Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Locationin your Closet :) Stealing your Stuff <3
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis/Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:14 AM

the other day i was in Murris, because the quest is broken i need to get a friend to drive me,

then i thought about it... why can't there be a gate in each town or something to like a Free Market where everyone can just open shops?

Like a Map Just for people selling, and you can access it from any toewn (well the main ones)

Like Murris, Eucar, Xita Refuge, and Junon/Advent Plains

this is just an idea because it kinda sucks if you go all the way to murris and have someone drive you but then you need to get back to Junon and then you can't get back to murris without someone Driving you, also if there was a map for such things as Vending.

Junon would probably be less Spam Filled and Laggy. because the Zuliie sellers and just people selling in general would be on the Venders map, this is just an opinion ^^

Let me know what everyone thinks <3

#2 rodneyy

rodneyy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:07 PM

+1, i lagg like hell in junon most of the times..
spammers are no problem anymore tho since almost every1 has rre nowadays. =)

#3 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

cool then for the noobs that need gear they dont have to teleport to zant/luna for gear :)

#4 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

cool then for the noobs that need gear they dont have to teleport to zant/luna for gear :)

Well i mean where you enter the portal for the Market is where youd come out im just saying ti be easier to have ALL the shops in 1 location as well.

Kinda like a parking Garage? Lol

Like make their be Floors or something ;x

#5 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:52 PM

I agree! They could actually use the look of the TG map for this! It's small but big enough to house all the players!

I really hope that any of the GameMasters looks into this idea and give some feedback.

Although using this map to get from 1 city to another should not be possible unless using a teleticket. This way the GM's would consider this idea much faster because they won't lose profit on Teletickets (Be real they have to get payed)

Edited by gEddeh, 06 January 2011 - 12:55 PM.

#6 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

I agree! They could actually use the look of the TG map for this! It's small but big enough to house all the players!

I really hope that any of the GameMasters looks into this idea and give some feedback.

i hope so too :) as long as it keeps getting Positive Feedback they might ;D

i just happened to think about it the other day because unlike some people by the time i made it to orlo the wayfinder quest was glitched and im tired of asking for people for rides if i need to go to junon to go buy something.., so i thought.. why not make a broker? or a Free Market to sell things? :x

and i mean if you enter in advent plains you will return to Advent ;P Lol as in you do not move places ^^

Edited by Kirara, 06 January 2011 - 12:59 PM.

#7 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

Everyone Quick +1! Actually I love the idea but vendors might not. The term out of sight out of mind comes to mind when reading it.. If they were to make this then they would also have to program every major map (or maybe all) so people wouldn't be able to vend there. If they didn't, it would just turn out being a dead map. If they did, it would cause people selling/buying scrolls in deserted areas some grief.

PS
If idea goes through, the portal/teleporter/etc to the farmer's market map should be next to the bank for easier access to money and items to sell/buy.

#8 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

Everyone Quick +1! Actually I love the idea but vendors might not. The term out of sight out of mind comes to mind when reading it.. If they were to make this then they would also have to program every major map (or maybe all) so people wouldn't be able to vend there. If they didn't, it would just turn out being a dead map. If they did, it would cause people selling/buying scrolls in deserted areas some grief.

PS
If idea goes through, the portal/teleporter/etc to the farmer's market map should be next to the bank for easier access to money and items to sell/buy.

yeah i agree with you there, and its not out of sight what im stating is if people needed food or something? they can go to the free market and get it from those whom choose to vend it

but im just saying if we got some shops out of junon it would be easier. and im not saying to put it in all towns just

Junon,Zant,Advent,Eucar,Xita,and murris

and it all accesses to 1 map, where everyone can sell everything but if your in murris you can acess it but when you leave said map you will be back in murris.

#9 CamiLove

CamiLove

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Locationnowhere
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:05 PM

Yes please!! :)

#10 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:07 PM

Well i mean where you enter the portal for the Market is where youd come out im just saying ti be easier to have ALL the shops in 1 location as well.

Kinda like a parking Garage? Lol

Like make their be Floors or something ;x

well what i mean is theres no one selling lvl 50 gear in junon it'll make the low level people have acess to everything and it'll make it easier to shop :)

#11 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

love it, but.. quick question, why would i ever go to junon polis again then? lol

#12 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

thats what i was thinking because if people have Acess easier to shopping = Things will sell quicker and if all shops are in 1 location again Easier to Shop...

Maybe also add a Offer Tab to shops so people can leave offers on items...

like how it has [sell][Buy] why not add [offer] so if your selling something and you dont know the right price people can leave offers.

its easier then just leaving it in Whisper i suppose... Let me know what everyone thinks about this addition as well.

#13 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:12 PM

love it, but.. quick question, why would i ever go to junon polis again then? lol

People go to Junon to Refine if they were there, and also for UW

and TBH i hang out on the Ship by Ruvan, Lol thats my AFK Spot :3

#14 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:13 PM

If you would enter the Free Market through Junon Polis, you would have to talk the NPC to bring you back to Junon Polis.
So this NPC would bring you back to the city where you came from :)

The Free Market would only be accessible through any of the cities.

But you would also have the chance of going to any other map from there using Idiosel :)

Edited by gEddeh, 06 January 2011 - 01:15 PM.

