Please update Blacksmith job change guide - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please update Blacksmith job change guide

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ohLawliet

ohLawliet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 09 March 2019 - 03:45 PM

This was my first blacksmith, and by following iro job change guide, i notice a few problems

https://irowiki.org/...ob_Change_Guide

Step 4 is not correct, at least the amount of items required

Bismarc is not in comodo (as said in-game quest), but in hugel.

Also in-game quest menu, it ask you to go back to blacksmith guild in ALBERTA, instead of einbroch.

This mistakes can be very troublesome for newbies making their first job change, specially if they still dont know how to use iro wiki

Hope u guys check this soon, cya o/

#2 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:30 PM

Hello there,

The guide on iRO Wiki page is a community effort and is not affiliated with Warpportal.

To report an issue with iRO Wiki please use their discord or read through this page.

#3 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:10 AM

Hello there,

The guide on iRO Wiki page is a community effort and is not affiliated with Warpportal.

To report an issue with iRO Wiki please use their discord or read through this page.

derp

i believe he mean the information in the ingame quest window is the wrong one, not the wiki guide

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 March 2019 - 01:37 AM

Hrmm, if that's the case, ohLawliet did you take a screenshot of that part with the error text? To know exactly which part to fix, that's if possible in-house.

#5 ohLawliet

ohLawliet

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 09:51 AM

Hrmm, if that's the case, ohLawliet did you take a screenshot of that part with the error text? To know exactly which part to fix, that's if possible in-house.

sorry, i did not. And by now, i already finish the quest. But i think is something pretty basic and you guys won't have a problem finding it. The error are exactly where i said before, unfurtunately i didn't take screenshots of it. Sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users