prt_fild08a bug - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

prt_fild08a bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 xintz

xintz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Soul Society

Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

I created some new characters and whenever i exit izlude or south prontera I end up in a copy of prt_fild08 but with no players.

I type /where and I get prt_fild08a   :S

Is this some kind of bug? How do I access the real prt_fild08.

and when I go back to izlude I end up at izlude_a. Nobody in the town too including jumping janeway npc. What is going on..

Edited by xintz, 22 February 2019 - 05:29 PM.

#2 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:52 PM

Go to the mage NPC in Izlude east of Janeaway and ask him/her to teleport you to Channel 1. AFAIK low level characters are automatically ported to prt_fild08a.

#3 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 08:48 PM

prt_fild08a was created to protect low level players from the antics of the folks who spam amulets and branches in the original map. There's two ways to access the original map as a low level player.

1. Warp Portal via Memo.

2. Speaking to the Battle Instructor inside the Criatura Academy Armor room and having him warp you to the field.

As for the secondary channel when you walk back into Izlude, I escape it by having the character die to a Creamy etc., Said character then respawns in Channel #1 of Izlude where Janeway is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users