DB RK vs. Valkyrie Randgris. Can it be done? - Page 2 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

DB RK vs. Valkyrie Randgris. Can it be done?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:24 AM

Hard to say fix price. Lindy Hop is an End Game for whom playing Crit RK as main char.
You can see the guide of Physical RK created by Crosccy. There's options not only Lindy for Crush Strike. Hurricane Fury, Robot Arm, Violet Fear with Golem card or MBTA with Ressless Dead card will do too. And use +9 Battle Surcoat for DA CS.
Others gear just like others Critical Build.

I personally like clearing mob on ET using Skill which doesnt need spesific target like Gene's CC. I prefer using DB RK/Sorc/WL. Using Gene need extra effort to move and "to target" the mobs. Meanwhile others just spam it on the ground.
Summary, with lot of buff gears from OCP for RK nowadays. Able for RK to finish ET faster.
Did ET duo last night, Full DB RK ft Crit RK. It was fast runs.
For hybrid? Gear Swap System is your friend.

What is budget build for Hybrid RK? I don't own ORC or Lindy Hop and feel like its too much to invest to finish ET when I can just gear a gene to get the job done.

#27 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:27 AM

And hope for Turius Rune gives some loves

RK class has always been dependent on gear, so it will be very hard to make a budget build kill valkyrie easily, not to mention a Hybrid who has less stats available for CS than a pure CRIT. If you dont have the funds, you might want to just give up for now. Even if you can kill valk with replacement gears, hybrid db rks are more reliant on foods to have instant cast (for a good time playing) so that's also extra cost (not suitable for budget conscious players).

If that doesn't pull you away, maybe you can use stuff like Evil marching hat, Violet fear+12(2AK) and restless dead MTBA (to make ur VF unbreakable) for crush strike but the dmg won't exceed 2m with double attack so you will have to die 1-3 times at least. Probably don't bother until you can get a lindy. Killing valk without high budget is more feasible for pure crit RKs.

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:44 AM

technically any stat build would do so long you have a decent enough weapon to crush strike her. Will not 1shot her, but you can prob outrun(speedpot) her if she's not in agi up and wait for the CS cooldown to do it over and over.

#29 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 27 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

Hard to say fix price. Lindy Hop is an End Game for whom playing Crit RK as main char.
You can see the guide of Physical RK created by Crosccy. There's options not only Lindy for Crush Strike. Hurricane Fury, Robot Arm, Violet Fear with Golem card or MBTA with Ressless Dead card will do too. And use +9 Battle Surcoat for DA CS.
Others gear just like others Critical Build.

I personally like clearing mob on ET using Skill which doesnt need spesific target like Gene's CC. I prefer using DB RK/Sorc/WL. Using Gene need extra effort to move and "to target" the mobs. Meanwhile others just spam it on the ground.
Summary, with lot of buff gears from OCP for RK nowadays. Able for RK to finish ET faster.
Did ET duo last night, Full DB RK ft Crit RK. It was fast runs.
For hybrid? Gear Swap System is your friend.

and what is the best shoes for hybrid still temring cri combo ? or others shoes with double toy ring

#30 yuzknight2

yuzknight2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 April 2019 - 06:36 PM

For Critical there's some options.
If using MBTA means could use Dog Tag (If uaing Lindy Hop) Temporal Ring + any LD combo shoes (better if has high refine LUK Boots). If not use Lindy Dog Tag, could use Toy Ring.

and what is the best shoes for hybrid still temring cri combo ? or others shoes with double toy ring

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users