Chaos Emergency Maintenance 2-25-2019 - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Chaos Emergency Maintenance 2-25-2019

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
106 replies to this topic

#51 Katops

Katops

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:33 PM

bad day to come back to ragnarok lol, been so many years too

#52 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:36 PM

Yeah, on a second though, I guess I sounded really condescending.

But I just can't get in my head how people think it's okay to keep asking for candy all the time.

Isn't more important to have an actual working game on which you can use that stuff?

Yeah, it kinda annoys me too :c

Most of RO players nowadays are adults, they should know better than behaving like a spoiled kid. @@

#53 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:37 PM

Yeah, on a second though, I guess I sounded really condescending.

But I just can't get in my head how people think it's okay to keep asking for candy all the time.

Isn't more important to have an actual working game on which you can use that stuff?

ye,if u paid my day lost in game,I forget my request :ok: , @no offense  :thumb2:

I'm demanding that I think I have the right to nothing more :thx:

Edited by digo666, 25 February 2019 - 12:42 PM.

#54 Hylenhjerte

Hylenhjerte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:42 PM

ye,if u paid my day in game,I forget my request :ok: , @no offense  :thumb2:

I guess I can pay you a game day.
Since the game is free, hahaha.

I was about to farm some instance loot earlier, but I won't. It's sad, we all "lost" something, but that's how these stuff goes.
All we can do is wait for the fix.

Edited by Hylenhjerte, 25 February 2019 - 12:50 PM.

#55 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

Might as well just say its up till tomorrow.... so no waiting in front of the pc like a statue.... it might just be noon or lunch time over there, but some part of other world its like almost 6am.... come on.... 

#56 ChickMagneT

ChickMagneT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

Might as well just say its up till tomorrow.... so no waiting in front of the pc like a statue.... it might just be noon or lunch time over there, but some part of other world its like almost 6am.... come on.... 

Seriously, maybe some kind of confirmation on how long it will actually takes for the servers to be up again, rather than the usual "we're working on it and estimates 1-2 hours and ending up taking 8 hours to complete"

#57 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

It's more worse and subtle than just the "demanding candy" issue.  With the janeway event, a lot of would-be-new players still cannot take advantage of it because they don't know that Ragnarok Online exists.  What goes on is a lot of players that MVP through the 50 levels of ET (aka MVP treasure tower) have created a ton of cookie cutter characters with the conveneience of Janeway.  And in another thread, some players were asking that the ET loot be "tradeable" for other loot or things like stems and poison spores.  This type of activity integration is only going to feed those who RMT on facebook and other places that protect transactions with reputation.   It would be a big mistake to have the cookie-cutter loot be so easily traded into the weapons race armaments category that is all too suited for RMT on facebook or elsewhere.

#58 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:58 PM

Please keep an eye on the first post for updates. If no update being made then that's simply because there is none to provide. Still waiting on the TI team as it seems.

I hope it doesn't take an awful long time :(

#59 MythicalFox

MythicalFox

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • LocationAskr

Posted 25 February 2019 - 12:59 PM

ye,if u paid my day lost in game,I forget my request :ok: , @no offense  :thumb2:

But the game is free-to-play :v

Though if you had active vip during the down time, Camp already said it will be compensated, which technically is making up for the day lost.

Also, there's a lot of stuff to do when the server is down, take today as a day to chill from the repetitive grinding from the game and idk, go tend your plants, catch Pokémon, play with your pet, make some art :v

As for myself I had a lot of artsy stuff done today

Spoiler

Plus I had some time to spend with my 2D hubbies from Otome games. -u-

#60 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:05 PM

Seriously, maybe some kind of confirmation on how long it will actually takes for the servers to be up again, rather than the usual "we're working on it and estimates 1-2 hours and ending up taking 8 hours to complete"

For real bro campitor, time is gold, If u rather to update "in the progress, in the progress" people like me (who just have so much love for the game) would wait patiently and doing nothing cause I can only dedicate certain hours of time for entertainment. I don't ask much, actually didn't ask nothing for compensation, just the timely manner improvement for better sake of everyone that's waiting.

It's an honest opinion, probably should start to estimate longer timing, and if it does fix sooner than estimated time, well good, rather than keep people waiting for hours and hours. Thanks.

#61 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:06 PM

But the game is free-to-play :v

Though if you had active vip during the down time, Camp already said it will be compensated, which technically is making up for the day lost.

Also, there's a lot of stuff to do when the server is down, take today as a day to chill from the repetitive grinding from the game and idk, go tend your plants, catch Pokémon, play with your pet, make some art :v

As for myself I had a lot of artsy stuff done today

Spoiler

Plus I had some time to spend with my 2D hubbies from Otome games. -u-

my weapon back to +10 >+9 so sad :sob:

I'm playing Moba games :p_hi:  waiting server back :pif:

Edited by digo666, 25 February 2019 - 01:07 PM.

