• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jawfish

Jawfish

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:48 PM

Hello everyone. My Hunter is about to rebirth and I thought it would be a good time to start considering which gear I should be aiming for as an ASPD auto Warger Ranger

I like crit locking and attacking really fast and so ive chosen to go with this playstyle. I don't care about which build lvls the fastest, I only care about playing how I want to play, and shooting things really fast with big crits is fun to me.

That being said I have about 2billion zeny saved and I would like to start purchasing some gear to help reach my goal. I keep seeing tons of different advice on WW sets, no don't do WW set and basically a lot of differing opinions. If this community could come together and give me some advice on which gears would be good, I would greatly appreciate the advice.

Thank you kindly

{Paisho}

#2 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 February 2019 - 11:27 PM

if you focus on properly leveling, it doesn't take you more than 1-2 weeks to get your character to 175 or at least close to that. Then at that point you can go have fun with almost all the instances you like with a powerful auto-attack crit ranger. It's way better that way then to waste time doing aspd crit at low levels and then not be able to go try out different contents with your new character.

That said, you should just go with a WW set without any special enchants- as cheap as possible(just upgrade to +4 yourself), and then just go with an autumn hairband and a big crossbow (around +7 is good enough too). All these together won't cost you 200m and you can efficiently level up by just doing flywing+arrowstorm to 150 within 3days through gramps TI, using BMX during turnin and reset stones to do TI every 3 hours. 

At 150, you can slowly try to level as you like inside nightmare clock tower, or go switch back to your agi-crit build using the mesmerizer inside eden, but at least you would meet the entry criteria to most of the instance contents available in iRO.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 08 February 2019 - 11:28 PM.

#3 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:17 AM

You won't have many problems if you just use an Elven Bow + Elven Arrows either.

Other good pickups:

+7 Prism Scarf

Temporal Luk Boots / ASPD , Lucky Day (or Hawkeye depending on preferences)

Perverse Demon Mask

Royal Guard Shield (Combo with Gaia / Anemos / Happy / Etc...)

+9 Autumn Headband

PDM is the most expensive on the list but you benefit from it so much. You get 100% defense bypassing, and 15+ stat points into Agi, Vit, Luk. Which is effectively increasing your attack speed and adding 5% chance of using warg strike by itself. And by getting your primary stats, you get some nice vit to become more tanky.

Autumn Headband is also a must-have. You won't have many ways to get SP back and Arrow Storm can use up SP quickly. Autumn Headband gives you instant cast Arrow Storm automatically. Which means you won't need a phen card or spellflow set to keep your AS from being interrupted. It gives you a ton of damage for AS too, plus it will keep your SP topped off. And they're super common because of an event we had recently.

This list can get a lot longer and more expensive if you are interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users