Yet Another Rebel Guide [An In depth guide to PVM Rebel] - Expanded Classes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Yet Another Rebel Guide [An In depth guide to PVM Rebel]

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:50 PM

Hello, after a lot of thinking and arguing with myself about if I should waste my time writing or not a guide for Rebel I decided to do it since with Janeway a lot of new people are getting into Rebel so it seems like an ideal time to make another rebel guide for the community 

Fair Warning, there will be a lot of sarcasm, irony, bad gameplay, bad advice, memes, old references and controversial opinions in this guide. *reader discretion advised*

also it has been years since I've written a guide

The guide itself will be divided in many parts due to image limitations per post so please bear with me

The gunslinger class is an amazing class with high damage output, multiple build paths, cheap basic gear, newbie friendly, and that thanks to its amazing versatility it allows you to level in a breeze without many restrictions that other classes may find.

Also bear in mind I wont be giving a stat build for any of the builds I'll talk about because there are many variants for every build (and at the end of the day it all depends on what you can get and what are your personal preferences)I'll talk about them in a general way with how you can stat and what gear options would fit said playstyle.

I wont cover cards either because honestly cards are very situational depending on what you are going to fight, racial, element, size cards you name them, even garment cards you'll alternate between 2-4 cards if you have any question regarding cards about any build you are free to leave a question and I'll do my best to answer them. 

Gunslinger

We'll I'll skip the novice part for obvious reasons you are probably blvl 2-4 at this point you are going to choose what path to take with your skills, most people go for Desperado but after Rebel Awakening you can also level with shotgun as a Gunslinger thanks to the buff to Spread Shot from 400% ATK with 1 second cast & 60 SP to a massive 500% ATK instant cast and only 40 SP consumption  (iRO Wiki info is wrong as with most of the Gunslinger/Rebel Skills) and it has the weapon range + snake eyes on top of that making it an early game ranged-splash attack vs Desperado being melee range and making you tank the mobs.

Regardless if you want to go for the Desperado path or the Spread Shot path you'll be using a lot of SP so have your SP recovery items or gear ready for it.

Lets see the items available to us in this stage:

Headgear

Spoiler

Most of this Headgears will still be there as Rebel with a couple additions so keep them in mind

Mid & Lower headgear will be on the rebel section use what you have at hand none of them are really impactful unless you have carded mid headgears

Honor mention to 

Spoiler

Weapons

Gunslinger just needs a basic weapon with the highest attack you can find for your level you can easily level with pretty much any weapon to lvl 99

Spoiler

You can also use Spread Shot with grenade launchers but honestly there is no need to look for other weapons than the ones on the list as a gunslinger 

Armor

Spoiler

Garment

Blahblahblah  HBP/FAW

Spoiler

Ill cover cards for Garment later since a Gunslinger doesnt really care 

Shoes

Honestly you dont need shoes as a Gunslinger so use w/e you want or have at hand, I typically use slotted Shoes with experience increase cards you can also use the OCP shoes that increase EXP and  come on both slotted and non-slotted versions 

Accessories 

Same as above use w/e you have at hand with our current meta game being so centered around OCP items that is really sad tbh and gunslinger being just a short amount of the char gameplay there is no need to invest into anything nor use anything as the base weapon damage will carry you.

Leveling Places

This are the leveling places I find better than others so is just my personal opinion you can always use Fuyukikun's renewal speed leveling guide for a more detailed overview 

Spoiler

Congratulations you are 99/70 and you wasted 30 mins of your life leveling!

Now lets get this show on the road...

Edited by Leonchascon, 19 February 2019 - 04:46 AM.

#2 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:53 PM

Rebel

Congratulations after a short quest you learned that you looked just like some criminal scum that died... so why not take his place right?

Completly unrelated....

So now you have access to a bunch of build paths lets start with the most newbie friendly one at least for leveling but first... common skills and gear!

Spoiler

Headgear [Top]

All the previous options plus...

Spoiler

Headgear [Mid & Lower]

There are a lot of Mid & Lower Headgears but I'll only cover some of them

Spoiler

Ill just mention that there is something called Imperial Feather but Rebel doesnt have any ASPD issues (unless you are planning on trying to reach 193 ASPD with shotgun) and having 120 agi is a huge waste regardless of your build path, but  if you have one and you want to make use of it go ahead and have fun, I personally think its too expensive and not really efficient for a Rebel -even if its really broken on other classes & builds- 

Armors

Rebel doesnt really have that many armors to choose from so you can keep using your cotton shirt   but if you want something different...

