March 27th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 27th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#26 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:12 PM

@Campitor because you do not put some quest items very difficult to do them. Put some event inside the game as geffenia as it is in Brazil Ro. I'm getting tired of the game without any new challenge.

Edited by Zobaa, 27 March 2019 - 12:14 PM.

#27 Litao

Litao

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:12 PM

@camp, restart launched in 2017. The players that once suggested a limited stat reset are most likely not even playing anymore.

We the new players and current player base in this server are suggesting a full reset.

#28 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:13 PM

Now the team only responds to the selections that interest them and simply ignores the discussion being held by more members here than online members on the server.
/ e11

Reminder I think we spent more time than any other player on this server

#29 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:14 PM

Thank you Camp looking forward for the bio2 and Curse spotlight. Godbless you and the rest of the staff.

#30 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:18 PM

Now the team only responds to the selections that interest them and simply ignores the discussion being held by more members here than online members on the server.
/ e11

No I would encourage people to make their spotlight suggestions. We will take them into account for future events.

#31 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

@camp, restart launched in 2017. The players that once suggested a limited stat reset are most likely not even playing anymore.

We the new players and current player base in this server are suggesting a full reset.

That is a good point. We will run a sever poll next week to let players tell us what they want regarding the reset. If they want it we can switch it to a full reset (and allow it to be claimed again) before the event ends.

#32 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:19 PM

Reminder I think we spent more time than any other player on this server

Yes and reminder, it wasn't beneficial to the server that anytime a new MVP comes out your group of 6 camps it endlessly and tries to charge people 200$ worth of silvervine for virtually any item it drops.  It might be the national sport farming/paying irl $ for ragnarok items in your country but people in other areas see that, laugh n say screw this game.

They allowed greedy people with chats up trying to sell mvp/miniboss/mvp items for hundreds of dollars to chase many many players away.  Your choices are pay to win or bot and then everyone acts surprised how the server ends up.  What normal person is going to pay these kids hundreds for an mvp item?  I get it when these kids find someone dumb enough to buy warp portal made hundreds off silvervine so it was never enforced, but im sure you lost alot more than you gained by allowing these foolish deals to take place considering anyone new feels its impossible to catch up or even be competetive thanks to this.

Edited by Wyndor, 27 March 2019 - 12:22 PM.

#33 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:22 PM

make yuno a spotlight. also mjolnir. 

#34 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:27 PM

No I would encourage people to make their spotlight suggestions. We will take them into account for future events.

Thank you for showing that you are still interested in the server and its players.

And please do not allow occasional problems or disagreements from players to spoil the focus and good conversation we are having.

Edited by Sumayks, 27 March 2019 - 12:29 PM.

#35 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:55 PM

Pivorus, yuno and mjolnir? i think its a bad suggestion brother what are you getting out of those maps if i may ask?

#36 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:56 PM

Yes and reminder, it wasn't beneficial to the server that anytime a new MVP comes out your group of 6 camps it endlessly and tries to charge people 200$ worth of silvervine for virtually any item it drops.  It might be the national sport farming/paying irl $ for ragnarok items in your country but people in other areas see that, laugh n say screw this game.

They allowed greedy people with chats up trying to sell mvp/miniboss/mvp items for hundreds of dollars to chase many many players away.  Your choices are pay to win or bot and then everyone acts surprised how the server ends up.  What normal person is going to pay these kids hundreds for an mvp item?  I get it when these kids find someone dumb enough to buy warp portal made hundreds off silvervine so it was never enforced, but im sure you lost alot more than you gained by allowing these foolish deals to take place considering anyone new feels its impossible to catch up or even be competetive thanks to this.

I think that each one sells the item of the price they want, does not it? If people do not like the price go there and they even drop that is not correct? Unlike you I have friends for mvps and I do not need to steal other players like you.

#37 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 12:58 PM

Reminder today I only go to farma some mvp and war since the server has become a bag without any news

#38 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:11 PM

Limited stat reset is the best, that way people can't just reset their bots and get any build they want. I for one am glad it was done this way.

#39 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:18 PM

@Campista Please put new hats in the game with some really difficult challenge

#40 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:34 PM

When restart launched users stated that they didn't want full stat resets. The event reset is up to 45 points being redistributed.

The players or users that stated that are most likely gone anyways, if you make a pole and ask players that are actually playing the game right now would most likely say a full reset. I just don’t understand why resetting stats such a big deal. 5 points a week?it seems very inconvenient.

Edited by Juniishiro, 27 March 2019 - 01:39 PM.

#41 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:40 PM

Hey Hey:  :pif:   :pif:

1-We dont has a worthy place to lvling.Every new member on my guild cant lvling because,

they dont has expensive item or any help due to low number of player at Odin. :p_sick:

2-What does you the reason for limited stats reset? how i can reset an full purepotter in a killer for example? :sob:

3-About new patches, what happens? :hmm:

4-Please we can have a calender with each new episodes like you did in 2018? :rice:

5- Third Class can solve a lot of problems.Like kill mvps, to poor players or finish Endles Tower, no one can reach 100 floor(i remember with a party 12/12 full mvp/miniboss card and most expensive items  we only reach 1 time).Only richest players, who dont buy WP can kill mvps like ifrit. :p_sad:

Thx for read my opinions :thx:  :thx: :thx:

Edited by 6200170910083107487, 27 March 2019 - 01:41 PM.

