can't be patched to counter these methods.  Let us enjoy what we worked to get while theres people to actually use them on.

#3 Finagle

Finagle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:56 PM

Has non-rental Four Leaf Clover in Mouth ever been available on RE:Start, will it ever be available? It's kind of part of my signature look  :ok: so hoping to get it again someday.

#4 Finagle

Finagle

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted Yesterday, 06:03 AM

http://playragnarokr...UpgradingSystem

This page states:

Weapon Level 4

No Safety

But searching the forums indicates that weapon level 4 is safe to upgrade to +4. Please confirm which is true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users