April 10th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 10th Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#1 Cordite

Cordite

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 183 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:21 PM

6iAwOhl.jpg

April 10th, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PDT

Updates

• Hair Bun Costumes moved to the lower slot
  • Hairstyle Costume Box goes on sale for 200pts
  • Hairstyle Wig Dye NPC implemented
  • Skelion Pet can now be properly claimed from the Event Give Away NPC in Eden Group

Events

• zcIWj8N.gif
  • A Simple Request continues! - Mema Coco needs some help with A Simple Request. I heard she's somewhere Inn Morroc...  (morocc 269 269)
  • St. Patrick's Day Bar Hop Event comes to a close
  • Spotlight Event: Comodo, Louyang, Kunlun, Amatsu, Brasilis, Dewata
    • +100% EXP/Drops
    • +50% Extra Spawns
  • Rewards from Ragnarok Online's Holy Meowtrimony Share Event continues! Here are the active awards starting this maintenance:
    • Free Skill Reset and Limited Stat Reset
    • Pet Skelly Cat and Skelion Giveaway
    • Homunculus Loyalty Event
    • +150% EXP and 60% Drops Bonus
    • Rare Pet Tame Grab bag giveaway
    • Card Drop Event is active
    • Discount Silvervine
    • Keep participating in the Share Event to unlock more prizes!
  • Raffler continues in Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold. Updates are in Red.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000

Cash Shop

Community

• Take part in Ragnarok Online: Holy Meowtrimony share event happening now! Participate and win prizes for your entire server! 
  • Tune into our next livestream of Crazy Uproar!! over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, April 23rd at 3PM PDT! 
  • Got a question for the RO staff? Ask it in our FAQ Friday thread and we'll answer them this Friday!

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:43 PM

• Spotlight Event: Comodo, Louyang, Kunlun, Amatsu, Brasilis, Dewata

We're going on 9 weeks of the same spotlight now. While it's nice and all that we get spotlight, it feels like this is getting overlooked when it hasn't changed for over 2 months.

#3 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:44 PM

Please check if Cursed Baphomet Doll is falling. Thank you! We've done it several times and nothing.

#4 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 03:51 PM

We're going on 9 weeks of the same spotlight now. While it's nice and all that we get spotlight, it feels like this is getting overlooked when it hasn't changed for over 2 months.

It will update next week. We will have April and May's calendar ready for publication this friday.

#5 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:16 PM

It will update next week. We will have April and May's calendar ready for publication this friday.

Can you please answer my question?

#6 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:27 PM

Can you please answer my question?

I am researching it the Sealed Shrine script is kind of long.

#7 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:31 PM

Okay! As soon as you have an answer let us know by courtesy

#8 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:37 PM

I would like to know when the 13.3 update will arrive with the 3rd.Do you have any predictions?

#9 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:39 PM

Any update on the full reset stat?

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 04:41 PM

Any update on the full reset stat?

I will be reviewing the poll once the server closes.

I would like to know when the 13.3 update will arrive with the 3rd.Do you have any predictions?

Its under internal discussion.

#11 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 05:41 PM

Could you make a very difficult event with a reward that's really worth it?

#12 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:13 PM

can you lower the level requirement for pet skelly there are still lots of 2nd job in restart. and also after u claim your taming items u cannot get the pet skelly.

#13 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 09:27 PM

I still don’t get why people here wants 3rd class, if you really wanna play 3rd class why not move to chaos...lmao, what’s the point of making a server that will eventually become renewal and just merge?making a server that’s unique would prolly pull more people in...classic classes and renewal mechanic, that’s sounds more enticing than just another mediocre chaos server

#14 Litao

Litao

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:20 PM

I still don’t get why people here wants 3rd class, if you really wanna play 3rd class why not move to chaos...lmao, what’s the point of making a server that will eventually become renewal and just merge?making a server that’s unique would prolly pull more people in...classic classes and renewal mechanic, that’s sounds more enticing than just another mediocre chaos server

^

As this game is already almost 20 years old and still lacking end game content and depth, surely some kind of changes/updates have to be made to keep this game interesting and competitive.  I think the idea of RE:Start originally was to give players a fresh start and to bring back some old nostalgia as the game Episodes progressed, however, nostalgia eventually dies out and players leave.

Just simply operating on old player's nostalgia is not a long term goal that will be successful, especially in today's standard of games.

