Server population ~ Forums Activity - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Server population ~ Forums Activity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

#101 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:20 AM

like it was even breathing by the time the event came. woe died much longer ago

#102 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:26 AM

It’s surely dead in 2018 but I could still find some actions here and there. There’re even 2018 WoE vids to show some fun. Now in 2019, the last post vids came from Slywen and it’s just a damn PvP in WoE castles lol

You’re right though. It should be a final nail which WP didn’t have to put it kek

Edited by nyyaan, 06 May 2019 - 08:27 AM.

#103 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 08:50 AM

You are right, you have every right to vent and complain, as every other unsatisfied player here. Never said you couldn't. My observation is that you're complaining about the wrong things and giving a hard time to people that don't have control over what you're complaining. iRO is not at fault for lack of updates, kRO is. It's like complaining to a cashier that the prices are too high. And no, you're strawmanning what I said. Botters, cheaters, OP items, bad economy, etc. of course can also scare people away, I never said they didn't. I said what you're doing scares them AS WELL. I'm not that blind. Also...

Never said WP is not at fault. Ther are a lot of things they are accountable for, but updates ain't one of them. WoE, Bots, Cheaters, Zeny Inflation, Server Population, Media presence, etc., these are all subjects where you can blame WP at least in some way and offer real solutions. 

Go on complaining, we all do. Complaining is healthy and can help the sould and mind. But let's make sure we're complaining about the correct stuff and offerring solutions as well.

how many pages of "how to improve WoE" were filled in this forum and what did it do tho. Complaining about the right things and giving advice doesnt do anything either so might as well complain about lack of updates, because at core it is WPs fault, cause they are acting like bit**** towards kRO.

#104 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:54 AM

how many pages of "how to improve WoE" were filled in this forum and what did it do tho. Complaining about the right things and giving advice doesnt do anything either so might as well complain about lack of updates, because at core it is WPs fault, cause they are acting like bit**** towards kRO.

I know jack about WoE, so I am not really qualified to see if WoE suggestions were legit and ignored, or just bad, so I won't comment on that.

And as for WP acting like jerks, can you prove that? It's a genuine question. It'd be great to see where the root problems resides. Though, it doesn't change the fact that kRO still has major faults, regardless if WP are jerks or not.

- WP are jerks and so kRO doesn't give us stuff: It's unprofessional of kRO to let a branch of their property treat them like that and even more so to not give updates out of spite. It's petty and not responsible of a big company. Don't you think Gravity has the power to just pull the plug in that case? Why keep up a branch that doesn't make them money and and top are being jerks? A branch they have contract over, mind you. WP are jerks, but kRO is being a bigger jerk in this case on top of being just plain illogical.

- WP are not jerks but kRO doesn't send updates regardless: This is what we are assuming...so...kRO is still at fault.

Also, complaining just for the sake of complaining is not healthy for anyone. It's not like we've exhausted all of our possibilities, so why "give up"? 

#105 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:48 AM

I know jack about WoE, so I am not really qualified to see if WoE suggestions were legit and ignored, or just bad, so I won't comment on that.

And as for WP acting like jerks, can you prove that? It's a genuine question. It'd be great to see where the root problems resides. Though, it doesn't change the fact that kRO still has major faults, regardless if WP are jerks or not.

- WP are jerks and so kRO doesn't give us stuff: It's unprofessional of kRO to let a branch of their property treat them like that and even more so to not give updates out of spite. It's petty and not responsible of a big company. Don't you think Gravity has the power to just pull the plug in that case? Why keep up a branch that doesn't make them money and and top are being jerks? A branch they have contract over, mind you. WP are jerks, but kRO is being a bigger jerk in this case on top of being just plain illogical.

- WP are not jerks but kRO doesn't send updates regardless: This is what we are assuming...so...kRO is still at fault.

Also, complaining just for the sake of complaining is not healthy for anyone. It's not like we've exhausted all of our possibilities, so why "give up"? 

i think you read it the wrong way man... he said bit**** (b!tches, before cinnabomb arrive). Basically he want to say WP don't dare to ask kRO for anything, cannot raise head in the same office even when they need to talk.

#106 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:52 AM

that treatment isnt exclusive to iRO :v

#107 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:07 AM

Is it possible to make changes to skills/equipments in WoE? If it is, WP should really consider investigate the 'meta' and start doing balance patches. Like every single game that has PvP content does this, and for a good reason. Making this little changes(adding .1 delay to certain skills) are baby steps but yet, it will not suffice the real need that is, a way to have a balanced game. This is why I think that any PvP content in this game is pretty irrelevant. There are better games that you could PvP and have a better experience, I do this and realistically, anyone who likes PvP in general does this as well.

Edited: Regarding all the drama that has been happening on this thread, I personally have a special list of people that I just completely ignore on any thread that I know that they only argue for the sake of argue or wants internet fame for a moment. People should start doing this as well.

Edited by Valtios, 06 May 2019 - 11:14 AM.

#108 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:01 PM

As long as there are at least two guilds fighting each other, woe is not dead :v

Edited by junioran, 06 May 2019 - 12:01 PM.

