April 18th Renewal Maintenance - Page 12 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 18th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
313 replies to this topic

#276 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 April 2019 - 10:41 PM

1. any updates on baby characters that has been adult since after marriage system renewal?
  2. check the reporting thread please.
  3. thanks

Smorfee,

A response was made to your earlier report here, but just in case you missed it, the effect you are experiencing is actually intended.

The GM staff however can give you an option to turn the character to Baby again. To do so you will need to send a ticket with a summery of your issue and request.

#277 shikyi

shikyi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:26 PM

The steps aren't time limited are they? I.E. I have to spend 3000KP in one go/day, or it resets the next day or whatever. Just wanted to make sure.

#278 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:43 PM

It seems there's a major bug, or rather, a severe lack of bugs *badumtss (Fatal Thief Bugs that is) and any of the other Easter-related quest monsters.

Can't seem to find any of the following on any of the field maps:
> Fatal Thiefbug
> Easter Eggs
> Clover Lunatic

> Clover Poporing

I've only checked payon cave, juno fields, and rachel fields though

#279 shikyi

shikyi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:06 AM

Why are there so many guild storage NPC's in izlude?

#280 onslaught8800hp

onslaught8800hp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro- Brasil

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:53 AM

Why are there so many guild storage NPC's in izlude?

They are having a special meeting to decide what to do next  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:

#281 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:19 AM

Honestly, if you are just buying OCPs to sell the items for zeny, there are more reliable ways to make income. You could spend all kinds of KP on OCPs in hopes of getting a rare item once and a while... or you could just buy the E. Elunium or E. Oridecon boxes anytime Enriched Hammer is in town and sell them. If you are spending real money to turn cash shop items into zeny, Enriched Ores are guaranteed income - no gambling required. Ragial lists them averaging around 160M a piece right now.

Your other option for guaranteed income is just offering WPE for zeny. There is a market for that, though you would have to find trading partners that are trustworthy.

Using OCP to make zeny is like playing the lottery - sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. Selling items that don't require the RNG for reliable income is like having a job - the income might come in slower, but the income is also steady and reliable.

Remember back in the day when this game never even had a cash shop, back when it first came out? Remember the time years later when the game was a monthly subscription service to play? I remember playing during both those time periods. We survived the evolution of iRO to get to this point. I'm sure we can make it through the changes to the OCP system as well.

YEars later? The game came out in 2002, and even for those of us that started getting the english translation in mid to late 2003, it was subscription. Did I GET TAKEN?! T.T le nay...lol

Why this if nobody uses venoms nowdays in high quantity, also those venoms dont work with MELEE skills such as MA and RC T.T

Yah I never use venoms or poisons much at all on my GX. I realized years ago that even the 2nd class poison skills had too many drawbacks and little use most of the time. ALl a gx needs is speed,dodge and a good weapon to hit,crit, and...... on monsters :P

1) They are not rare just because they have website? is Lamborghini not rare because they have an accessible website? If you were given a chance to choose, don't lie if you don't go for all these branded stuffs.

2) This is a game, not Facebook or Instagram.

3) So if Ab doesn't use Mob Scarf, will this make Mob Scarf less useful to Rk's? It is what it is not just because I don't use it, it's not useful to others. If Gx not using GTB, why is it so expensive for other jobs? Its the item that counts, not who's using it.

4) Skills is a whole different story bro.... Lets put equally par skilled player, one with noob items, one with OP items, who do you think will practically wins? Answer this.

5) Name me one person who doesn't have any OCP gears AT ALL for their end game/middle game? Don't lie to yourself bro, you know and everybody knows OCP Rare gears are the best at the moment this game has to offer. Tell me one person who doesn't want ANY OCP gears AT ALL.

I dont know if I have OCP items, but years ago I was gifted 4 things like cd, wings on head items, but I never actually go get/buy ocp. Never have, never will *shrugs *.
NEver really cared much for anything beyond endlessly trying to make a single katar up to even +8...MY LUCK T.T lol. WHY ARE PERMETERS noit earth attribute yet? POR K? PORKY PIG? :P

Edited by VModCinnamon, 19 April 2019 - 02:13 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#282 Pivorus

Pivorus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 01:48 AM

this generous hammer is a crap. I am looking forward to the enrich and token hammer.

#283 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:31 AM

waiting for ppl to test new db rk armor =D

#284 kitanoir

kitanoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • Server:chaos

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:16 AM

It seems there's a major bug, or rather, a severe lack of bugs *badumtss (Fatal Thief Bugs that is) and any of the other Easter-related quest monsters.