Spoiler

I wont go into details for other armors like medic scrubs/antonio coat/ritual robe since even if  Rebel can use said armors they are not suited imo for the Rebel playstyle 

Garments & Shoes

I'll only cover general purpose garments & shoes in here since I'll go in depth in each of the builds

Spoiler

Edited by Leonchascon, 19 February 2019 - 04:53 AM.

#3 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:54 PM

Accessories & Other

Rebel has a wide option for accessories -mostly ocp- I'll name most of them  here but I'll go in depth with them on the builds

Spoiler

Finally with that out of the way

The Builds

Gatling Gun

You thought those Rangers with their wing + arrow storm were annoying?!?! HA! Welcome to Rebel Nation, Gatling Gun has access to 2 main skills

Spoiler

Now into the gear the most important is obviously the weapon.... but what is this you cant use an NPC gatling because you arent lvl 100?!?!? well lets see the options

Weapons

Spoiler

The Gear

Since this is a dex-based build the "best" gear you can get is a FAW ea7 with a Menblatt card paired with a FLP and either a PDM or a T.Ring paired with modified dex boots EA/HE although EA/SoL would also help since it would be close to 50% after cast delay reduction and that would increase the overall DPS of Round Trip. For armor since this is mostly a leveling build you'll spend most of your time wearing an EDA for leech but other armors like MBTA can be pretty useful  against higher def enemies or if you are recovering your HP/SP by other means.

This build is really flexible with stats so it allows you to go 120 int if you want to go with the Seraphim coronet for a nice +250 atk and a great SP pool that would keep you up even through bad RNG with your choice of leech/sp recovery.

You can also go for a more STR oriented build with Tengu Set & G.Protection but I dont think thats a good idea unless you want to transition into a shotgun build later if thats the case you can pick up Modified STR Boots for the extra atk again with EA enchant and any special enchant unless you also plan using T.Ring and like Ive said before HE/SoL would be the best for this build

Playstyle 

This is a pretty basic build mostly for leveling and like the gif above showcased you just have to walk and press your RT key to deal massive damage on a huge area dont forget to use Platinum altar so on top of the knockback your hp will never get below 100% and the atk bonus from platinum altar will make leveling easier and you should be able to oneshot most of the enemies you'll face on your leveling route with the use of a converter because platinum altar requires a holy bullet equipped but you can change the element of it (I cant stress this enough sorry for repeating it so much) 

Pistol

This build is another build centered around AoE but unlike RT Fire Dance only covers a 7*7 area this skill requires higher skill to play due to the lower range is vital to use both skills on conjunction to reposition and keep up the damage output 

Spoiler

The fact that fire dance is an aoe that has no cast time makes it great for some scenarios like fighting Celine Kimi and her clone using it together with Fallen Angel is mandatory due to its short range so even  if FD doesnt consume coins you have to keep an eye for them to keep repositioning yourself around the enemies. Fallen angel can also be used to quickly disengage if you find yourself on a bad spot.

Weapons

You can keep  using the Crimson Revolver from your Gunslinger days but there are also a couple of new weapons

Spoiler

The Gear

This build gets immense help from after cast delay so anything that reduces it will heavily increase its damage so again a FAW ea7 with FLP and T.Ring with SoL enchantment on temporal Dex Boots would give the best output since thanks to the 45% delay reduction it would increase the FD DPS by almost 100% other options are Rebellion Scarf that will reduce your ACD(after cast delay) by 5% Blacksmith gloves for the 10% decrease, New Wave Sunglasses for another 10% or you can always use other items like Seraph Coronet but this build isnt about big numbers, partying with a male performer would also increase dramatically the damage thanks to magic strings.

Playstyle

Pistol Rebel has one of the highest mobility in the game so exploding that mobility is key to this build, you can either fallen angel into desperado once into FD spam or you can fallen angel into FD spam for constant AoE damage, there is nothing much to say, it requires way higher skill than RT because you need to keep track of your coins, in top of your Platinum Altar shield (the shield should be kept up as much as possible since you'll be face tanking the mobs that you dont immediately kill)

If you are fighting problematic MVPs with a decent health pool you can fallen angel and then binding trap + flicker and run away again using fallen angel making it a great hit and run tactic until you can take it down with your FD damage.

