February 21st Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

February 21st Ragnarok Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

#26 mark0707

mark0707

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:44 AM

You guys are only selling now when I already dumped $800 on ragnarok mobile last weeks gatcha. Are you even trying? Now i dont have money for new OCP haha

#27 RogerKhan

RogerKhan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 838 posts
  • LocationVancouver (British Columbia)
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 21 February 2019 - 01:33 AM

Mastering card 

Edited by RogerKhan, 21 February 2019 - 01:48 AM.

#28 MASTERZMEGA

MASTERZMEGA

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Final Fantasy XIV

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:37 AM

Spoiler

Hi bro camper Banshee is mid ti not high bro i saw her in mid ti before sooooo find another high lv monster pls lv 125-150.Jump Event should continue to March since its so nice from you all and this server has no hot events hardly like official.Enriched Hammer should stay permanent since he has no bad effect on the server and plays like him a lot. I wish gramps ti was also added to Spotlight lol.Good luck bro dont work to hard.keep us up to date.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 21 February 2019 - 07:26 AM.
Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags.

#29 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:22 AM

You guys are only selling now when I already dumped $800 on ragnarok mobile last weeks gatcha. Are you even trying? Now i dont have money for new OCP haha

Thank you for supporting Gravity interact! Make sure you don’t miss the auction house when players try to outbid each other’s with BCC ie. Real money. Players get MVP cards. Gravity gets real money. This just solves RMT issues. It’s so freaking deep!

The FAW in the rocket machine are nice though. I dumped $1.2k just for them, whooping a total of $5000 approximately spent during my 6 weeks of playing the game, even I knew I’d quit RoM in few weeks. I never meant to play RoM or any Gravity games seriously. That’s so dumb of me rolf

Edited by nyyaan, 21 February 2019 - 03:26 AM.

#30 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:04 AM

Im still processing spending that much money on a game . O>o BUt since you spent over 5000 grand, does this mean they can afford to lower the required monster tokens for the event now? :P lol ( I wish...)

#31 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:11 AM

Hi bro camper Banshee is mid ti not high bro i saw her in mid ti before sooooo find another high lv monster pls lv 125-150.Jump Event should continue to March since its so nice from you all and this server has no hot events hardly like official.Enriched Hammer should stay permanent since he has no bad effect on the server and plays like him a lot. I wish gramps ti was also added to Spotlight lol.Good luck bro dont work to hard.keep us up to date.

Banshee is lvl 130 bruh

#32 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:35 AM

The pig costume, have any effect working?

BTW, cowraiders card compound, we r running weeks and more weeks without any explanation.

All cards with slot fix will have this trouble.

Gigantes card

Mecha spider

Cowraiders class 1, 2.

We need this!

I was thinking to ask, when come new cards, but have some with slot fix too, then, it will be a big problem.

Please FIX this or we really have a card that works only with 1 acessory.  "rock ridge acessory".

Waiting.

#33 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:46 AM

Hi Camp,

1) When will you update Sheila costume boxter?

2) When will you fix Costume Full Bloom Cherry Tree sprite? It has been months since released and it still looks like fluttering cherry blossom instead of what was advertised.

3) When will you fix Nature dress sprite? It still as black as Abyss Dress.

4) Have you consider adding JRO New Sprite to IRO anytime soon? I am sure many people will be excited by this.

cheers

This

Get no.4 ready soon pls. 

And there's also a long list of bugs in another thread that needs to be taken care of as well. 

#34 xtremegene

xtremegene

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:43 AM

lorH46F.jpg

iRO Renewal Weekly Maintenance

February 21st, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PDT

Updates

• OCP 27 Lands
  • OCP Fire Sale turns on.

Will this OCP Fire Sale include OCP Remixes? I know that last fire sale had them, but wasn't sure if that's a standard or one-time think.

#35 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 21 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

ragnarok is a game that you have to wait 10 years to get something, and when send us something, it still comes in half, and wait another 10 years to fix the same. :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

I bet my left arm with you guys , will not come 1/3 episode 17 :wall: , if half comes, we'll have to wait another 10 years to fix. :thumb2:

just a comment.

Edited by digo666, 21 February 2019 - 10:20 AM.

#36 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:21 AM

funny how they finally fix that amon ra lol.. not that it benefits me, i actually find it annoying coz i cant do anything when it procs like crazy. so thanks to that. The new OCPs dont have proper translations yet but do they work properly as well? Its like you're selling me unripe apples and paying full price hahaha

#37 Sobral147

Sobral147

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:https://discord.gg/B7s26TE
  • LocationGravatá PE

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:25 AM

when the lv cap 185? Star Emperor Soul Reaper Expanded Classeslet's move this wonderful server!!!!

#38 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 February 2019 - 11:40 AM

Due to recent mob in low TI (hard like elder or range attacks from some TIs) we had no this problem so badly.
But as soon as we got a crowded map with aggressive but easy mob, the issue will apear again.
Can we retake this?

