March 27th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 27th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#1 Cordite

Cordite

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:07 AM

q2CtIxN.jpg

March 27th, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PST

Updates

• zcIWj8N.gif
  • Episode 13.1 Lands.
  • A new event appears! Mema Coco needs some help with A Simple Request. I heard she's somewhere Inn Morroc...  (morocc 269 269)

Events

• St. Patrick's Day Bar Hop Event continues
  • Spotlight Event: Comodo, Louyang, Kunlun, Amatsu, Brasilis, Dewata
    • +100% EXP/Drops
    • +50% Extra Spawns
  • Rewards from Ragnarok Online's Holy Meowtrimony Share Event continues! Here are the active awards starting this maintenance:
    • Free Skill Reset and Limited Stat Reset
    • Pet Skelly Cat and Skelion Giveaway
    • Homunculus Loyalty Event
    • +125% EXP and 50% Drops Bonus
    • Rare Pet Tame Grab bag giveaway
    • Keep participating in the Share Event to unlock more prizes!
  • Raffler continues in Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000

Cash Shop

Community

• Take part in Ragnarok Online: Holy Meowtrimony share event happening now! Participate and win prizes for your entire server! 
    Current active server prize: +50% EXP and +20% Drops Bonus, NPC Giveaway: Rare pet tame grab bag
  • Join in on our all new Community Creative Contest, RagnaRock 'n' Roll
  • Tune into our next livestream Crazy Uproar over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, March 26th at 3PM PST! 
  • Got a question for the RO staff? Ask it in our FAQ Friday thread and we'll answer them this Friday!

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:23 AM

Episode 13.1?

#3 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:35 AM

I don’t get why we don’t get a full stat reset like other server. It’s ridiculous how you guys are hindering us to experiment with our builds when other server can just do it whenever they want.

Edited by Juniishiro, 27 March 2019 - 08:49 AM.

#4 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:58 AM

sad but true wanted to reset my stats too

can we have another map spotlight?its not really worth it going on those maps

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 March 2019 - 10:01 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts

#5 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:13 AM

What maps are you interested in?

I'd like to see Magma Dungeon myself, or some Cursed Monastery!

The current spotlight has Comodo - Anolians w/ GH turn in is extremely fast exp for 70-90, Brasilis Piranhas are faster than Porcellio and great for leveling Homunculus. 

#6 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:16 AM

Yes nameless island or cursed momastery is good, also biology laboratory they are to tanky for me unlike bio 2 mobs you can kill easy pluse the fact you are hitting 6x monsters in 1 map for a turn in rather than the anolian going back and forth to gh and comodo

#7 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:16 AM

According to March schedule, episode 13.1 was suppose to be implement on this maintenance, what happen???And why limited stat reset for us??? Why discriminate our server??? Can u guys bother to answer our questions??? I open several topics and u guys just don” t care to answer us!!! Do I need to open the same topic or curse here to be eard ??? Too fast to erase topics but not to listen or answer your players...

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 March 2019 - 09:54 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#8 narnar13

narnar13

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:46 AM

For the people that are working on this server, you guys are doing a great job, pay isn't much I'm guessing, but we are ro players and supporter, we pay vip every month, and play everyday, give us a little break, there isn't much of us left in restart server please, allow us to get at least full stat and skill reset, our participation in meowtrimony isn't as significant as other server, since there isn't much of us, but still we do try, give us a little break, we would greatly appreciate it.

#9 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:49 AM

yes to free stat reset
or merge us to a different server except chaos hehehe

what is episode 13.1? what is the buzz about?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 27 March 2019 - 10:02 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts

#10 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:02 AM

what is episode 13.1? what is the buzz about?

On the March 1st Friday FAQ thread, they showed a road map for this month and it stated that today's maintenance would introduce Episode 13.1, which includes Ash Vacuum, a part of the new world maps.

#11 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:03 AM

See??? To fast to edit or earese topics but they just don”t answer or talk to us!!! What is the point of this forum?

#12 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:05 AM

oww new maps would be good but i guess they are busy lets understand them more maybe they are planning some good stuff on the server who know i keep my hopes up on the server

#13 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:11 AM

oww new maps would be good but i guess they are busy lets understand them more maybe they are planning some good stuff on the server who know i keep my hopes up on the server

How do u keep any hope??? I already ask many time if they can update 2019 schedule!!! They just not implement episode 13.1 today, they don’t talk to us, I already send some msgs in box and they just answer one time! I guess they don’t had much to do in that day...

#14 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:12 AM

See??? To fast to edit or earese topics but they just don”t answer or talk to us!!! What is the point of this forum?

Hello there,

I am a forum moderator so I will not be able to answer to your specific in-game inquiry, you may wait for staff response or redirect your question to the weekly FAQ thread here :) Thank you for understanding.

#15 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

Why not the segment of the schedule of updates of the episodes?