Won't take a player very long to switch to a new game with much better features, end game and depth.

I'm sure Campitor and other members of the WarpPortal team already knows that RE:Start at it's current path, will just become yet another Renewal server that will be overshadowed by the current Chaos server and at that point, surely a merge will end up being the case. 

Now is the perfect time to take this opportunity to bring to the Ragnarok Online community, something different. Not just another Renewal Server.

Maybe add features that are unique to this server that cannot be found on other servers.  Such as 3rd class maps and 3rd class items that can be equipped by 2nd trans classes to compensate for the rising difficulty of monsters as we approach Renewal maps. 

Maybe even add some 3rd class skills to the 2nd trans class to bring quality of life to some classes and to also bring uniqueness.  I understand that WarpPortal is a publisher and cannot necessarily implement these ideas or any ideas freely.

However, I think that these ideas can be pushed forward to Gravity Co., Ltd. or whomever that may concern.

Thank you for the read.

P.S. For maintenance days, please double check to see if any server updates and changes are active and working as intended before opening the server.  For the past 2 months, I have noticed that every maintenance day would have something left out, forgotten.   For example, the Skellion and Scatleton pet reward that was implemented by the Meowtrimony event still only awards the Scatleton only even though the description on the website says it will reward both.

#15 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 10:21 PM

Merge restart with Thor and Chaos

#16 huebrbr

huebrbr

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 02:33 AM

BUG Super Novice Chant (FURY) - Its still not working if you reach level 99 Super Novice with 100% exp!

Why does WARPPORTAL ignore the fact that it is not possible to activate an important skill for Super Novice (Chant Fury) for years?

Would the treatment be the same if it were a popular skill like Guillotine Fist?

Why not implement a workaround for the class rather than simply sending an automated message for years responding "We're working on this fix"?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 April 2019 - 02:58 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed font style, do not use red in line, red/bold for mod notices and warnings.

#17 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:20 AM

question that I will not play a server with donates items, and unbalanced classes.

???

Merge restart with Thor and Chaos

It's impossible for them to do that. Even though here's silvervine system.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 10 April 2019 - 04:39 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts

#18 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 04:40 AM

???

It is almost 7 AM in the US, may want to wait for official office hours, hopefully Campitor is able to respond in regarding the issue with Sealed Shrine instance :)

#19 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 07:23 AM

question that I will not play a server with donates items, and unbalanced classes.

???

It's impossible for them to do that. Even though here's silvervine system.

Unbalance classes?yet you ask for 3rd class every single week it seems?hmmm...that make a lot of sense

#20 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:06 AM

Unbalance classes?yet you ask for 3rd class every single week it seems?hmmm...that make a lot of sense

I've already seen that you do not understand anything about the game.And what really unbalances the 3 classes are the edited items.

#21 clarastarr127

clarastarr127

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 08:09 AM

Costume suggestion:

dIUfLa.jpg

Was this ever released in restart?  :hmm:

#22 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:33 AM

"St. Patrick's Day Bar Hop Event comes to a close."

What is this event?

#23 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:45 AM

"St. Patrick's Day Bar Hop Event comes to a close."

What is this event?

https://forums.warpp...t-201819-guide/

It's the event that you could collect Poring Pretzel, and turn in 500 for a Beer Hat costume (no effect).

You could also turn 5/50 in for food buff + 50% exp boost for 30 mins.

#24 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:51 AM

It is almost 7 AM in the US, may want to wait for official office hours, hopefully Campitor is able to respond in regarding the issue with Sealed Shrine instance :)

I'm waiting!

Edited by Zobaa, 10 April 2019 - 09:52 AM.

#25 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 09:58 AM

I've already seen that you do not understand anything about the game.And what really unbalances the 3 classes are the edited items.

Edited items eh?yea I prolly don’t understand the game, but not as much as you do. These items you’re talking about comes with the 3rd class, it’s not even about being unbalance...since every class has items that does almost the same thing and gives them the edge. The point I’m arguing about since you don’t seem to get is that, 3rd class are overpowered. Any 3rd class can solo anything with the right gears...don’t even need high tier ones. Just decent gears. It ruins the game, idk when did you started playing RO, but the RO I played before is all about team work and group strategy. Not a single player game...and what made you so sure that these unbalanced/edited item will not come when restart get 3rd class?

Edited by Juniishiro, 10 April 2019 - 10:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users