Also since pistols have the best ASPD modifier than any of the rebel weapons with a +4 ASPD and since rebel also has access to berserk potion and Dark Rose has both an aspd modifier bonus and a flat +1 aspd when refined to +9 with another +5 aspd from heat barrel you can realistically hit 193 aspd with only a little investment into agi. 

There is also the option to go into a quick draw shot build but currently this skill isnt working with 193 aspd, heck anything at 190 aspd and above makes next to impossible to cast this skill and the damage is not even great to drop your aspd or stop auto attacking to use the skill so Ill just mention it for the sake of it.

Grenade Launcher

Probably the less popular build even less popular than the rifle build, GLs used to use spheres instead of bullets gravity got lazy with the idea and decided that all the weapons now will use bullets to make things easier even if that doesnt make any sense for GLs that killed the  interest of a few of the players that still hold this weapon dear to them.

​But curiously enough this build can also be used for leveling ... and its pretty fun to use...

Spoiler

Weapons

Probably the build that has less variety of weapons, everything that GLs have in common are their awful ASPD modifier (-47 ASPD) and their enormous base atk

Spoiler

The Gear

Ok this time we'll get a lot of different gear on the table because you can do more things that you can think at first sight with a GL

First the sticky bomb path, with 2 sec CD once you acquire a +9 Avenger this weapon will be enough to kill most of the stuff you fight, keep in mind that Howling mine does fire damage and explodes on an AoE so take it to mobby maps or places with lots of earth element enemies like manuk field or scarabas to make the most of this skill like pretty much all the GL builds you'll be a walking meme  any gear that increases your ranged damage is good enough an agi up accessory together with platinum altar is mandatory since you'll be mobbing around and kiting while placing your sticky bombs into enemies thanks to the great base damage of your weapon and the explosion of howling mine (2000% each) you wont be needing more than 1 or 2 stickies per mob pack until higher levels so other than get as much damage as possible on this path there is nothing much to say gear wise since is not affected by any sub stat since your damage will be based around the 2-3 sec CD of the skill    

The Casting Dragon Tail build you should focus on getting rid of the VCT the skill has, so the Seraph Coronet is recommended since you'll want to have 530 sum of int + dex*2  temporal ring + HE enchant also helps greatly towards this goal this skill has 5 secs CD so having a pistol for swapping and running away with fallen angel is a nice idea, other than that focus on gear that increases your defense penetration.

Finally the one and only meme cannon build thanks to the effect of the Rebellion Scarf

"Adds a 100% chance of buffing the user for 50 seconds when using [Crimson Marker]; Adds a 1% chance of casting Level 1 [Dragon Tail] on the target when performing a physical attack per level of [Dragon Tail] known, if a higher level of this skill is known, it will be cast instead."

You can try to run an ASPD GL build focusing on dropping literal nukes on your enemies, remember when I said 18823.pngImperial Feather wasnt worth it on a Rebel? well this is the time to shine for that combo, focus on getting as much ASPD as you can so enchant your FAW with ASPD drop a 4595.pngCenere Card on it,  use 22109.png Modified AGI Boots with AD enchants remember your berserk pot and hit barrel your ASPD enchanted costume your agi ups your guarana candies your celermine your ASPD enchants on the avenger everything to make this beautiful meme come true, remember an autocast Dragon Tail will still be forced neutral element so even if this build can hit lock some MVPs if you manage to reach 193 ASPD your damage will be the same across the board.(You can also enchant your modified boots with SoL for that 100% aspd proc)

Playstyle 

Both casting builds for GL (Sticky Bombs & Casted Dragon Tail) have a Hit & Run playstyle racking up stickies or quickly marking enemies and casting dragon tail then getting out if any of them survive to wait on the CDs of both skills having a pistol to switch as a I said above is great and agi up as well  helps to kite the enemies, using binding trap to slow large pack of mobs will also increase your survival  and will help you keep the enemies grouped for an easier explosion. This build is great for MVPing thanks to its incredible damage.

When it comes to the meme cannon build this build is that just a meme, it can work obviously and you can drop massive 200-300k+ Dragon Tails on the enemies you can still use stickies as a backup to clear the trash mobs and fight  since you'll be the most fragile of the 3 builds since you'll be using hit barrel instead of platinum altar for a shield you'll be fragile so is best if you keep your distance and hitlock the enemies, using eternal chain for the double attack proc is nice for the extra dps overall.

