Is there anything youre still [realistically] waiting for in iRO at this point? - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Is there anything youre still [realistically] waiting for in iRO at this point?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#76 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:42 AM

actually no, once u start wearing tao, there are still couple of elements totally unaffected by whatever u put for default. Poison, Ghost and Holy basically. Most easily accessible one should be holy with aspersio, or enchant poison from gx buff outside. The one shot can still happen with double attack on +15 lindy thana.

Anyway, that's besides the point. I think it is unlikely to see another player actually whale for thana lindy (and +15 onwards anyway), so many other classes to choose from. So you are right that maybe nothing will one-shot. Basically i did learn from you guys about how retarded WOE is now, so that's good.

+12 Immune Shield.
Myst Card -30% Posion garment.
2 KBCs will take care of Holy.

#77 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 April 2019 - 09:57 AM

there's a reason why you often see the same kind of gear reductions for woe, or damage boosters, or whatever else. There are surely things that are theoretically better than others, but are just either not practical or easily seen through.

Lile for example using holy element to attack. Its the one element with a visible animation telling you used it. And actually the most common thing to do is to fake it and use any other converter right after, wich will fall in the more general reductions.

PVP can be a mess :v

#78 Diskence

Diskence

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1311 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:42 AM

WOE has become so weird now................ @@ i am glad i do not participate. Anyway, i just noticed you were talking rayric dr etc. Crush strike can be any element so your neutral resist shouldn't be counted, only the demi-human + baseline min resist for most element.

But how do you know it's weird if you don't even participate ?_? 

#79 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:13 AM

Calling it weird is an opinion of mine, base on my logic from what i can deduce. Participation can help me further make this deduction real or false but i don't really care or am curious enough on this topic to find out. Feel free to hold your own opinion, Peace out.

#80 Ralen

Ralen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:28 PM

To the original question I'll mostly repeat what NekoCaptainNoob said with some extra:

1. Skill changes for AB - mainly AoE Adoramus and ME damage type change.

2. Headless Mule card.

3. Some new equipment - Shadow gear with class specific bonuses, slotted enchanted Temporal Boots, JRO items to help kill Ifrit...

4. Skill changes to Mechanic - mainly the unblocking of skills when in Mado suit, and I think they fixed Overheat/Cooldown which would help me not hate that class.

5. QoL updates - Over 100 item limit per character, ctrl-right click to move items, pet and homun auto feed from inventory (never use pet and badly want to).

6. Illusion Turtle Island for a new place to level over 150.

Short version is I miss having AB as my main and playing Mech is a pain in the butt so anything to fix both makes me happy. Also new gear is cool as my GTB-less characters get a lot of use from VIP tokens in ET at Ifrit....  :heh:

#81 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:00 PM

oh and i am still waiting for my first MVP card =)

#82 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:31 PM

70% Overweight Limit. Calf Weapons. Episode 17.1. 185 Update. Updated Rebel and other class skills. Booster Shoes. Squirrel Ear Hat.

Edited by Stormblitz, 30 April 2019 - 01:32 PM.

#83 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 30 April 2019 - 03:48 PM

For GX on the otherhand

Things just became even harder to WoE lmao first there's the cloak for everyone and now DB hits like a truck even with woe suit and enforcer, anymore redux and a gx cant kill crap :heh:

Welcome back DB lane btw lol (last seen 2014 pRO since everyone had TAO then)

#84 Name85738

Name85738

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:43 PM

JRO new sprite.

#85 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:05 PM

For me xp bonuses, just logged in to play a different class and try to master it since I'm mostly playing RoM now. I know there's a lot of difference between those 2 games but it doesn't feel right playing a class in RoM if you have no idea how to use it in its original version.

Edited by Usurper, 30 April 2019 - 05:06 PM.

#86 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:37 PM

So it’s May 2019 where are the content updates?

You guys should just move on...

#87 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 07:57 AM

ded year

#88 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:54 PM

So it’s May 2019 where are the content updates?

You guys should just move on...

Camp's calendar, even with just the bare minimum updates in it, itself isnt realistic anyway so no one bats an eye

#89 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 01 May 2019 - 04:10 PM

Honestly I would just like to see the level cap raised to 200 once and for all.

I would like to see  new and FInal class upgrades for everything, as well as things get perfected in terms of skill fixes and more sensible descriptions and mechanics ( every class needs 4th, even super newbs lol).

PLus Just something where we finally fight the gods themselves and all the beings of the 9 realms leaders.

It can even start with super powerful versions of all mvps. Imagine, the first boss in such a final "stage" being a lvl 200+ golden thief bug, etc and so on .

The bots are never gonna go away, and the economy in game is what it is. HElk I cant even recal meeting a player that had any piece of gear above +16, so that could be something to add, the abiliy to try for equipment upgrades above 20 ( 30 would be enough of a max cap).

Games still relatively enjoyable, harkening back to those nostalgic days of the classic age of mmos in 2003. ^~^

#90 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:47 AM

If the gods fought we're dead meat

A certain god's lover's quarrel ended ro1 which led to a fast forward to ro2

:heh: but well yeah id like to experience ragnarok itself before we all got wiped out to oblivion

#91 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:08 PM

I keep hoping that WP and Gravity will get their sh!t together and actually take care of their responsibilities...

But we all know that will never happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users