New updates vs OCP - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

New updates vs OCP

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 llapuria

llapuria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 06:55 AM

I'm bringing this topic up due what it seems to be a money run from warpportal with their OCP`s, while they apparently completely ignore any updates in the game, trying to keep players through events of bonus EXP and Drop, and leaving aside the progress that has to be made in game.

Looking at any successful company in the market today we see that the tendency is to follow customer needs/ what they want, and seems that iRO has been going towards the complete opposite direction. Incomplete actualization's and episodes, a lack of progress towards incoming episodes seems to be something usual now.

This is a list provided by warpportal looking at promised deliverable in 2018 last edited 3/19/2018
Game System Updates
Fortunately only the major content updates are considered.. well major content updates. We are also requesting smaller updates to the game itself not in terms of content but game systems as well. We've requested the following games systems from the studio to be delivered throughout the year in 2018.
Tradeable VIP Time Item
Guild Warehouse System
Quest UI Update
Bank System
Gear Swap System
Party UI Update
Client Settings Update (Moves stuff out of the setup.exe)
Menu Update
Various Missing Cards
-------- https://forums.warpp...gnarok-in-2018/
Needless to say 16.2 missing major parts of the episode, Nightmare OGH and many of those if not all haven't even been delivered now, towards the end of February 2019, while even bRO already got Nightmare OGH.
I would like to ask for a positioning from the staff towards this money run and lack of effort towards updates in the game.

Edited by llapuria, 27 February 2019 - 07:52 AM.

#2 Sazaki

Sazaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:08 AM

https://forums.warpp...chaos-and-thor/

Promise: December 2017

Enhanced Marriage system with Same Gender/Doram + Human Marriage system

Obtained: February 2019

Dorams may now marry. Dorams may now be adopted. Marriages are no longer gender locked.

Find your own conclusions

:heh:

#3 llapuria

llapuria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:12 AM

https://forums.warpp...chaos-and-thor/

Promise: December 2017

Enhanced Marriage system with Same Gender/Doram + Human Marriage system

Obtained: February 2019

Dorams may now marry. Dorams may now be adopted. Marriages are no longer gender locked.

Find your own conclusions

:heh:

The worst part is seeing bRO, which used to be the most outdated server ahead of iRO now... 

but heey at least now cats can get married? lol

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:39 AM

Sadly, it's so true. Other than the new cards which are great- but also required little effort to bring in, there is not much real content updates since the last illusion dungeon. The marriage stuff don't really matter to most...

#5 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:40 AM

vHoeCKd.png

#6 Chimang

Chimang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 08:45 AM

what would it take for this game to die? would the game still exist if ocp was never introduced and we still lacked major updates? how long would you continue to play this game if ocp continues and no major updates? i feel that i am in too deep now. ive invested too much time and real cash to ever quit the game completely. im just a casual player though, maybe if i had experienced every aspect of the game and was truly bored i would feel differently.

#7 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:10 AM

It should be known by now that as Ragnarok Online publisher for this region, does not possess full control on delivery of updates or type of content received. It is what it is. That's said, I am more than happy and satisfied as a player about the updates coming to Sakray, supposedly on the 28th. Guild storage and gear swap is a big QoL update.

#8 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:37 AM

OGH nigthmare = abandoned :help:

YSF01 = abandoned :help:

Mechanic rk improvement = abandoned :help:

cat can marry = who cares? :yawn:  bring important things!

This's what I remember!

warpportal wake up!

population IRO = 1.000 with counting bots :heh:

i play for 7 years this, you are not with 1/3 player of when I started!

so sorry but server is a joke compared to 6 years ago. :sob:  :p_swt:

if falter, server in my country BRO [one nation] has more players than IRO [global server] :ok:

Edited by digo666, 27 February 2019 - 10:47 AM.

#9 llapuria

llapuria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

It should be known by now that as Ragnarok Online publisher for this region, does not possess full control on delivery of updates or type of content received. It is what it is. That's said, I am more than happy and satisfied as a player about the updates coming to Sakray, supposedly on the 28th. Guild storage and gear swap is a big QoL update.

It’s know that as a publisher you guys don’t have “FULL”control on delivering updates but you guys do have a Level of Control of it, and it has been show that there are lack of efforts on delivering updates for the server in a timely manner. Even episodes that you guys have received “16.2” haven’t been completely delivered. I’ve played in this server for several years and I can totally agree with my friend up there when he says that this is a joke compared to what it was 3 years ago looking into this aspect. I do believe iRO has an amazing staff and when issues occur you guys have show to still be able to fix issues but when it comes to updates it seems like the department has been extinct.