Rifle

Ok you got me I know next to nothing about rifle skills, this is intended to be the PvP build and guess what on iRO Im a PVE only player since we got the lvl 160 update, the rifle was intended to be the weapon for crit on PVE and then with Rebel we got it as a PvP weapon. But Im not going to talk about the gear nor the playstyle of a build I've never touched outside crits and crit Rebel will be at the end of this guide...  

Anyway lets start

Spoiler

So yeah it seems like a good skill set for a support class for Suras there is a Shotgun skill that also has a dispell effect probably making use of both skill sets seems like a good idea for a support class 

Weapons

Spoiler

Personally I dont have anything else to say about rifles to me Rebel in WoE environments looks like a hidden support/assassin debuffing and dispelling enemies while also dealing massive damage to core targets. I dont think I've ever seen a Rebel on iRO WoE  videos so that may say something about the server meta.

Shotgun

Finally we get to my favorite build, but then  the forced neutral element change to Slug Shot killed most of my interest on it, is  still  pretty viable but just not as fun as it used to be since the damage got  heavily reduced from not being able to endow your weapon to deal massive damage 3+++ m hp in a single slug shot

Also cue the music!

Spoiler

Weapons

Spoiler

The Gear

It goes without saying that without a doubt you want a Dustfire since other than death fire's base atk there is nothing redeeming in any other shotgun, not even close. From there you can go 2 paths either go for 120 int/120 dex  build with seraph coronet and Modified dex boots EA/HE-LD and to get as close as you can to 0 VCT, the Modified DEX boots will cut your FCT in half, for a full shattering storm build you need 2 28484.pngRebel scarfs to cut the CD of Shattering Storm in half and also each one of them increases the skill damage by 50% together with dustfire you'll have a total 115% bonus to SS and a FAW ea10 with a menblatt card  would be the best bet. Against really high damage monsters you can swap one of the scarfs for a PDM or Blacksmith Glove if that yields you better damage but using a MBTA would end up on better damage.

The other option is to go for 120 str/dex with the tengu set, you can alternative use modified STR boots on this build with EA/HE-LD enchants I dont recommend using the temporal str boots because getting rid of the half second FCT is great for shotgun or you can use KOSC for up to a -0.7  FCT at +10 and stick to the STR boots, if you choose this route you can use the new 4434.png Gigantes Card for an extraordinary +40 atk  if not you can stick to the GSC or even use a 4434.pngTaffy Card for a not-so-extraordinary +1% atk.

Once you decided what set to use lets talk about the garment + accessories for Slug Shot, if you want to maximize its damage the best way would be to run a FAW ea7 with a FLP (you can see the pattern of how good this accessory is dont you?) and T.Ring with HE enchant, you can also use Giants Protection if you have 120 str or other of the accessories on the list according to your needs and budget   

Playstyle

Cue the music again!

As a shotgun Rebel you are a burst class abusing the high damage and lowish CD of your skills to deal devastating blows in burst to your enemies with a good AoE skill and a single target nuke even after the nerf/fix to slug shot this remains as the 2nd strongest Rebel build for solo play you want to manage your burst and incorporate Binding trap as part of your rotation, depending on the enemy HP you may want to start with a binding trap into a slug shot from then on your rotation consist of Binding trap ---> Shattering Storm ---> Flicker ---> Shattering Storm ---> Slug Shot depending on your Slug Shot cast time Binding trap should be up for the next cycle making this build a build with great DPS, having a decent amount of VIT is a good idea since you'll be fighting toe to toe with your foes but then again if you kill them in a couple cycles as you should most of the monster wont present a problem for you. 