#15 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:18 PM

yeah i agree with you there, and its not out of sight what im stating is if people needed food or something? they can go to the free market and get it from those whom choose to vend it

I know what you are talking about. You want a farmer's market for rose. Everyone comes together (here its sunday but for rose it will be 24/7) and sells what they have all in one spot. The map being linked to every main city makes it easier for people to make the trek to sell/buy stuff.
What I was saying what that venders would not bee seen anywhere but there. This means that junon will be almost ghostlike without all the people spamming the trade chat w/ offers. It also means that they will be dumped off in their own little map and unless you go looking for them, you aren't going to find them. Most vendors will stay in junon because it is convienent and people will look at their shops if they get bored cuz they're there. Haven't you ever eaten a sandwich because you were bored? same concept.
As i said tho, everyone +1. I like the idea and people will go looking for the vendors even if it is out of the way due to the fact that you can get 3x++++ more money selling an item to vendors than npcing them and will be looking for equip or other things that are specific to venders.

#16 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:20 PM

If you would enter the Free Market through Junon Polis, you would have to talk the NPC to bring you back to Junon Polis.
So this NPC would bring you back to the city where you came from :)

The Free Market would only be accessible through any of the cities.

But you would also have the chance of going to any other map from there using Idiosel :)

yeah that's what i mean XD thanks for Explaining that G3ddeh ^^
But what do you think about the [offer] tab in shops? giving the Ability to haggle Prices by leaving an Offer?
(Of course the other person would have to say "Deal or No Deal" Lol)

but you get the point, this is just an idea to make shopping easier and lag less on other maps (Junon) i do hope everyone likes this idea ^^

#17 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:21 PM

thats what i was thinking because if people have Acess easier to shopping = Things will sell quicker and if all shops are in 1 location again Easier to Shop...

Maybe also add a Offer Tab to shops so people can leave offers on items...

like how it has [sell][Buy] why not add [offer] so if your selling something and you dont know the right price people can leave offers.

its easier then just leaving it in Whisper i suppose... Let me know what everyone thinks about this addition as well.

Yes! Bartering! Let's make this a true economy!! :) :) :)

#18 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:22 PM

What I was saying what that venders would not bee seen anywhere but there. This means that junon will be almost ghostlike without all the people spamming the trade chat w/ offers.

Well I think that the Cata B/S will stay in Junon just like the IM sellers.
Of course it is a choice, you can choose to stay in Junon or go to the Free Market.
I think some people will still choose to stay in Junon

#19 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

But what do you think about the [offer] tab in shops? giving the Ability to haggle Prices by leaving an Offer?
(Of course the other person would have to say "Deal or No Deal" Lol)

I say we discuss that another time. This idea has to stay simple&clean. Discussing any other options would only complicate the main idea and thus be unatractive to the Gamemasters :)

#20 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:24 PM

What I was saying what that venders would not bee seen anywhere but there. This means that junon will be almost ghostlike without all the people spamming the trade chat w/ offers. It also means that they will be dumped off in their own little map and unless you go looking for them, you aren't going to find them. Most vendors will stay in junon because it is convienent and people will look at their shops if they get bored cuz they're there. Haven't you ever eaten a sandwich because you were bored? same concept.
As i said tho, everyone +1.

But what i mean by this is like if your in murris or Luna and you dont want to spend 20k to go back to Junon, or like noobs in Advent Plains

if you put all the shops in 1 Location instead of 2 or 3 Noobs would go in there to get Zant Scrolls instead of walking So on So Forth, people who level like in Xita, or Murris and then want to go look for new armors and see what people are selling that dont need to go all the way back to look they can stay in murris, im not trying to mess with other Venders or anything ;D being honest for those whom craft good noob weps it could bring them in a profit

*Side note* i have no Crafter my dealer fails so this is not an attempt to make myself better*

#21 bluehell

bluehell

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1603 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:27 PM

ok, i love the offer slot idea, but think about this, if u put all the shops all in this "marketplace" junon is gonna turn into almost a ghost town, still some people though, but... think about how freaking laggy this "marketplace" is going to be imagine junon polis lag, then almost double it, really, yah no, but... love the offer slot idea, that one i +1 on!

#22 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

I know what you are talking about. You want a farmer's market for rose. Everyone comes together (here its sunday but for rose it will be 24/7) and sells what they have all in one spot. The map being linked to every main city makes it easier for people to make the trek to sell/buy stuff.

lmao. maybe i'm just horrible at explaining things..

#23 Kirara

Kirara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:28 PM

Well I think that the Cata B/S will stay in Junon just like the IM sellers.
Of course it is a choice, you can choose to stay in Junon or go to the Free Market.
I think some people will still choose to stay in Junon

yeah but dont you think there would be a bigger Profit if they would just open in the Free market? i mean come on now, Then Zant Luna Xita and Murris people (Because there ARE smiths in those towns Would probably make a bigger profit ;P

Edited by Kirara, 06 January 2011 - 01:28 PM.

#24 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

this idea has been here before on old forums. I like this idea, but i like the shops in Junon to and it makes the server look cool. I like the idea and would be cool to have.

#25 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:46 PM

i was going to make a proposal which had a offer tab and comment ex:
"hey im intrested in your hwm 15 but i dont have the money right now could u pm me when u come back i only have ___________ to offer.
"500m for your shoe's"
and things that dont fit in your title u could check in the comment section
"(owner of shop)also trading for _______ u could also pm me for offers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users