#42 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:50 PM

I think that each one sells the item of the price they want, does not it? If people do not like the price go there and they even drop that is not correct? Unlike you I have friends for mvps and I do not need to steal other players like you.

There is a language barrier here and English is hard for you so ill try to explain again.  A person new to this server joins, they goto eden.  See items they need and they ask how much.  They deal with the RMT paladin that has been trying to sell mini boss/mvp cards for months and somehow still isnt banned(will demand irl cash openly in game when contacted about items, GM's message him n act interested it's not hard to prove) or you guys which demand something that also costs real life money, which basically is no different than RMT except warpportal ends up with the cash.  Not only do you and your friends demand silvervine you also demand insane amounts of it for mediocre items.  Do you truthfully think new players aren't chased off by you guys demanding 200 or 300$ of silvervine for a single item from a mvp?

You say ohh i have friends, you should have them and mvp too.  A new person on this server does not have a group like that to get mvps with.  Nothing sells on this server aside from the newest mvps loot(assuming its good) so what exactly are they supposed to sell to make zeny?  That's right they can't sell anything, so they are given 2 choices.

1.  Pay you and the other kids insane prices to pay your rent for the month.

2.  Say screw this im going to go play a game where i can build my way up and earn stuff without paying jobless kids hundreds of dollars.

I get it, the view on this RMT stuff is very different in other countries.  You guys think its normal to pay hundreds or even thousands to get ahead on ragnarok.  You also think it's normal to impose that on other players, but its not.  Put your greedy attitude aside and realize that doing what you do is not good for the server.  When my friends from wow hear about the stuff that takes place on this game they laugh and say no thanks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now something to actually discuss.  I know most people are anti 3rd jobs.  From my experience on renewal the jobs themselves were fun.  The rest of the renewal experience is what ruined it.  Relying on gramps turn ins/reset stones and having the exp system penalize you based on your lvl compared to the monsters lvl is what just made it awful for me.

I think adding 3rd jobs without the other trash that came with it on renewal could potentially put us in a unique position as a different type of server and interest people.

#43 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:50 PM

join a guild that is active leveling right now the guild in east prontera is active helping new players out come visit them they are very helpful to new players.

#44 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:55 PM

yes i agree i want 3rd job too but different with server setup like chaos

#45 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 01:59 PM

There is a language barrier here and English is hard for you so ill try to explain again.  A person new to this server joins, they goto eden.  See items they need and they ask how much.  They deal with the RMT paladin that has been trying to sell mini boss/mvp cards for months and somehow still isnt banned(will demand irl cash openly in game when contacted about items, GM's message him n act interested it's not hard to prove) or you guys which demand something that also costs real life money, which basically is no different than RMT except warpportal ends up with the cash.  Not only do you and your friends demand silvervine you also demand insane amounts of it for mediocre items.  Do you truthfully think new players aren't chased off by you guys demanding 200 or 300$ of silvervine for a single item from a mvp?

You say ohh i have friends, you should have them and mvp too.  A new person on this server does not have a group like that to get mvps with.  Nothing sells on this server aside from the newest mvps loot(assuming its good) so what exactly are they supposed to sell to make zeny?  That's right they can't sell anything, so they are given 2 choices.

1.  Pay you and the other kids insane prices to pay your rent for the month.

2.  Say screw this im going to go play a game where i can build my way up and earn stuff without paying jobless kids hundreds of dollars.

I get it, the view on this RMT stuff is very different in other countries.  You guys think its normal to pay hundreds or even thousands to get ahead on ragnarok.  You also think it's normal to impose that on other players, but its not.  Put your greedy attitude aside and realize that doing what you do is not good for the server.  When my friends from wow hear about the stuff that takes place on this game they laugh and say no thanks. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now something to actually discuss.  I know most people are anti 3rd jobs.  From my experience on renewal the jobs themselves were fun.  The rest of the renewal experience is what ruined it.  Relying on gramps turn ins/reset stones and having the exp system penalize you based on your lvl compared to the monsters lvl is what just made it awful for me.

I think adding 3rd jobs without the other trash that came with it on renewal could potentially put us in a unique position as a different type of server and interest people.

That's right

Edited by Zobaa, 27 March 2019 - 02:00 PM.

#46 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:13 PM

Do we have a guide or a link for the new simple request quest?

#47 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:51 PM

Please stop quitting Wind. We all know his pirouettes, his pitiful character and his lies in agreements. Let's not divert the focus from the discussion. Just ignore

#48 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:58 PM

The idea of ​3 jobs to be advanced and how they will be implemented (if the community wants to apply it) would fit an assembly, however, before any type of line to be taken, we have to think and realize a "boom" that brings new and old players to the server, otherwise we will have the new works, new quests, new maps and we will continue without players.
The idea of ​​the game is not that it is easy to kill an ifrit with 2 people or to run tower with 4-5, but groups getting together and having fun discovering ways to do something that seems impossible. I already killed all the server's MvP's, without exception, and we did not use rare and similar cards (sometimes an Edgga to help change the mob, but nothing that a Sin, monk or LK does not do), we would be breaking our heads and testing cards damage reduction, survival skills, and how to take more damage (SBK, trapp, AD, azura). That's the fun of the game, without players the game dies, and without a policy of attracting players effectively, there will be no players.

#49 Cordite

Cordite

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 183 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:41 PM

Servers are now open.

#50 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 27 March 2019 - 04:45 PM

Servers are now open.

Stuck at "Checking server now."

Patching now. Thank you.

Edited by Finagle, 27 March 2019 - 04:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users