Server population ~ Forums Activity - Page 3 - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Server population ~ Forums Activity

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#51 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:04 PM

Said before that dont let WoE die. No WoE = RIP lol

Where have you been? WoE is dead. It's just the same guilds running the show, and keeping anyone not in their little circle from actually competing, and denying anyone else the same joy they have.

#52 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1563 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:09 PM

Where have you been? WoE is dead. It's just the same guilds running the show, and keeping anyone not in their little circle from actually competing, and denying anyone else the same joy they have.

No life.

#53 nyyaan

nyyaan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 May 2019 - 09:47 PM

Been in RoM lol

#54 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 10:40 PM

Been in RoM lol

It's been this way for years....lol

#55 Varignon

Varignon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Server:iRO Servers

Posted 03 May 2019 - 01:59 AM

I think the game is not yet dead, I'm happy until now I can login my characters. There's no need to ban items in WoE. Make monthly events for WoE like being Guild of the Month with godly and mvp restrictions. Party vs Party event. The game is still there, it just the matter of how you enjoy and play it. How I wish Chaos has WoE like in Thor Server. I envy Thor WoE even though their population was low, players keep enjoying their WoE, no complains and play the game. How I wish all players will be like that enjoy the game until its alive. 

Just my opinion and suggestion;

Guild of the Month

Job vs Job like the Sura Tournament

Party vs Party 

With an item restrictions

#56 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3317 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:10 AM

Said before that dont let WoE die. No WoE = RIP lol

Be like Thor :heh: woe till the end of the world

If thor woe dies I dont think there is any hope for woe at all in iro lmao

#57 Varignon

Varignon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Server:iRO Servers

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:42 AM

Yep be like Thor. I wish my co-players in Chaos would do the same thing too. No complain just play play play and enjoy iRO.

#58 nyyaan

nyyaan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:37 AM

I just checked Choobs. How is Thor WoE really doing though? I see 5 guilds in WoE 2, which is better than 3 guilds I guess lol. How I wish to start over in Thor just to WoE but I’m done supporting the game too.

Anyway, they even needed to revitalize OCP to get casual people to spend money. Lots of loyal people probably quit already xD

Edited by nyyaan, 03 May 2019 - 06:44 AM.

#59 ninJedi

ninJedi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:37 AM

Not sure how chaos woe goes, do the big guilds there just make a business deal and decide which territory to hold?

Seems like here in Thor people are crazy enough to charge in no matter who is camped up. And they change guild/names almost as often as they breath lol

Still haven't seen mcdonalds vs jollibee woe fight tho

Edited by ninJedi, 03 May 2019 - 08:40 AM.

#60 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 16590 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:10 AM

you just break as many castles as possible at the end of woe since no one cares enough to even contest it.

#61 freddym

freddym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationProvidence, Rhode Island, USA

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:52 AM

Have like a in game translation system, merge all official servers into a new super server, PangeaRO! All out war would break against the new PangeaRO and ALL other private servers. WE SHALL WIN!  :gg:

Edited by freddym, 03 May 2019 - 09:53 AM.

#62 mlmf

mlmf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:14 PM

I just checked Choobs. How is Thor WoE really doing though? I see 5 guilds in WoE 2, which is better than 3 guilds I guess lol. How I wish to start over in Thor just to WoE but I’m done supporting the game too.

Anyway, they even needed to revitalize OCP to get casual people to spend money. Lots of loyal people probably quit already xD

Thats five guilds out of -200 or so average player online, and theres around 20-30 members per guild. Even if say 20% that participate is a dual account, thats still half its population participating

#63 magiccircle

magiccircle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:38 PM

There's a post like this every day, there could be 700 people online but it doesnt change the fact that people barely want to play with other people in the first place.

I think I did WoE like twice in a year. Just walking into castles getting 1 shotted for 2 hours is fun for no one (with near 100% reductions at that). The strategy that once existed in the system is long gone and god items have been wack for years now anyway. The whole system should be taken out and reduced to just be 1 realm and like 5 castles at this point.

The most interactive experience i've had has been doing bios and turn in's with people and fighting drake for shadow gear. But even then that's only for an hour at best. 