What I am asking is a transparency plan, from warp portal and show that you guys are indeed working on important updates, and it’s hard for you to say that updates are not completely

Edited by llapuria, 27 February 2019 - 10:57 AM.

#10 llapuria

llapuria

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 10:55 AM

OGH nigthmare = abandoned :help:

YSF01 = abandoned :help:

Mechanic rk improvement = abandoned :help:

cat can marry = who cares? :yawn: bring important things!

This's what I remember!

warpportal wake up!

population IRO = 1.000 with counting bots :heh:

i play for 7 years this, you are not with 1/3 player of when I started!

so sorry but server is a joke compared to 6 years ago. :sob: :p_swt:

if falter, server in my country BRO [one nation] has more players than IRO [global server] :ok:

And the worse thing is that we all know how bad is the management and delivering of things in bRO and now they are even ahed of what it seems to be long abandoned iRO

#11 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:13 AM

one thing that is coming fast and I appreciate, is the illusion dangeon, tankz for it :thx: .

but you need WP, bring some atts important, The guys want things ex: modification jobs, episodes, improvement and forgotten things long time ago etc etc. :hmm:

alot ppl end game without content. :sob:  :wall:  :wall:

Edited by digo666, 27 February 2019 - 11:16 AM.

#12 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:26 AM

What I am asking is a transparency plan, from warp portal and show that you guys are indeed working on important updates, and it’s hard for you to say that updates are not completely

Normally they will post plans in this section, but a good example of what I am talking about is found here. As you read through, you will learn that they have little control even if they were provided with a plan to share at some point :/ Things may be postponed without notice.

As an iRO citizen and personally speaking, I am more excited now to learn that an update is actually happening on Sakray/Live than reading a plan that many times is not seen through due to unforeseen circumstances.

#13 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:39 AM

Normally they will post plans in this section, but a good example of what I am talking about is found here. As you read through, you will learn that they have little control even if they were provided with a plan to share at some point :/ Things may be postponed without notice.

As an iRO citizen and personally speaking, I am more excited now to learn that an update is actually happening on Sakray/Live than reading a plan that many times is not seen through due to unforeseen circumstances.

bank system i apreciate it.

#14 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 27 February 2019 - 11:55 AM

Of course, people would just go ahead and be "competitive" on a mobile game. Global RoM just received the auction house for people to bid with real money for virtual items on a mobile game that I'm not sure if it will last over 2 years. When I started iRO back in 2012, the server had 3.5k+ and seemed very healthy and I knew that server would not go down anytime soon, that's when I spent some hobbies money to enjoy iRO. Its been a fun 6-7 years of fun at least until iRO has reached this stupid state.

For RoM, I give it 1 year before WoE is dead. Just one year the difference between P2W and F2P will be massive that P2W whales will easily one shot any F2P at ease. Then RoM will probably be like RO 2 where Gravity pulls off their resources for new awesome-milky mobile games. On top of it, lots of crazy add-ons (cheats) going on in SEA RoM. I have friends there and people already started quiting. Dev. dont really seem to care and they only continue giving out rare OCP items with 0.009 (Gachapon). I mean, Gravity Interactive is a publisher of SEA RoM and Global RoM yeah? It's really surprised.

Tl,dr, your graph is very accurate rolf

This graph isn't mine. It's Gravity's themselves. lol
And yes you're right.
Many RO-base mobile game will be launched in this year after life cycle of ROM ends.
Spear of Odin is the first.
And then ROM : First Love will go to Korea after CBT end in China and it will follow the steps of ROM : Eternal Love for sure.

#15 Batima

Batima

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 12:01 PM

I need to know just one thing. bRO and iRO r manage by warp portal, right?

The funny part of this is, when bRO comes to warpportal, then, it's comming with a lot of updates, u can see 17.1 content (npcs/monster) update to changelog, right there: https://www.divine-p...ts#comment-5503

And why, iRO haven't the same? we r bigger than bRO, come on, it's total non-sense if u think the game administrators r the same ppl? 

I can't support u guys anymore. 

Edited by Batima, 27 February 2019 - 12:05 PM.

#16 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:19 PM

I need to know just one thing. bRO and iRO r manage by warp portal, right?

