Proposal about non-kRO AHB - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Proposal about non-kRO AHB

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#26 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:56 PM

Rangers are really not as strong as you're making them out to be, with or without ahb. If you have played the class you should know how limited it is when compared to the likes of genetic or warlock, and that goes double for party play.

With new AHB anyone can finish bio4 mvp with only 2 equipments ( AHB and Bow ) .  

I cant tell if gene or warlock can do the same since i have never play both.  I know both class has special cheat which should be solved with new proposal to add reflective skill to each mvp .

I think the same to you  ranger cheat cant compare to both classes cheat.

Edited by zeywei, 12 March 2019 - 06:58 PM.

#27 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:10 PM

I would actually like to see a video of that happening. It can probably be done by Zayaan but I have yet to see a video of Ranger soloing bio4 MVPs so far.

The only ones I've seen were done on ASPD ranger and AHB doesn't really improve much of that. 

#28 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:06 PM

With new AHB anyone can finish bio4 mvp with only 2 equipments ( AHB and Bow ) .
I cant tell if gene or warlock can do the same since i have never play both. I know both class has special cheat which should be solved with new proposal to add reflective skill to each mvp .
I think the same to you ranger cheat cant compare to both classes cheat.

AHB and BXB won't yield ton of damage. When I try to fight bio 3 or 4 mvp, AS damage won't be able to kill entire mob and still get killed either by cecil (bio 3 mvp) or celia (bio4). Even you try to snipe them from their mob. The mob and mvp still chasing you. I don't think AHB not that op.

#29 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:15 AM

I suggest you try to do that, go at bio4 instance with only a bow and ahb, see how well that goes '-'

#30 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:22 AM

I would actually like to see a video of that happening. It can probably be done by Zayaan but I have yet to see a video of Ranger soloing bio4 MVPs so far.

The only ones I've seen were done on ASPD ranger and AHB doesn't really improve much of that. 

I'll try posting video after 2 days cooldown .

zAvgwp3.png

AHB and BXB won't yield ton of damage. When I try to fight bio 3 or 4 mvp, AS damage won't be able to kill entire mob and still get killed either by cecil (bio 3 mvp) or celia (bio4). Even you try to snipe them from their mob. The mob and mvp still chasing you. I don't think AHB not that op.

my part-time ranger used to hunt some high def mvp with +9 elven bow and mora gear before ocp arrival , require 12 ~ 15 arrow stroms.  modern  cheap gear only 6 ~ 7 arrow storm require for bio4 mvp .

LpsaaTA.png

Edited by zeywei, 13 March 2019 - 02:31 AM.

#31 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:50 AM

I suggest you try to do that, go at bio4 instance with only a bow and ahb, see how well that goes '-'

+1

Even using a well geared AS ranger that instance is still fairly hard.

#32 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 03:06 AM

I'll try posting video after 2 days cooldown .

zAvgwp3.png

Tbh, I don't believe you can do it at all but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. AS Ranger solo video, I will be very interested to see it. 

#33 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:32 AM

You should blame zoom cheat. AHB do NOTHING WRONG. and if you by zoom cheat, then you are the cheater.

#34 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 04:33 AM

Its possible.

Edited by junioran, 15 March 2019 - 04:34 AM.

#35 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 02:25 AM

Edited by zeywei, 19 March 2019 - 02:21 PM.

#36 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 04:19 AM

as much as i don't know anything about rangers, that was great but uhh, i still think ahb is fine, newbie friendly and doesnt really affect as much end-game since even with the old ahb you could maybe pull that off too

for the initial proposal, instacast is achievable by stats easily on a ranger, especially with improve concentration. sp wouldnt be much of a problem given that you can probably rodex yourself blues nowadays, it's a hassle but for the given scenario it can be pulled off, not only by rangers but all classes.

good job though

#37 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4117 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:36 AM

can you upload on youtube? i cant load vimeo on my browser

#38 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 05:29 PM

Feeling like zoom hack.

#39 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:03 PM

Feeling like zoom hack.

I see them having a view range of approximately 13-14 cells from their character, which is a valid view range. The extended zoom is allowed on iRO. The only thing illegal is increased rendering which allows things to be displayed past the standard range of rendering. Regardless of how far out you are able to zoom, the limit on what monsters you will see will never change with only the zooming edits.

Also this is a reply file being recorded and many people replay to record in clean, unedited clients. Even so, the times they attack in this video the monster is well within the 13-14 cell range.

#40 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:09 AM

Ill try eden bow next time

#41 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 02:11 AM

i bet ya can do with just the bow

#42 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:05 AM

I mean by the way you play then why would AHB even matter? You can basically off-screen AS any bio4 MVP to death. What does AHB have to do with anything other than making it slightly faster.

If you one shot a bio4 MVP and complain about AHB being overpowered then that would make more sense... 

#43 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:10 AM

I mean by the way you play then why would AHB even matter? You can basically off-screen AS any bio4 MVP to death. What does AHB have to do with anything other than making it slightly faster.

If you one shot a bio4 MVP and complain about AHB being overpowered then that would make more sense...

dont make him realize it ken :U

Edited by Ashuckel, 20 March 2019 - 03:15 AM.

#44 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:33 AM

mvp can detect when someone cast skill to them .

with slightest amount of casting time mvp has a chance to detect and start chasing  .

my original ranger has 110 int and 130 dex , 78% casting reduction .

this amount i cant perform the same thing like the video above  ,

mvp always has a chance to follow with imperfect casting time.

new AHB offer 0 perfect casting time . And left hundread of stats behind .

ranger you see in the video has only 100 dex and not arrow strom type

I hope this proposal would be helpful for staff to fix non-kRO AHB .

Which has been breaking the game for almost a year .

#45 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:35 AM

the item is working correctly so there is no fix needed :D

#46 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 03:38 AM

Not really sure why out of all the ridiculously overpowered items, you complain about AHB. But okay, good luck. 

#47 mianyaa

mianyaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 05:50 AM

mvp has cast sensor but i believe most of their summons/slaves don't.

If you're sniping you'll be targetting those summon anyway so it's okay to have cast time

#48 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:21 AM

Just let this headgear as usual. If you think this hat is pretty op, stop using it. If you really want this headgear being reworked, you should delete all your item and zeny from abusing this fine headgear. Because when you nerf it, you just kill all future of ahb user to easy kill mvp as you did until now.

This gear is fine. Most arrow storm damage not coming from ahb. BXB has contribute major damage to your friggin damage. Why don't you try to kill mvp without your BXB. If you can't, then I will laugh as hard as possible for your briliant request.

Edited by andxres, 20 March 2019 - 07:30 AM.

#49 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:36 AM

Just let this headgear as usual. If you think this hat is pretty op, stop using it. If you really want this headgear being reworked, you should delete all your item from abusing this fine headgear. Because when you nerf it, you just kill all future of ahb user to easy kill mvp as you did until now.

this headgear didnt exist in jRO , kRO or anywhere else except iRO.

current AHB is the third version , the first one only related to bomb skills .

the second one released like five or four years ago .

Rangers has been using this version for years , none casting time reduction and none sp recovery.

the lastest version has been released less than a year .

this proposal intend to revert AHB to its usual state .

thank you.

#50 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 07:39 AM

This gear is fine. Most arrow storm damage not coming from ahb. BXB has contribute major damage to your friggin damage. Why don't you try to kill mvp without your BXB. If you can't, then I will laugh as hard as possible for your briliant request.

choose any bow you would like to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users