blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:29 AM

After trying both throw ninja and even troll-crit kagerou to very disappointing results, so i went ahead to resetting my little dude to magic for now. However, the damage seems to be pretty disappointing as i can't hit over 80k petals on neutral element.

Am a little stuck on the stat and item build, any pro magic ninja can share with me your build before i sink deeper in?

Currently i'm using:

+10 king of spirit circlet (for mdef pierce)

mob set

flattery robe empty (still testing for now, so not spending heavily on enchants yet)

HBP ancient mummy

devil worshipper shoes

accessories? (just slapped on two shinobi sash for now)

I also have access to celine brooch+headgear, but not sure if its better. Another troublesome thing is that i have no idea whats the best choice for the main hand, although i know using racial knives are good for offhand. 

Thanks.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 February 2019 - 09:54 AM

my nct video is pretty much how it looks like, it's a bit old and there may be little improvements here and there, but nothing too drastic.

Rule of thumb tho: Maximize your spam

#3 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:05 PM

Double bazerald with spell 4 spell 4?

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 24 February 2019 - 03:49 PM

not very good matk. If you happen to have a +15 rwc knife + combo (wich hopefully Camp will enable it to combo with the slotted pendant soon) it is the current highest average matk. But other lv4 matk daggers with good matk don't fall too far behind, like FQL, or even Mikatsuki. Card slot with proper racial card are 98% of cases the best choice, but the "better" of these cards (vs formless, demons, etc) are hard AF to find.

#5 Chimang

Chimang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 07:09 AM

After trying both throw ninja and even troll-crit kagerou to very disappointing results, so i went ahead to resetting my little dude to magic for now. However, the damage seems to be pretty disappointing as i can't hit over 80k petals on neutral element.

Am a little stuck on the stat and item build, any pro magic ninja can share with me your build before i sink deeper in?

Currently i'm using:

+10 king of spirit circlet (for mdef pierce)

mob set

flattery robe empty (still testing for now, so not spending heavily on enchants yet)

HBP ancient mummy

devil worshipper shoes

accessories? (just slapped on two shinobi sash for now)

I also have access to celine brooch+headgear, but not sure if its better. Another troublesome thing is that i have no idea whats the best choice for the main hand, although i know using racial knives are good for offhand. 

Thanks.

Blackcross, how is your setup for leveling in NCT? Can you get at least 5 turn in per bm3? With all the events going on I'd like to reset to magic build, mind sharing your stat build?

#6 Yeoh900418

Yeoh900418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationTo decide later
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 22 April 2019 - 05:47 PM

Btw, blackcrosscy. With this week ocp gear on throwing build, the orb (accessory), will it improve much in throwing skills damage?

#7 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 22 April 2019 - 06:26 PM

It’s soso. My dmg went up to around 200K swirling petal but you gotta rmb that the CD is damn long. I’d say the throw ninja is mor playable when the next illusion update comes with that illusion huuma+ apple of archer combo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users