March 27th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 4 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 27th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#76 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 28 March 2019 - 03:48 PM

I don't get it ...this is the same guy who complain about bots, full reset stat and buy 18k of strawberry from a bot... something is wrong here! He said that in another topic, not me by the way...

What is there to get? If i'm complaining about bots why would i want full reset so that they can get any build with no effort? And yes i bought 18k of them, at 4k each it's quite a bargain given the state of the economy in the server, not my fault the guy kept on dishing them out like jellopys. Now that i think about it maybe you think 72m is a really high ammount, given the economy in the server i've sold and bought cards for almost 1b so... not bragging, just saying nobody who knows how to play the game would think 72m is a big ammount.

Please do the poll in game if possible so that way all the votes are coming from people that really plays the game not just some shenanigans here at the forums who wants to mess up the votes.

The problem with this is that it's pretty much gonna be in real time bc i doubt they would implement a voting system of any kind in-game, which would defeat the purpose of the pol of getting a good representation of the population unless they make a big announcement of when it's gonna be held but i find it a lot harder to do it in-game, specially when most "people" playing are bots. I mostly play on weekends

#77 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 28 March 2019 - 06:06 PM

Mobster Spawns are fixed and you can claim the prizes now.

#78 clarastarr127

clarastarr127

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2019 - 09:16 PM

The problem with this is that it's pretty much gonna be in real time bc i doubt they would implement a voting system of any kind in-game, which would defeat the purpose of the pol of getting a good representation of the population unless they make a big announcement of when it's gonna be held but i find it a lot harder to do it in-game, specially when most "people" playing are bots. I mostly play on weekends

They can do something like Cool Event Voting Staff NPC if they want to.

Also regardless bot or not. Point here is that we just want to make sure that the votes are coming from players of this server and not just random dude from other games to add up on the votes. Now how can we identify and verify if that vote is playing on this server If we do the poll here. Got any suggestions?

On a side note in regards to your bot problems there is a separate thread for that or you can send a ticket to support...

#79 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:29 PM

is the limited stat reset bug? it wont let me reset

#80 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 02:45 PM

@campitor it wont let me reset, i am still low level is this why?

#81 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:32 AM

During the Report from the New World quest you need to talk to the NPC's every 15 minutes and/or hunt mobs to collect pages to assemble volumes (4 different volumes) to progress any further.

In half a day, I collected 31 pages, enough for 5 attempts to create a volume, and failed every try.

Considering that this quest can see that you end up with duplicate volumes, this could take a very long time on this server where no one is likely to sell duplicate volumes any time soon. I'd like to suggest, adding an Expedition Scout NPC in the Rune Midgard Allied Forces Post map that will sell pages for an appropriate amount of zeny each. Help players complete the quest in a more timely manner and act as a zeny sink.

or....

Reduce the cool down on how often we can check with Expedition Scout NPC's from 15 minutes to somewhere around 1 - 5 minutes.

Based on some quick math, this quest could take a player doing it alone up to around 200 hours.

Edit: Nevermind, I got all the reports after about 3.5 days.

Edited by Finagle, 02 April 2019 - 05:58 AM.

#82 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 08:48 AM

@camp most of us are done WOEing here btw, might want to make some actually meaningful changes before you lose the other half of the server.

#83 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:07 PM

I've cleaned up many posts in this thread which has derailed into a personal fight and has no place in this forum. Please keep this thread clean and on topic to maintenance issues. Thank you.

#84 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:08 PM

I've cleaned up many posts in this thread which has derailed into a personal fight and has no place in this forum. Please keep this thread clean and on topic to maintenance issues. Thank you.

I see you are just as selective as cin, i think you missed a post right before your red text. 

Edit, you fixed it :)

Edited by Wyndor, 31 March 2019 - 01:08 PM.

#85 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 01:09 PM

I see you are just as selective as cin, i think you missed a post right before your red text. 

Edit, you fixed it :)

I was finding more as I read through the topic again. Sometimes clicking to hide multiple posts messes up. If you see anything else I have missed, please report it for review. Thanks.

#86 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 02:58 PM

I cant reset my stats......

#87 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:07 PM

I can't claim my skelion pet it says i already get my items. I did get my pet tame items not the skelion egg. What is the required level for this npc giveaway btw?

#88 clarastarr127

clarastarr127

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 April 2019 - 08:38 AM

When are we getting full stat reset? Or are we even getting it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users