With the recent plans to implement WoE supply through Battlegrounds on Renewal, and give us happy hours that double rewards, now is a good time to fix the remaining issues that BG contains in Renewal.
So far, I have only done a few rounds of KVM, as getting the other two going isn't as easy as there is no known new rewards yet.
Thoughts so far:
- Change KVM's reward from Points to Badges. With the so many ways for players to obtain Badges through PVM, there is no reason why players shouldn't be able to get badges for their alts while playing KVM on their mains.
- Increase the base rewards for KVM, Currently you gain 5 when you win, and 1 when you lose. In the same amount of time you spend on a KVM match and post game, you would gain the same amount of badges from farming 1 faceworm garment. Along with that, gaining a single badge when you lose makes the entire thing a waste of time. I would recommend increasing the reward to 7-10 per win, and 5 per loss.
- Add more match size options. At least re-add the original game mode sizes of 6v6 KVM, 8v8 Flavius, and 12v12 Tierra. Increase incentive to having larger matches by doubling the rewards by default.
Will add more as I have more to give feedback on. There is a few things that remains to be seen that were issues in the past:
- Flavius had/has a high possibility of causing players to respawn into the deadcells in the sky. Removing them from the match entirely until they bwing or log out, as they will not be brought back to the final npc to collect rewards if they aren't on the normal map.
- Guardians in both Tierra and Flavius have never been rebalanced for Renewal. At 175 they are a complete joke.
- Stones/Store Houses are not boss protocol. Leech End, Blood Sucker and Burning end matches immediately.