bio4 mvp question - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

bio4 mvp question

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:13 PM

Ive been doing this instance. but i always wonder if theres a trick to know what mvp will come out. or its completely random?

#2 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:17 PM

It's random. I just wander around and keep an eye out.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 20 March 2019 - 04:17 PM.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:20 PM

Ive been doing this instance. but i always wonder if theres a trick to know what mvp will come out. or its completely random?

It is completely random. It rolls on the table immediately before the spawn when it gets to the boss stage.

#4 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:23 PM

It is completely random. It rolls on the table immediately before the spawn when it gets to the boss stage.

It's random. I just wander around and keep an eye out.

Thanks i just thought maybe theres a trick to it. so i guess i'll just keep doing what im doing and walk around the area :)

#5 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 20 March 2019 - 04:26 PM

Thanks i just thought maybe theres a trick to it. so i guess i'll just keep doing what im doing and walk around the area :)

Personally how I do it is, I set myself up in view of the tanks in the bottom left, so all 4 are in range, since it is the safest corner, if nothing pops there, moving around on a clockwise rotation just in view of the tanks. Once you see something, speed pot out of sight and prepare accordingly.

#6 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2019 - 09:28 PM

The place where it birth can tell you roughly for preparation .

to be precious you need to check the research bottles , the empty one tell you which monster is off from the bottle.

Most top left is all demon race  , Most bottom is ghost / holy . 

8FXTMtF.png

#7 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:25 PM

Use ur alt open gate n look what mvp.. if mvp u not wanted just change char n go again till u got what u want n invite ur main killer to kill mvp lol

#8 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts

Posted 20 March 2019 - 10:31 PM

The place where it birth can tell you roughly for preparation .

to be precious you need to check the research bottles , the empty one tell you which monster is off from the bottle.

Most top left is all demon race  , Most bottom is ghost / holy . 

8FXTMtF.png

I know their locations. its just i thought maybe theres some kind of sequence or hints to know what will actually come up. but like someone already said its completely random.

Use ur alt open gate n look what mvp.. if mvp u not wanted just change char n go again till u got what u want n invite ur main killer to kill mvp lol

This is an interesting idea. but i like getting the deco head gear when i complete them though haha

#9 LordYggdrasill

LordYggdrasill

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2830 posts
  • LocationWelgaia

Posted 21 March 2019 - 04:48 AM

Is it possible to create such a custom instance for bio 5 MVPs similar to this one? Call it Nightmare Wolfchev Lab.

:hmm:

Edited by LordYggdrasill, 21 March 2019 - 04:48 AM.

#10 zeywei

zeywei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 March 2019 - 07:24 AM

Is it possible to create such a custom instance for bio 5 MVPs similar to this one? Call it Nightmare Wolfchev Lab.

:hmm:

I wish to see each 13mvps summoned in the lab all at once so much . They would be appreciate for the reunion .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users