Why is this allowed? Orc Dungeon - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why is this allowed? Orc Dungeon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Margarethahp

Margarethahp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:12 AM

https://pasteboard.co/IaA5I2S.jpg

Seriously why GM's allow all these homun afk bots? what a horrible look of the purgatory.

Edited by Margarethahp, 17 April 2019 - 08:13 AM.

#2 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:21 AM

Those are definitely not bots :U Just AFK players. I too find AFK homun leveling obnoxious, but it's harmless. Wish Homun Update would come so I can active level Homun XD

#3 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:26 AM

just using the resources the game makes avaiable to you

#4 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:45 AM

AFK leveling in specific to homunculus is endorsed, as long as normal methods are used and no automation is involved. Campitor has made a statement in regarding AFK and KS here, it doesn't specifically mention homunculus but it should provide some insight.

Though, this will likely change with an update made to the AI system and homunculus.

That's said, please do not openly accuse users of botting, should you suspect foul play then please contact the GM staff through a support ticket.

Personal opinion,

The current homunculus level and EXP gain system is terrible and poorly designed, and that it pushes toward AFK leveling. For someone who tried both methods, those AFK and active; for the sake of containing self sanity I choose to AFK level my homunculus all the way to maximum level, surely was a long trip.

#5 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 17 April 2019 - 08:54 AM

Personal opinion,

The current homunculus level and EXP gain system is terrible and poorly designed, and that it pushes toward AFK leveling. For someone who tried both methods, those AFK and active; for the sake of containing self sanity I choose to AFK level my homunculus all the way to maximum level, surely was a long trip.

There's a solution on Genetic improvement.

All experience (includes job experience) gained from battle of humunculus redirect to owner. Homunculus gains 10% of final experience owner gained from any source.

But...

Homunculus no longer attack monster automatically. Owner must order homunculus to attack by Alt + right click. When homunculus attack target. They will perform skill as AI setting. Owner can choose multiple target at the same time.

So after this patch. AFK homun owner whose their homun still perform auto-attack mean they use third party program.

But. who still do humun leveling by itself since owner can do it directly. lol

#6 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:00 AM

#7 KottyM

KottyM

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:04 AM

Please, Channel 2 for Orc Dungeon 2

Izlude Channel 2 Teleport

6HBDVKA.png

Edited by kottyxp, 17 April 2019 - 09:06 AM.

#8 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:41 AM

There's a solution on Genetic improvement.

But...

So after this patch. AFK homun owner whose their homun still perform auto-attack mean they use third party program.

But. who still do humun leveling by itself since owner can do it directly. lol

but azzyAI always allowed for autoattack on individuals monsters anyway via homunculus tactics, so does that mean with said patch, azzyAI will somehow get broken/dis-incorporated?

#9 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:59 AM

but azzyAI always allowed for autoattack on individuals monsters anyway via homunculus tactics, so does that mean with said patch, azzyAI will somehow get broken/dis-incorporated?

Not sure but AFAIK currently people just bring homun to leveling along with them. And I always see that homun always stand still. just use skill that owner manually order it.

#10 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 04:16 PM

We need homun update asap. I don't like to open my laptop just for homun afk leveling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users