#109 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 12:06 PM

The MMORPG genre itself is dead, yeah, so  dead, it began to decline after the casual game craze like MOBAS and now the stupid BATTLE ROYALE games. Nobody wanna sit and farm, just get the cookies right now, the human society works like this nowadays and in 2030 we all gonna die!!!

#110 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 09:39 PM

WOE dead but 2-5 guild still playing? It's alive you know.

Am I the only one who like to watch drama over our forum?

#gioiadidnothingwrong
#missmygioia

#111 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:01 AM

ohhhh! watching drama while me reading and laugh & cry at the same time xD

#112 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:19 AM

i think you read it the wrong way man... he said bit**** (b!tches, before cinnabomb arrive). Basically he want to say WP don't dare to ask kRO for anything, cannot raise head in the same office even when they need to talk.

exactly man

can't just shift the blame completely by pointing finger at KRO

hard to convince players WP has zero responsibility for the current state of the game

so ya GMs [Kittens]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 07 May 2019 - 11:07 AM.
Mod Edit: A wise man once said..

#113 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:38 AM

exactly what I meant. Instead of fighting for their jobs and this precious server that was pretty active, what did they do? They do nothing. They just take that this server hasnt gotten updates that are how old? 5 years? Like what. the. -_-.

Instead they treat their customer base like -_-, spamming microtransaction bull-_- month after month after month and nothing else, banning off regions like its nothing, censoring the forum like china, and are like "its all kROs fault guys, we arent to blame", if they talk at all. Not to speak of all the wasted ressources on RO:restart, what a showing of incompetence and lack of care.

No spine, no guts.

Edited by Netha, 07 May 2019 - 12:45 AM.

#114 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 12:59 AM

Not to speak of all the wasted ressources on RO:restart, what a showing of incompetence and lack of care.

lol RO restart was the dumbest idea ever

#115 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:21 AM

They can keep this game alive for many more years if they properly managed it. I think they can, they just need new faces in their office, accept ideas, marketing, etc. Let millennials run the show, some of us actually do a great job at what we do. This is all business related issues here.

You could pay pennies on the dollar to influencers, and get great waves of new players, prepare new marketing content via videos for when these newbies come, have noob friendly quests and website, provide like a 3 month vip period (this will get them hooked), and so many other things that the people at the top could be doing. They are totally missing out or they are just too tied up by people higher than them.

The updates are also very important, what is the bottleneck? what causes your updates to not come through from kRO? if the bottleneck is too difficult to solve because of architecture then let WP do their own thing like jRO does. 

I am not really sure what the answer is but there are many things that can be done to improve it.

#116 BamBamNewbie

BamBamNewbie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Locationcollege students always broke =0= /sob
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 07 May 2019 - 09:39 AM

a lot of you said quit quit but I still see the same face everyday when I'm log in LOL well yeah this game should get more update and etc that need to be done.  I would not worry too much about it....even my ticket take 2-3 days to get someone to answer. 

#117 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:18 PM

Yknow things are getting really dark when even cinnamod stops replying tk this thread lmao

Also ive also quit, just playing woe here n there and not playing any other aspect of the game it just isnt interesting anymore most specially when the meta changes every frickin month. If gx gets even more outclassed in woe than now (cloak for everyone, db, ib, cr, varetyr, near unli NL, DD, dispell for everyone etc,) then well yeah ill really just be outta the game comlpletely. No need to stay in a game that has no updates other than OCP

Not even effin loading screen submission and comunnity contest

#118 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:20 PM

do you remember when Campitor says last year we was around 10k players? wonder where did they go (it was after the Europe Exilie)

#119 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:22 PM

I can never forget that, it was ine of the best joke camp has ever said

#120 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:25 PM

He was not lying. We had 3.7k online during last Xmas and that’s after the EU ban.

#121 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:27 PM

He was not lying. We had 3.7k online during last Xmas and that’s after the EU ban.

3.7k is not 10k.

and 3.7k considering double (triple, quadro) account, the bot farm and all the stuffs you know. A player can easily counts by x3

#122 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 01:33 PM

3.7k is not 10k.

and 3.7k considering double (triple, quadro) account, the bot farm and all the stuffs you know. A player can easily counts by x3

Stop god dammit. I was trying to believe Camp and finding a reasonable reasoning! You just had to ruin it <_<

#123 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:55 PM

woe died much longer ago

quite true. real woe died the moment they brought in 3rd classes and people started experiencing the oneshot fest. up until that point, the playing ground was still relatively even due to trans classes - as individuals - being nowhere near as OP as their 3rd class counterparts.

that + server merge = a lot of original-server players dipped out.

#124 supremo015

supremo015

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 10:55 PM

no game updates (costume enchants? lol)

everyone is aware that both server's population are decreasing (reason? ask those old players what they're doing, they're playing mobile legends/ROM.) :heh:

staff/gm are lazy and not active (no in game events - will you please interact with your players to make both servers alive?)

camp is tired of unlimited complains. (he's silent for 2 months until now)

server merge?they told me it will never happen and it will never happen and it will never ever happen. (don't know why - if possible then merge it, if not please make it official) 

they're just waiting for great opportunity to close both servers.  :ic:

accept it nothing lasts forever.

Edited by supremo015, 07 May 2019 - 11:16 PM.

#125 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 11:34 PM

at least enjoy the game while there are people still playing :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users