Thanks for all the help on the previous vids. Enjoyed a lot knowing new info about RO that I did not know since I started playing way back in 2005 LOL.
Anyway was trying to find more info on the events of Nameless Island. Soo far below is what I found out based from what I found in the forums and the quests in Curse of Gaebolgs and Nameless Island Entry.
- The 2nd Prince Died due to a poison which resembles the Gaebolgs curse. (Possibly planned and related to the king being sent to nameless island?)
- King requested for exorcism to remove the curse to the 1st and 2nd prince.
- Exorcism fails and first prince died. But the third prince also died but why tho??
- King becomes depressed and secretly went to Comodo for vacation of maybe to drink cuz he banned booz lol.
- Kidnapped by random people, then later they found out that they got the King instead of a random rich guy.
- Fled Veins, then sent to nameless island.
- The Bishop Hibram's summoning magic accidentaly summoned the Bee and damned them all including the King. I got a feeling that someone is pulling the strings here tho. Hibram founding the research notes then summoning beezel while the king being in the island during the incident is too big of a coincident. Any hypothesis?
- We went to the island and killed the undead king.
Also I think the Description of the nameless island can be put aside as a myth based on rumors from the people who dont know the real events:
On a stormy night, a small boat mistakenly made its way to the island. The boat lay in ruins but its passenger survived. This man was a criminal. As this man looked around, an evil smile began to form on his face. He has found refuge – a place to escape from the hands of justice. He spread the word to his fellow criminals. They could now commit any crime they want and should they need to escape, this island would hide them until the heat has passed.
And so it began... The criminals went about their sinful existence and sought the island for refuge. They would bring stolen goods and treasure, and even store it at the monastery itself! They mercilessly took control of the inhabitants – they looted the and killed any one who stood in their way. They would abuse all the women of the island and would torture or enslave anyone. Blood continued to spill and the island slowly became wrapped in an aura of vengeful malice. They say a blood mist started to form around the island which grew thicker and thicker. It almost seemed to choke the island itself.
Edited by CommanderGeneral, 18 March 2019 - 05:08 AM.