Can't seem to find any of the following on any of the field maps:
> Fatal Thiefbug
> Easter Eggs
> Clover Lunatic

> Clover Poporing

I've only checked payon cave, juno fields, and rachel fields though

im having the exact same problem. ive checked all the fields around geffen, even orc field.cannot find a single monster anywhere :(  at least not the easter monsters...

#285 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:16 AM

HAS ANYBODY SEEN ANY EVENT MONSTERS ANYWHERE IN TH GAME ND IF SO IN WHAT MAP?

Seriously i cannot find a single event monster anywhere... :sob:

I ate them all.

#286 kitanoir

kitanoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:22 AM

I ate them all.

can u return them to the field so we can have some too?

#287 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:23 AM

can u return them to the field so we can have some too?

SOoooooooon...

#288 kitanoir

kitanoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 April 2019 - 08:40 AM

:p_swt:

SOoooooooon...

im not sure whats going on. apparently i am not the only person having difficulties. i was wondering whether the problem is universal or if i should reinstall my game. your responses, while mildly entertaining, are not helpful.   if there is a helpful message concerning this issue, or a possible way to fix the issue, please let me know.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Edited by kitanoir, 19 April 2019 - 08:55 AM.

#289 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:16 AM

It is server related, I am awaiting a follow up from the staff ;) please stay put.

#290 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:21 AM

You also ate the Fatal Thiefbugs??

RIP VMod Cinnamon 20??- April 2019
Post-mortem: Ate an Easter-nope

My guess is they need another maintenance to insert the monsters.

Edited by ninJedi, 19 April 2019 - 09:24 AM.

#291 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:27 AM

You also ate the Fatal Thiefbugs??

RIP VMod Cinnamon 20??- April 2019
Post-mortem: Ate an Easter-nope

My guess is they need another maintenance to insert the monsters. Too bad it's already weekend

Eating bugs is my thing.

It may require zones restart, if not a full maintenance.

I have went ahead and sent the staff another notification, even though there's a holiday today.

#292 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:27 AM

It would also appear you didn't add the monsters that need to spawn on maps for the happy egg festival?......

I will look into it.

He said he was going to look into it ;( And yeah, adding monster spawns requires a restart.

#293 kitanoir

kitanoir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 19 April 2019 - 09:37 AM

Eating bugs is my thing.

It may require zones restart, if not a full maintenance.

I have went ahead and sent the staff another notification, even though there's a holiday today.

:) hanks. looking forward to playing with special lunatics 

:heh:   :thx:

#294 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:05 AM

Eating bugs is my thing.

lewd

mine too

#295 shikyi

shikyi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:21 AM

I have to say the timing is absolutely terrible. I came back to play 2 months ago after 10 years, worked my ass off to sell all my old outdated de-valued gear, make -_-loads of more zeny for mid grade stuff like the Tengu scroll, CHB, +9 FAW, EDA, PDM, etc, only to literally have half of all the new stuff I purchased devalued by hundreds of millions to over a billion zeny right afterward, really screwing with my ability to resale for upgrades as the character levels. Are we going to see 900m Seraphim Coronets and Temp Rings? I doubt it.

Oh, and "someone" always managed to sell me what I'm looking for, for a great price, the night before that specific gear was re-released in some dumb ass pack. Gee, I wonder how they knew. 

Edited by shikyi, 19 April 2019 - 10:22 AM.

#296 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 10:36 AM

oh today is good friday.....

#297 Erlak

Erlak

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 12:02 PM

I have to say the timing is absolutely terrible. I came back to play 2 months ago after 10 years, worked my ass off to sell all my old outdated de-valued gear, make -_-loads of more zeny for mid grade stuff like the Tengu scroll, CHB, +9 FAW, EDA, PDM, etc, only to literally have half of all the new stuff I purchased devalued by hundreds of millions to over a billion zeny right afterward, really screwing with my ability to resale for upgrades as the character levels. Are we going to see 900m Seraphim Coronets and Temp Rings? I doubt it.

Oh, and "someone" always managed to sell me what I'm looking for, for a great price, the night before that specific gear was re-released in some dumb ass pack. Gee, I wonder how they knew. 

What did you buy that had the price decreased?

#298 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:42 PM

exp rate has;'t changed back?

#299 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 April 2019 - 04:58 PM

exp rate has;'t changed back?

Since maintenance is taking long we will leave the EXP/Drop event for the easter weekend

#300 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 05:13 PM

=D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users