February 7th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 7th Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
123 replies to this topic

#101 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:57 PM

make community headgear questable again.

or if anyone have spare, rodex me harvester hat for my biochem (chaos): ign is .o.n.o. :heh:

thank you

had spares when i refined a bunch the first time around it came. please check rodex

#102 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:52 AM

Since some new player urging new upgrade of eden gear. How about introduce community gear to revive new player?

#103 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:07 AM

The "Costume Super Cute Dog" should work during February but it does not work atm.

This will have to wait for the next weekly maintenance, the duration will be extended then.

#104 pao0

pao0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 12:15 PM

had spares when i refined a bunch the first time around it came. please check rodex

woah woah thank you very much

its even +9 :heh:

#105 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:05 PM

Please add Sky Fortress as spotlight too sir Campitor

#106 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:35 PM

giphy.gif

What a cute and undramatic post. The cute kitten dark ritual has come! O>o

#107 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

the drop rate is uniform for all monsters, and yes, you can kill that amount of monsters in certain places

100s of monsters, in one minute? No, that is unattainable, at least for one not lvl 150. Plus the drp rate does seem different depending on the monsters, maybe just from rng. I have seen more tokens drop from kukre, yet I kill more pirate skeletons, and they do drop them, occasionally. So. NOt too clear and dry. 

#108 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:24 AM

dude all monsters have the same rate. The kukres dropped more cuz they ate tokens from the floor that people couldn’t pick up before they come sweeping

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 10 February 2019 - 12:24 AM.

#109 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:28 AM

100s of monsters, in one minute? No, that is unattainable, at least for one not lvl 150. Plus the drp rate does seem different depending on the monsters, maybe just from rng. I have seen more tokens drop from kukre, yet I kill more pirate skeletons, and they do drop them, occasionally. So. NOt too clear and dry. 

I was doing around 180 p/m at level 117. Just pays to know where to farm.

#110 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:01 AM

Sasuga Camp Sama

Sausage gre.... camp sama

#111 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 10 February 2019 - 05:21 PM

wow i manage to refine my faw to +9 now i can enchant three times , thank you for this monster token refine event we can refine our gears were we cant buy safe cert or e.elu/ori :thx:

#112 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:35 PM

dude all monsters have the same rate. The kukres dropped more cuz they ate tokens from the floor that people couldn’t pick up before they come sweeping

Theres a flaw in that actually, and just like items that scavenger monsters pick up, items they were carrying can disappear and not be available after the monster is killed. True I have seen kukre, just like thief bugs and other scavengers pick up tokens and other items, and though one would think the items should still be collectible, many times after the monster is killed, those hard sought items are not always there. So again, maybe the rate is the same, but RNG still changes things enough to make it practically different per monster, as I stated before. ITs just the way it is. *shrugs *. 

#113 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 10:40 PM

I was doing around 180 p/m at level 117. Just pays to know where to farm.

Impressive, but still not hundreds, as the dude on page three claimed, and I wonder how many monster tokens you got out of that. Even in places with closer quarters and greater spawn rate and density than sunken ship, I find 100s of monsters per minute highly unattainable for most people regardless of level.

Still if you were able to do 180 per minute, which still sounds a little high, do you mind telling the people what class and skill you were using?  Thanks 

#114 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:39 PM

Theres a flaw in that actually, and just like items that scavenger monsters pick up, items they were carrying can disappear and not be available after the monster is killed. True I have seen kukre, just like thief bugs and other scavengers pick up tokens and other items, and though one would think the items should still be collectible, many times after the monster is killed, those hard sought items are not always there. So again, maybe the rate is the same, but RNG still changes things enough to make it practically different per monster, as I stated before. ITs just the way it is. *shrugs *. 

items carried don't disappear over time. Monsters just got a limit to the amount of loot they can steal. Like 20  if i remember correctly. So if they eat too many at the same time, it will keep on rolling forward and the first few items to be eaten will disappear.

#115 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:35 AM

Kukres and thiefbugs have 20% chance to use recycle skill which removes some items they looted

#116 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 February 2019 - 05:06 AM

Impressive, but still not hundreds, as the dude on page three claimed, and I wonder how many monster tokens you got out of that. Even in places with closer quarters and greater spawn rate and density than sunken ship, I find 100s of monsters per minute highly unattainable for most people regardless of level.
Still if you were able to do 180 per minute, which still sounds a little high, do you mind telling the people what class and skill you were using? Thanks

"I cannot do it, so nobody else can!"

#117 Originck

Originck

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:17 AM

Does any one knows if the skills rebalance patch for 1st class, 2nd class and transcendent skills will come to IRO ?

#118 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:24 AM

in some years(or decades) they will

#119 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 February 2019 - 09:25 AM

Reason given is for convenience, what an amazing reason. It's such a great reason we should be okay with a patch that was promised for last year to be pushed back almost one year.

No wonder why they get away with these things lol, you are somehow actually okay with their reasoning (convenience, lol) which kind of leaves me mind blown.

Why don't we push back OCP by a year instead of keep pushing updates back? God no wonder why this game is dying.

EDIT: What do you expect players to do right now? No mech updates or rune update, no Nightmare OGH in sight, no PvP/WoE update. New event headgears don't even work. Let's just push out another OCP/costume box right? That will keep players happy.

And you guys still play the game and WoE. That’s the problem too! Hahaha

#120 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 11 February 2019 - 10:48 PM

And you guys still play the game and WoE. That’s the problem too! Hahaha

Well I am afraid it will be even worse if they dont play the game, 'cause knowing Gravity they will just shut down iRO if it doesnt have players, instead of trying to make it better and bring back the ppls.

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 11 February 2019 - 10:48 PM.

#121 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 01:45 AM

or we can stop complaining and naturally be bored and move on. rather, we can learn to accept the slow updates and the limits that we can work with instead. like uhh, most mmo forums that aren't as cringe worthy as our forum

that also involves less snark remarks, doomsaying, altering prices further in most if not all platforms. you go to discord, ro is dead, you go to market, ro is dead, you go to this etc medium, ro is dead. and you guys wish it was alive when most of you seem to be fine with it dead

though i'd have a share in some of the blame for that, i guess it's a work in progress on my part

#122 Seta2501

Seta2501

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:58 PM

I agree that it should not have been the case, we were assured that it would be possible to do the update last December. We found that it wouldn't be possible only a week in advance. We will be getting it later in the year this year but a few other updates much be done first.

Why do they hate us?  :p_cry:

#123 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3524 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:41 AM

firesale is supposed to bring back good old OCPs coz newbies in town thanks to janeway.

#124 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:49 PM

"I cannot do it, so nobody else can!"

Lol I never said that actually, but most people cannot do it, even above my level, regardless of location, so. lol
I asked for some proof or verifiable, helpful info, neither of which was given, which is w/e.

But prove me wrong. If you yourself are around lvl 100 and can kill 300 monsters in 60 seconds, even thief bugs, while getting tokens at a good rate, please post about it. Again I am literally putting the ball in other peoples court and the game is still paused.  *smfh *  ^~^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users