Last updates from Staff:

• Turn In Spawn NPC placed into the game for testing on Low Turn in ONLY. This should prevent spawns from disappearing at much.

Source: Maintenance Thread Oct 25 2018 https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

• Gramps Spawner - Receives a minor tweak that will let us better evaluate the functioning of the npc.

Source: Maintenance Thread November 1 2018 https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

• Gramps TI receives a 25% over all spawn boost.

Source: Maintenance Thread November 15 https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/

#39 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

so let me get this straight... the amon ra bug has been in effect for as long as the card has been out (which is more than 10 years because it was in effect when i started playing back in 07) and you do it literally 1 week right after i use it for the LK ti's just because i was the only one in there? "omg, someone outsmarted us and is now wrecking the LK high TI with a bug that we've been too lazy to fix for 10 years. we better fix it now so now one else can do it ever again"

like you f'n nerfed the HJS bug right after i used it to ET with right? again, literally the following maint. yet, when i PM you - camp - about the HTM having the same f'n effect, you ignore my message?

looks like you and dave now have something in common. i'd tell you what it is, but it'd get snipped, you #&%^#*&.

stop f'n following me around with your hidden gm BS.

Keep abusing bugs, maybe they could start fixing them more often.

#40 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:36 PM

when the lv cap 185? Star Emperor Soul Reaper Expanded Classeslet's move this wonderful server!!!!

These are planned for next year, though it can also happen anytime between January to December 2020.

#41 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

so let me get this straight... the amon ra bug has been in effect for as long as the card has been out (which is more than 10 years because it was in effect when i started playing back in 07) and you do it literally 1 week right after i use it for the LK ti's just because i was the only one in there? "omg, someone outsmarted us and is now wrecking the LK high TI with a bug that we've been too lazy to fix for 10 years. we better fix it now so now one else can do it ever again"

like you f'n nerfed the HJS bug right after i used it to ET with right? again, literally the following maint. yet, when i PM you - camp - about the HTM having the same f'n effect, you ignore my message?

looks like you and dave now have something in common. i'd tell you what it is, but it'd get snipped, you #&%^#*&.

stop f'n following me around with your hidden gm BS.

Keep abusing bugs, maybe they could start fixing them more often.

A fair player should report a bug ASAP if he/she notices it.

thats why we have this section: https://forums.warpp...tbug-reporting/

I remember the last bug I found was on keraunos ( https://forums.warpp...0-keraunos-bug/ )

Please lets be fair on the game and be honorable. Part of the iRO's EULA take place on this. Lucky you didnt got banned. If anyone report a player coz of that and there is no previous ticket of that player reporting the bug, WP may and should ban that player according to their own rules:

eT6Otqx.png

EDIT:

I really wants a big big Ban Hammer on all those accounts that are duping items when iRO figure out how it works (if that happen someday), instead of just "delete the duped items punishment". Coz the last issue like that only delete the items involved (i guess?) and no punish comes to the abusers (Quest of the Ep16, the farming coin issue), or like the recent xmas event when ppl was able to unlimite refine the event headgear to trade for safe certs, no punishment, just a small fix to the npc and that was all.

Wonder if there is a point of being a fair player if there are no consecuences to the abusers

Edited by S207, 21 February 2019 - 12:56 PM.

#42 CatMeow

CatMeow

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:43 PM

Hi Camp,

1) When will you update Sheila costume boxter?

2) When will you fix Costume Full Bloom Cherry Tree sprite? It has been months since released and it still looks like fluttering cherry blossom instead of what was advertised.

4) Have you consider adding JRO New Sprite to IRO anytime soon? I am sure many people will be excited by this.

cheers

When will the costume Full Bloom Cherry Tree sprite be fixed?? This question is always being ignored, I bought so many costume boxes just to get this costume and this is how you guys treat us by not looking into this matter and fixing it?

Edited by CatMeow, 21 February 2019 - 02:49 PM.

#43 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:57 PM

When will the costume Full Bloom Cherry Tree sprite be fixed?? This question is always being ignored, I bought so many costume boxes just to get this costume and this is how you guys treat us by not looking into this matter and fixing it?

Keep calm and wait 3 years. XD

#44 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

2d0.jpg

#45 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

Because of their complexity as they are not really sprites, it requires further investigation.

This and a couple others are missing or using wrong visuals. The investigation is ongoing.

#46 JaguarBlood

JaguarBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMidgard

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:24 PM

Costume eat coin effect?

#47 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

That will be fixed, no ETA to provide as of this moment.

#48 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

Keep calm and wait 3 years. XD

You're very optimistic. :ok:  3 years only? :ani_swt3:

#49 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

any news on costume pig hat effect ? and i manage to finish the valentines event and the rewards is not kinda worth its a head gear not a costume at least , good thing my doram is a fast runner then stoop...

....oh and its not that im asking too much but can you put raffler in renewal ? the supplies now in players are kinda expensive...

Edited by ad0l, 21 February 2019 - 03:40 PM.

#50 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:48 PM

ocp contents & rates?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users