Ragexe.exe - entry point not found - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragexe.exe - entry point not found

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 13 February 2019 - 08:30 PM

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I just started getting it I think after I updated my graphics card driver. I can try to restore it but i'd rather try other methods. I started getting this error

Ragexe.exe - entry point not foundThe procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump could not be located in the dynamic link library dbghelp.dll.

I am on win7. Any thoughts?

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 05:34 AM

Hello,

Can you please list your graphic card model and driver date/serial?

Are you able to go past the error and launch the game?

#3 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

I'll post the graphic when I get home.i want to say it's GeForce gtx1060 64bit? The driver is 418.91.I can get past the game but I can't open multiple clients. I can try going back to the previous driver or reinstall RO but I'd rather find a solution first. Thanks!

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:08 AM

I am also getting an error when launching the client, the driver is 418.91 (GeForce GTX 1080), a recent update. Have not tested multiple clients yet.

Will see what I can find out about this error.

By any chance, do you have GeForce Experience installed?

#5 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:47 AM

Ragexe.exe - entry point not foundThe procedure entry point MiniDumpWriteDump could not be located in the dynamic link library dbghelp.dll.

Hello, I may have a fix for you. Find the dbghelp.dll in your Ragnarok Online game folder and copy it to your desktop. Delete the copy of the file in your Ragnarok folder and try launching the game. If everything loads fine without the error and no problems playing in game, you should be safe to also remove the file from your desktop.

#6 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 08:54 PM

that seems to have worked for now. I only opened two clients and left them open to vend. if any errors or anything happen I'll let you know.

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users