#62 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:08 PM

Laundry done! Cleaned up my room and about to make dinner. Hahaha. Atleast i did something while the server is down lol

#63 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:11 PM

Laundry done! Cleaned up my room and about to make dinner. Hahaha. Atleast i did something while the server is down lol

well, good for you, but laundy, clean up room and dinner at 6'oclock in the morning? Nah... Don't think so... =(

#64 ChickMagneT

ChickMagneT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

Please keep an eye on the first post for updates. If no update being made then that's simply because there is none to provide. Still waiting on the TI team as it seems.

I hope it doesn't take an awful long time :(

So every thing is dead on its track because the IT team is not giving you guys anything of substance, correct? So we don't even know an ETA on the issue they're working on. Great IT team WP has hehe

#65 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:23 PM

So every thing is dead on its track because the IT team is not giving you guys anything of substance, correct? So we don't even know an ETA on the issue they're working on. Great IT team WP has hehe

The fact that their support ticket page has been bugged for almost half a year, pretty much tells how competent their IT team is. They have been doing amazing work, absolutely fantastic.

:p_hi:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 25 February 2019 - 01:23 PM.

#66 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:23 PM

About 30 minutes out from coming up. I just had the restored data delivered to me. I am going to check it, verify that its right and assuming it passes all my tests. Open the server.

#67 ChickMagneT

ChickMagneT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:25 PM

The fact that their support ticket page has been bugged for almost half a year, pretty much tells how competent their IT team is. They have been doing amazing work, absolutely fantastic.

:p_hi:

They deserve a big raise, if you ask me.

#68 Benderama

Benderama

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:25 PM

Sincere thanks to the mod/dev/gm/all teams nowadays, you guys all around rock.

Serv breaks at 5:30am, quickly it’s being handled and a minimal 10min roll back, plus ALL events extended except janeway, that’s simply amazing.

I recall similar breaking occurring on IRO chaos in the past where it breaks and it’s left unhandled for days then hit with a week roll back.

Also I truely appreciate when you guys disregard the rediculus requests and snide comments that get pumped into the forums on times like this. I garentee you the vast majority of the serv population does not utilize the forums to post but shares the appreciation with all the effort professionalism and work you guys do.

Edited by Benderama, 25 February 2019 - 01:26 PM.

#69 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

While we waits, can we get an update every hour? if no changes, can put the "14:00 : No update yet". At least we figure out you still on working process.

BTW who is GMSupport?

NpOez1u.png

EDIT: I see you there Mr Camps! Update us pls!!

g6uM2oD.png

EDIT2: I saw your edit, thanks Camps!

Edited by S207, 25 February 2019 - 01:28 PM.

#70 HappyGirly

HappyGirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:33 PM

Thanks for the GM/technical/support/customer service team,  you all doing great.  :thx:  :lv:

#71 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:44 PM

Sincere thanks to the mod/dev/gm/all teams nowadays, you guys all around rock.

Serv breaks at 5:30am, quickly it’s being handled and a minimal 10min roll back, plus ALL events extended except janeway, that’s simply amazing.

I recall similar breaking occurring on IRO chaos in the past where it breaks and it’s left unhandled for days then hit with a week roll back.

Also I truely appreciate when you guys disregard the rediculus requests and snide comments that get pumped into the forums on times like this. I garentee you the vast majority of the serv population does not utilize the forums to post but shares the appreciation with all the effort professionalism and work you guys do.

I know the GMs and team are probably doing their best to fix any issues occurred, never said anything about their competency in handling issues. Well, it's their job anyways, and our job as players are waiting.

But waiting and have no clue to when it's fixed was something that I emphasized about, nothing more nothing less. This is a worldwide game we are talking about, if something like this is taken into consideration will do no harm in the long process.

Timezone is the main factor here, some may feel its nothing, some may feel its something. I work in the IT dept, i prefer to give client (players) plausible timeline so everything will be communicated in proper manner. And not to forget the appreciation goes to the team to expedite the fixing process, "better services, comes better income".

#72 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:45 PM

Slight delay.

Cart data delivered is good.

Inventory Data is good

Storage is good

Zeny is accurate

Were going to apply the data shortly.

#73 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:47 PM

OP is updated.

#74 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

Q: Will the events be extended?

A: All events but Janeway will be extended 1 week.

What?

its all event will be ended and janeway will be extended? everything will be extended? janeway don't, all others yes? hmm.

#75 3544190106025751243

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

Slight delay.

Cart data delivered is good.

Inventory Data is good

Storage is good

Zeny is accurate

Were going to apply the data shortly.

Yesssssss this is what I'm talking about. This is professionalism right on the spot!! Hope this goes all the way from up to bottom team. Well done bro campitor. Keep it up! =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users