The funny part of this is, when bRO comes to warpportal, then, it's comming with a lot of updates, u can see 17.1 content (npcs/monster) update to changelog, right there: https://www.divine-p...ts#comment-5503

And why, iRO haven't the same? we r bigger than bRO, come on, it's total non-sense if u think the game administrators r the same ppl? 

I can't support u guys anymore. 

very worried about the next ocp :ani_money:  :ani_money:  i think :ok:

if atts comes faster than OCP, we would be close to episode 17.

I may be mistaken more the amount of people in the BRO is higher.

obvius that the BRO may have more investments.

more ppl, more :hinthint:  :ani_money: !!

greater guilt is of gravity, but WP does not help lately.

WP need to tighten up the gravity a little, instead push things with your belly  :p_swt:

just my opinion :no1:

Edited by digo666, 27 February 2019 - 01:22 PM.

#17 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 01:26 PM

I feel like this server is about to end. There are a lot of dissatisfied players, including myself that I came back to play in just over two months ... You really need to sit and talk about this situation or else people will give up playing.

#18 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:29 PM

Why the hell, we dont have OGH nigrhmare and BRO have :questionmark:  community asked for decades for it. :wall:  :wall:

Use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V :ok:   :wall:   same company :bash:

#19 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:35 PM

How I wanted it to arrive on Iro, OGH Nightmare and Order of the Explorers  https://browiki.org/...os_Exploradores  :p_sad:  :p_sad:  :p_sad:

#20 GetsugaHollow

GetsugaHollow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:38 PM

Why the hell, we dont have OGH nigrhmare and BRO have :questionmark:  community asked for decades for it. :wall:  :wall:

Use Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V :ok:   :wall:   same company :bash:

In addition to instances we do not have, they have items that we do not have. And it is not for lack of requests that these items dont exist here.

#21 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

very worried about the next ocp :ani_money:  :ani_money:  i think :ok:

if atts comes faster than OCP, we would be close to episode 17.

I may be mistaken more the amount of people in the BRO is higher.

obvius that the BRO may have more investments.

more ppl, more :hinthint:  :ani_money: !!

greater guilt is of gravity, but WP does not help lately.

WP need to tighten up the gravity a little, instead push things with your belly  :p_swt:

just my opinion :no1:

iRO used to have 3.8k online characters at some times with tons of capital from loyal spenders  :rice:

Edited by nyyaan, 27 February 2019 - 02:46 PM.

#22 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:16 PM

iRO used to have 3.8k online characters at some times with tons of capital from loyal spenders  :rice:

I know, I played at that time.

WP has been losing players confidence, amount of players online is proof of this.

I like the company, it's one of the best I've seen.

but, the idea of ​​false promises and more, has lost confidence.

and worse than I know that much of the fault is of gravity.

be transparent, just say yes or no or maybe! even though it hurts :no1:  :p_cry:

before, I excited for news atts etc.

now, I'm afraid of the server close.

if before the inflation was bad.

now server chaos with the guillotine on the neck! :omg:  :wah:

Edited by digo666, 27 February 2019 - 03:32 PM.

#23 3505170703074552307

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 27 February 2019 - 03:27 PM

If WP can make some kind of poll/survey/community voices for the current state of our server, how we wish for better updates and send over to kro.

Something about showing how the community been crying for years to catch up with the other server and latest updates,

i'm sure they are willing to hear us out.  :heh:

#24 digo666

digo666

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • LocationEinbech

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:04 PM

If WP can make some kind of poll/survey/community voices for the current state of our server, how we wish for better updates and send over to kro.

Something about showing how the community been crying for years to catch up with the other server and latest updates,

i'm sure they are willing to hear us out.  :heh:

warpportal needs the help of gravity, or server chaos will not eat this end of the year.

natal-decoracao-mesas.jpg

Edited by digo666, 27 February 2019 - 04:05 PM.

#25 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:31 PM

It should be known by now that as Ragnarok Online publisher for this region, does not possess full control on delivery of updates or type of content received. It is what it is. That's said, I am more than happy and satisfied as a player about the updates coming to Sakray, supposedly on the 28th. Guild storage and gear swap is a big QoL update.

I guess one thing you could control is requesting the contents that the community asked for, keep tracking and letting us know the progress in weekly updates. It is definitely better than making promise first then disappoint people.

Many people were asking for new contents, new mvp combos, missing cards etc for very long. I feel even if you post a few screenshots showing some non-confidential communication can work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users