Crit Rebel Build

This build is currently the best build for solo play it makes use of double attack crit patch  and has the highest dps among all the listed builds arguably not as fun and pretty generic vs other builds but a pretty effective build nonetheless it can also abuse buffering your inputs to attack problematic foes outside LoS 

Spoiler

This build uses Eternal Chain & Hit Barrel as their main skills to massively increase the damage output and to enable double attack with any kind of weapon you have equipped

Weapons

This build can use any kind of weapon (except shotguns & GLs due to their poor ASPD) so there are a couple options available

First you can use a 13138.png Dark Rose with EA or Sharp Enchants if you are planning to use LBS instead of Temporal Ring you should enchant it with Sharp2 or a 13127.png Crimson Revolver, sadly they have low base atk but still a good option but being pistols make them able to use the 27149.pngHeart Hunter Card ideally your pistol should be +15 to make the most use of them,27149.pngAunoe Cards/The Paper Cards are also good options for general purpose obviously for Bosses there is nothing that beats 27149.pngAbysmal Knight Card

For Gatling Guns you can only use the 28225.png Burning Rose, Gatlings cant use the HH card so stick to the others, again enchanted with EA or Sharp. Gatling has a better base atk than pistols and also has access to Gatling Fever making it easier to achieve 193 ASPD and some extra atk making it the current BiS option for a budget build.  

Finally on the rifles you can use the 13189.pngColor Scope with its 2 slots and +30 crit can be an even better budget option for starting into the crit rebel world. In the future if all the stars align we'll get the  WAScmKk.pngCalf Kingcobra [2] and that will be the BiS for this build, rifles can also use HH card but I dont recommend it. Because the Color scope is not worth over refining and the Calf Kingcobra is a level 4 weapon and if we get it I dont see a reason to make it beyond +12 (unless you are super rich and want to make it +14 for extra 5% ranged damage that at that point it wont be more than 2~% damage increase)

The Gear

The equipment is really situational and depends on your budget Ill start talking about the accesories, in my opinion the best combo is the Temporal Ring + PDM with 126 Luk for 100% def pierce against all enemies from PDM, if you dont have a Temporal Ring, you can always use the LBS even without the combos is a pretty decent accessory for crit other options are the Rebellion Scarf and the Verus Core/Bako Tattoo or if you have neither you can always use the always trusty FLP with a FAW ea7. Remember that is best if you cast hit barrel while you have the Rebellion scarf equipped in order to keep 100% up time on it.

For the shoes you can either run the Gray Wing Boots for a 10% boost to both your ranged and your crit damage making it a great option specially if you dont own a Temporal Ring but at the same time there is no good reason to not use 22112.pngModified Luk Boots EA/LD Rebel doesnt need AD because they have all the ASPD in the world so the extra ranged damage is nice.

For Garment a FAW with EA enchants usually works better but heres the catch instead of using a Menblatt card you'll be using a 27149.pngPetal Card (like every bonus it depends on everything else you have but generally using a Petal will be better than a Menblatt other garments are fine like HBP and GFSS, there are situations where you may need to use a Deviling Carded garment in order to tank  a boss monster, but is always better to keep the distance.

For Armor if you use a PDM you dont need to use a MBTA for def pierce Abyss/Nature Dress are the best options when the conditions are met after that a FDA with elemental cards or 27082.pngAngry Nine Tail Card that increases your crit by 5 points and your crit damage by 10% if the armor is +10 or higher it adds another 10 crit you can also use 27082.pngRestless Dead Card with its +20 atk and making both weapon and armor indestructible. If you have a 16.1 or 16.2 robe with DEX/STR or even LUK enchants you'll probably make a nice use of it.

For Headgears the WDEH is the best option, if you like your damage to be consistent a Republic Hat, an EMH or a Airship Captain hat woul be the best options for you, the Gambler Set is the best option for the mid and low slot, if you have nice and expensive cards you can use the Mob Scarf combo, or anything that you have at hand  even something like a CD in mouth can help with the damage.

Playstyle

Is a control click build there is nothing much to say, keep your range, remember that you have fallen angel to quickly repositionate if you get caught in a bad place, use a Rebellion Scarf to cast Hit barrel so you reduce its CD by 20 sec making it 100% Up time as I pointed above, and refresh Eternal Chain every now and then. I dont know how many times Ive said this but Elemental Converters are your friend and remember that since you dont have a shield the best defense is to kill the enemies ASAP.

Also as I said when I started speaking about this build you can buffer your inputs to kill MVPs from outside their range (like Warlocks kill monster from max range but even better  :heh: )

Leveling Spots for Rebel

Rebel can level anyway so it really makes good use of the mid & high ti thanks to its massive range great aoe tools and being decently tanky thanks to the platinum altar shield, as always if you want to see more spots you can check fuyikikun's speed leveling guide this are the ones that worked better for me and the gear I have

Spoiler

Videos

I'll be making more videos with the time once I start running more stuff sadly I dont record most of the times I go into C.Lab so there are lots of nice kills missing in this list but it will grow with the time!