We all want something to be done, but like just trying to party with other players is difficult. Why is there no gramps for 151-175? That seems like a non studio related thing you can do to keep people partying longer. 

You guys could even bring that pirate ship 80m HP boss island fight back and people would literally do that all the time together if it was like once a day and gave quest exp at the end. 

#64 redred

redred

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:17 PM

need advertisement to promote game

woe?? no response from team, even after pages discussions, still no correct way from GM

mvp drop? recycle it to bomb ingredient, foods ingredients, rune items, sorc items, etc (for example valk manteau 20-30 ingredients)

game update?? we have schedule, but always delay for stupid reason (NOGH supposed to be last year but until now ZZzz, GM said this year? Hopefully LoL!!)

low population>TI or BB take hours to start party, either increase exp for server 2X for normal 3X for VIP, kinda wasting time and no reward. Ppl will try solo and feel lonely.

increase VIP service?? i dont think our VIP contents is enough attractively

event?? need creative event, stop asking repeat event since you dont have new idea, And reward FFS stop giving dumb costume with ugly and no effect.

market>>>items are getting expensive, you need solutions, you cant expect new player come and make them cant afford it, beside spend cash. You should now this is not acceptable. Dont only think get money from player, but you didnt provide service.

GOD Items>>. seriously even its has GOD in the items name but why its sounds crappy, OCP beat them so badly, WOE ppl and leader guild feel not worthy to make them.

MVP>>> The drop is basically garbage and useless, the card only some is worthy, since OCP beat them so badly

there are tons of homework you can do, but to be honest what you guys doing every day, weeks, months.........You guys need stand up and need action, dont just read ppl post and pretend ok we will hear your suggestion, but in the end nothing....

good luck

#65 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1563 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:22 PM

Probably just close the server is best solution

The game is a mess at this point

#66 nyyaan

nyyaan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:36 PM

Oh I said earlier that everyone should WoE. I am sorry. I should've known better. Stay away from WoE  :heh:  

#67 AceDT

AceDT

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 May 2019 - 12:33 AM

woe in thor is fun. check my yt channel in my signature. its all about thor woe  :heh:

#68 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3317 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 04 May 2019 - 01:40 AM

5~7 guilds with members ranging from more or less 10 up to 30/40 or so members (dual not included) in a population of less then 250

Yes we are more active in thor lmao, come visit us huehue

#69 Richkr

Richkr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2378 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:22 AM

WP didn't kill Ragnarok, Gravity did.

When the economy first crashed thanks to the introduction of kafra shop and the first wave of bots, causing people to leave. Same recurring issues today. People just repeating themselves over the years, even on this thread. 

As someone who lived in the the golden age of the game, I can only say RO no longer excites me like when it was in fact a multiplayer game. Today, the average player can solo all the way through if they really want. True, there is still a sense of community here, but unfortunately this is just what's left of the past.

One takeaway from the report posted by Sigma: Renewal was a complete fail.

#70 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 16590 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 04 May 2019 - 12:43 PM

One takeaway from the report posted by Sigma: Renewal was a complete fail.

Not quite. In straight up money numbers, renewal is making much much much more money than it ever did.

It's just.... mobile market is stupid.

#71 nyyaan

nyyaan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 04:42 PM

Lets not ban cheaters in WoE. Legit casual players cant compete. Legit experienced players remain.

Lets mess some skills because some cheaters probably cant get banned due to privileges.

Lets put Gioia there because some people couldnt compete for it.

No WoE, no new contents. What do you guys want us to do? Being cute in game? Is this a comedy show?

If the information here is inaccurate, please take my honest apology  :rice:  :rice:  :rice:

#72 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1563 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:55 PM

People who are still playing are sad

Sad because there is no new content (and no life)

:heh:

#73 nyyaan

nyyaan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 694 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:04 PM

People who are still playing are sad

Sad because there is no new content (and no life)

:heh:

Can’t quit until one has to win WoE first, no matter what it takes hahaha

#74 MrLekkz

MrLekkz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:58 PM

+1

#75 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:02 PM

Actually have a system to block cheaters.

WP said they fixed no delay, which is a crock of   -_-. Among other things.

Edited by ShoLin, 04 May 2019 - 10:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users