Honestly, I did not want to have dropped the server, but I had issues with items disappearing (accounts with NH sword being reset) and WP simply did nothing but impose so much bureaucracy that I gave up. A server that has been shamelessly abandoned and without the least respect for its players. You have to invest in new ones (WP now commands Brazil RO, make translation pats and extend the game to them, it is not difficult new players). You play on a server with 20 active players from different countries with saturated maps to level, always porcelain, ID / Isis, Bio2, Bio3 ... You can not get more groups to run the tower and not even to kill a belzebub. a balance without logic (My HW with int takes 10% less damage than mine with 99 int / WTF?) Force also increases the damage ridiculously. Or do something decent for the server or make a just mix as soon as possible (maybe with a Brazilian server), the way it is only regretting more than seeing my work hours being thrown in the trash by you.

Honestly, I did not want to have dropped the server, but I had issues with items disappearing (accounts with NH sword being reset) and WP simply did nothing but impose so much bureaucracy that I gave up. A server that has been shamelessly abandoned and without the least respect for its players. You have to invest in new ones (WP now commands Brazil RO, make translation pats and extend the game to them, it is not difficult new players). You play on a server with 20 active players from different countries with saturated maps to level, always porcelain, ID / Isis, Bio2, Bio3 ... You can not get more groups to run the tower and not even to kill a belzebub. a balance without logic (My HW with int takes 10% less damage than mine with 99 int / WTF?) Force also increases the damage ridiculously. Or do something decent for the server or make a just mix as soon as possible (maybe with a Brazilian server), the way it is only regretting more than seeing my work hours being thrown in the trash by you.

#16 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:22 AM

Translating the server is a waste because they do not put new updates or new maps.Put the new classes right away because no one can take this -_- anymore.If it were not for me and my group helping new players this would have already failed.

Edited by Zobaa, 27 March 2019 - 10:23 AM.

#17 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:34 AM

The new jobs were just to separate the playes, with the arrival of the 3rd game became point click and the jobs lost their value. I do not find it interesting for this server.

Edited by Sumayks, 27 March 2019 - 10:35 AM.

#18 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 10:41 AM

The new jobs were just to separate the playes, with the arrival of the 3rd game became point click and the jobs lost their value. I do not find it interesting for this server.

Agreed, third class really killed the game for me and a lot of other players I knew. It would be an incredible experience though to get some of the new maps/mobs and have to fight them with trans only. As far as third gear only gears that drop, a 3rd Class NPC could show up in Eden and exchange some of those items for brownie points that could be exchanged for crafting materials perhaps.

Edited by Finagle, 27 March 2019 - 11:10 AM.

#19 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:06 AM

Lets take it easy guys lets understand they also have lives outside this. Lets just have fun i also agree merging ther server to a more populated server Brazil RO? i dont care what server it is i just want somebody to play with. I want to stroll around prontera with people and see alot of vendors.

#20 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:14 AM

The day that 3rd class comes in this server is the time I would stop playing RO. I mean what’s the point of investing your time in this server if it’s just gonna be another renewal server that they will merge later on?if I really wanted 3rd class I would’ve just gone back to renewal instead of wasting time in this server.

#21 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:58 AM

I think there are several options that can be explored. I mentioned Brazil, because there the game still has its strength and would certainly fill the home server if it was well done. You make a good exposure of your product, invest in advertisements and you will get results if done right. You help new players with daily quests teams that would not be as OP as the best, but who would account for the initial up.
Something has to be done quickly and in common agreement with the community, so that instead of attracting new players, you lose the ones you already have.

#22 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:00 PM

I suggest also adding another leveling spot besides BIO3 its really hard to level trans classes aside from that map which is impossible for other classes killing besides biochemist.

#23 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:03 PM

Episode 13.1?

Its going in. Not sure why it wasn't on the notes. I have added it.

I don’t get why we don’t get a full stat reset like other server. It’s ridiculous how you guys are hindering us to experiment with our builds when other server can just do it whenever they want.

When restart launched users stated that they didn't want full stat resets. The event reset is up to 45 points being redistributed.

What maps are you interested in?

I'd like to see Magma Dungeon myself, or some Cursed Monastery!

The current spotlight has Comodo - Anolians w/ GH turn in is extremely fast exp for 70-90, Brasilis Piranhas are faster than Porcellio and great for leveling Homunculus.

Yes nameless island or cursed momastery is good, also biology laboratory they are to tanky for me unlike bio 2 mobs you can kill easy pluse the fact you are hitting 6x monsters in 1 map for a turn in rather than the anolian going back and forth to gh and comodo

Thank you for the suggestions we will keep them in mind for the next spotlight change.

#24 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:05 PM

The reality is that the staff is not -_- -_-ing us. The guys do not put 1 item in the game, upgrades, new quests nothing. Another thing the new classes will never be as they are in the other servers, even because there are no strong and edited items here.

Edited by Zobaa, 27 March 2019 - 12:06 PM.

#25 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:09 PM

Now the team only responds to the selections that interest them and simply ignores the discussion being held by more members here than online members on the server.
/ e11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users