Spoiler

Closing Words

Well if you made it this far into the guide you either skipped everything or not like I said at some point Im making a guide Im not your mom  :heh:  Anyway thanks for reading this guide :thx:  :thx:  :thx:  :thx:  is far from perfect and is probably missing a lot of things I made it from the info I have in my head and with my own knowledge of the game any criticism is well received. I hope you find this guide useful and it helps you or even convince you to tryout Rebel and I hope you have fun playing this kinda forgotten class. 

Hate mail/donationsplease dont put me on r/choosingbeggars but yes give me stuff please I barerly run  ET once per week :heh: /others you can contact me here, or RODEX any of my rebels Hollenfeuer  or Critbellion   

PS: this guide wasnt proofread and its over 10000 words long (20 pages in word)

PS.2: I had to end up deleting the entirety of the gear miniatures in order to continue posting the guide, anyways Cinnamon is free to merge the post if its possible cheers!

Edited by Leonchascon, 18 February 2019 - 06:56 PM.

#4 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2518 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 03:12 AM

rebel cant equip cursed book, its for trans class only

a good replacement would be magician knit hat, even at +7 its already very good

similar to ladon would be mysterious muffler, less SP leech but more HP/SP and permanent move speed up

#5 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:54 AM

rebel cant equip cursed book, its for trans class only

a good replacement would be magician knit hat, even at +7 its already very good

similar to ladon would be mysterious muffler, less SP leech but more HP/SP and permanent move speed up

Thanks forgot about the restriction of trans only in cursed book

I was totally going to add the magic knit hat and the MM just flew over my head thanks for that, fixed 

#6 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2518 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 07:21 PM

Also, if you find anything wrong on the wiki, feel free to PM me, i can help input the correct info :)

#7 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:18 AM

Rifle

Ok you got me I know next to nothing about rifle skills, this is intended to be the PvP build and guess what on iRO Im a PVE only player since we got the lvl 160 update, the rifle was intended to be the weapon for crit on PVE and then with Rebel we got it as a PvP weapon. But Im not going to talk about the gear nor the playstyle of a build I've never touched outside crits and crit Rebel will be at the end of this guide...  

Anyway lets start

Spoiler

Personally I dont have anything else to say about rifles to me Rebel in WoE environments looks like a hidden support/assassin debuffing and dispelling enemies while also dealing massive damage to core targets. I dont think I've ever seen a Rebel on iRO WoE  videos so that may say something about the server meta.

I've reset my crit rebel skillset a few times and currently I use rifles, but only for PVP 99% of the time.

Mass Spiral sucks, but then again I only tried level 1. Still very unimpressed at the skill though.

Anti-Material Blast can 1 hit several classes from a distance. The demi-human resistance debuff duration is 10 seconds. I'm unsure if that is correct, or if it's 20 seconds as noted on the Wiki.

God's Hammer is OK for a last resort skill if your enemy doesn't die from AMB. Also it doesn't force stun in my experience, but I guess it's because most people have 100 Vit nowadays.

I WoE/PVP with my Rebel, because I rebel against meta classes. I got a little bit of WoE screentime in other people's vids haha.

#8 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:20 PM

Naked gunslinger for funzies

Sadly the spawn on the rock ridge mines is too low and Im too unlucky to get the card

https://www.divine-p...rs-class-1-card

#9 adi261090

adi261090

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • LocationEden Group
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:53 AM

Hello Leonchanson, may i know your skills tree for Shotgun build? I have only one chance reset to Mesmerize. Thank you!

#10 Leonchascon

Leonchascon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:25 AM

Hello Leonchanson, may i know your skills tree for Shotgun build? I have only one chance reset to Mesmerize. Thank you!

As Rebel you have many leftover points if you want to focus on only one build

EIM1BIr.png

If you want you can level with Round Trip for a better AoE than Shattering Storm, in that case use the extra gunslinger points for Gatling Fever and as you can see you have up to 23 free points as Rebel, more than enough to grab Round Trip, and Hit Barrel if you ever want to go any kind of hybrid build. You can also max vanishing buster if you want in order to have the 100% dispel chance against agi up MVPs

#11 adi261090

adi261090

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts
  • LocationEden Group
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 28 February 2019 - 03:42 AM

Thank you Leonchascon  :no1:

#12 Saul999

Saul999