CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 849 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:27 PM

faqfriday.jpg

April is here, and so are the answers to the previous FAQ thread!

If you have more questions, please let us know in the comments!

RE:START FAQ Friday

4/11/2019

STAT RESET POLL RESULTS
97% of unique users who responded to the poll were in favor of full stat resets. We will implement a full stat reset for users for 2 weeks starting next week.

April & May Calendars

April2019calendar.png
May2019calendar.png

So... it’s possible to u guys post 2019 schedule for Ragnarok restart? Or the Ragnarok is near?

Campitor: This FAQ includes the April/May Calendars. Although we have a year plan it is constantly changing and sharing it right now just means it will change down the road.

Giant Whisper card is obtainable in OCA???Also Sword Guardian card???

Campitor: Giant Whisper Card is not in any OCA on renewal or RESTART. Sword Guardian is missing from RESTART's OCA list. We will do another check and make sure its up to date with the latest update.

Is it possible to lower the Raffler prices to reestablish the economy?

Campitor: We will review the prices and check it versus the current market rates.

Is there a chance we could get Dr. Jonesy to exchange Treasure Box for Witch Starsand?

Campitor: Yes

10,000 Shares

Chaos, Thor, Loki Servers:

Free Full Skill/Stat Reset

Odin Server:

Free Skill Reset and Limited Stat Reset

Why is only limited stat reset while the rest gets full reset?

Campitor: Please see the beginning of the post where the results of the quiz are posted.

@Camp,  the bots are still roaming at gl_knt01 and the maps where ghostrings, angelings, devilings are.  I'm sure the people who bot check these forums enough to take their bots out of harms way in time before you guys reach them.  There has to be another solution to the problem.

Campitor: Xealot will make sure that the GM team is following up on this report further.

#2 Litao

Litao

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 03:08 PM

@Campitor, I was curious if you could give a insight onto which direction RE:Start is headed? Like, is it going to become a renewal server in the next few months or is there a different plan in the works?

Anything you can share regarding that would be appreciated. Thanks

#3 Zobaa

Zobaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 06:34 PM

When will upgrades 13.3 come?

Edited by Zobaa, 13 April 2019 - 03:41 AM.

#4 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 13 April 2019 - 06:25 PM

April 10th mentioned headgear sales, but the maintenance doesn't seem to mention anything about headgear sales, just the same hairstyle/bun/dye stuff as on the calendar. I don't see any new headgear on sale. What was the calendar referring to for April 10th, first item?  :hmm:

#5 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 April 2019 - 11:44 AM

is there a chance we get token event as well like renewal?

#6 Litao

Litao

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 10:13 PM

@Camp,
As I struggle to continue to motivate myself to play even though people around me are quitting left and right, im trying to figure out how Warp Portal can stop this downward spiral torwards the Ragnarok of Ragnarok Online, at least for the RE:Start server.

I would really hate for this server to end up just merging with a existing renewal server. This server has a lot of potential to become something more than a 3rd class renewal server.

Not sure if you read my post last week in the maintenace thread regarding a possible direction for this server, but I do know that alot of players on this server would quit if 3rd class gets released. The players who visit and post on this forum is only a smaller percentage of the actual player base and is not a good representation of the player's voice.

As we approach renewal, I would like to suggest the possibility of creating a npc like you did for the full reset, but this time for voting yay or nay to 3rd class.

However I do feel that just simply keeping it 2nd trans is not going to work long term either. There needs to be updates for 2nd trans class that makes the server unique and possibly bring back interest.

At this time I would like an insight from you regarding the planned direction this server is moving torwards before I decide to spend any more money for things like vip and costumes.

This insight is not just for me, but also for my friends that I play with online.

Thanks.

#7 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:55 AM

JayHawkk, on 19 Mar 2019 - 11:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Giant Whisper card is obtainable in OCA???Also Sword Guardian card???

Campitor: Giant Whisper Card is not in any OCA on renewal or RESTART. Sword Guardian is missing from RESTART's OCA list. We will do another check and make sure its up to date with the latest update.

Can u also check for ODIUM OF THANATOS card?

Edited by VModCinnamon, 15 April 2019 - 12:00 PM.
Mod Edit: Replaced font color to blue, do not use red, it's for mod edits and warnings.

#8 ad0l

ad0l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:51 PM

can you put the latest costume scrolls in SV? , i dont usually now playing restart because of unsolved KS bot issues so im visiting just for cosmetic on my characters ...

#9 ad0l

ad0l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 15 April 2019 - 03:55 PM

@Camp,
As I struggle to continue to motivate myself to play even though people around me are quitting left and right, im trying to figure out how Warp Portal can stop this downward spiral torwards the Ragnarok of Ragnarok Online, at least for the RE:Start server.

I would really hate for this server to end up just merging with a existing renewal server. This server has a lot of potential to become something more than a 3rd class renewal server.

Not sure if you read my post last week in the maintenace thread regarding a possible direction for this server, but I do know that alot of players on this server would quit if 3rd class gets released. The players who visit and post on this forum is only a smaller percentage of the actual player base and is not a good representation of the player's voice.

As we approach renewal, I would like to suggest the possibility of creating a npc like you did for the full reset, but this time for voting yay or nay to 3rd class.

However I do feel that just simply keeping it 2nd trans is not going to work long term either. There needs to be updates for 2nd trans class that makes the server unique and possibly bring back interest.

At this time I would like an insight from you regarding the planned direction this server is moving torwards before I decide to spend any more money for things like vip and costumes.

This insight is not just for me, but also for my friends that I play with online.

Thanks.

if that happens then im going back to renewal instead , I have so many good gears there that can help me leveling at 150+ , I play this game for nostalgia of 2nd trans but now its very less players , lets just wait there respond about this...

#10 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:22 AM

JayHawkk, on 19 Mar 2019 - 11:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Can u also check for ODIUM OF THANATOS card?

I just got Odium of Thanatos from OCA, so it appears to be included in the list.

dr8xxob.png

#11 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:59 PM

I just got Odium of Thanatos from OCA, so it appears to be included in the list.

dr8xxob.png

Thanks man!!!

#12 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:02 PM

Did u guys alredy choose  winners for Ragnarok Online: Holy Meowtrimony?

#13 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 03:41 PM

Will Dr. Jonesy be added this upcoming maintenance to coincide with the /alchemist ranking reset?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users