Server population ~ Forums Activity - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Server population ~ Forums Activity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
193 replies to this topic

#126 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:18 AM

quite true. real woe died the moment they brought in 3rd classes and people started experiencing the oneshot fest. up until that point, the playing ground was still relatively even due to trans classes - as individuals - being nowhere near as OP as their 3rd class counterparts.

that + server merge = a lot of original-server players dipped out.

Prerenewal = the one with the most pots wins
Renewal = the one who strikes first wins

It is still the same, losers will lose, the one with the most resources will always if not for the most part win

Its just a question of what bs shall wp NOT do to NOT lose anymore playerbase

#127 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

cannot say for iRO prerenewal woe population, but as far as renewal goes, even after the 175 patch(wich supposedly introduced the most broken stuff) there were still hundreds(plural) of ppl participating.
So i dont think renewal is what killed it.

What hurt the most it's population was any time any guild would leave/disband, for whatever the reason. That had always pulled many other ppl away with it, some come back, most dont. (Surprise huh, ppl stop playing the game when their friends stop as well)

#128 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 07:55 AM

Prerenewal = the one with the most pots wins
Renewal = the one who strikes first wins

It is still the same, losers will lose, the one with the most resources will always if not for the most part win

Its just a question of what bs shall wp NOT do to NOT lose anymore playerbase

Renewal or 3rd classes didn’t turn WoE into a 1HKO WoE.

I started iRO in 2012 and I enjoyed playing with my Eden gears. Yes I was very noob and I kept dying and didn’t kill anyone. There were no OCPs. I kept getting trash talking through PMs. Though, I didn’t just rage quit. Fast forward to 2018, I tried to WoE with Eden gears again. At this point, we already had OCPs. I was surprised by myself that sometimes I didn’t die one shot and I was able to kill other players. Funny story right?

We also have WoE TE. No 3rd classes. No gods. How is that? It’s also dead lol

Different people have different reasons to quit. Coming from my experiences and WoE videos as proof, I can clearly say that Renewal or 3rd classes or OCPs didn’t kill WoE.

#129 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 May 2019 - 09:20 AM

Since less players means the market become more volatil, im gathering all the gears for all the classes needed to solo-ing, just in case I become the last man standing when the biggest exodus comes to iRO, i wont need anyone to still playing ahahaha until iRO closes

Edited by S207, 08 May 2019 - 09:20 AM.

#130 AlohaJayce

AlohaJayce

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:39 AM

Is there really no hope for iRO? Would be sad if the server shut down soon.

#131 Tovenaar

Tovenaar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 789 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:00 AM

This post was supposed to be a list / help for them. waiting for them to answer/say something to us.
About ppl talking for/about them, people that does not matter what they say because they are not in the corporation it's just more pages to skip

from this point Ro is just 700 active players where a few invest in WPE

and for them it might be "let's get as much cashflow as we can"

Edited by Tovenaar, 08 May 2019 - 11:01 AM.

#132 supremo015

supremo015

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 11:09 AM

they will close both servers maybe this year or 2020. look at those events. before refine events only lasts for 1 week. now monthly. and still no game/episode updates. they're tired. they're not doing anything. check that YA tickets it's almost a month now (good income for 1st week right?). the end is near for both servers. they're not active anymore. they just open the servers then what? no more update no more live streaming unlike before. GMs are no longer active in game. where are they? terminated because of cost-cutting? why they're not launching any updates? what's the reason why it's hard for them to release new updates? camp is tired maybe he already filed a resignation and teaching new campitor.

#133 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 02:05 PM

check ROSE/RO2 forums for reference.

#134 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 03:51 PM

IRO is at stage 4 terminal cancer with no chance of a cure

#135 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 04:00 PM

Justice served even I quit WoE. Wtf?

#136 supremo015

supremo015

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 12:08 AM

check ROSE/RO2 forums for reference.

servers are open but no updates. 

#137 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 04:56 AM

Am waiting for that 400% drop mod server closing bonus maybe then i can get an mvp

#138 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:12 AM

Generally= The end game of ragnarok here at iRO is the OCP. like we got god tier levels of items that can be get in cash. no need to grind or do quest or crafting. just load and pray to RNGesus to get the end game item. unlike here at Azur lane where in we need to craft the shipgirl we want using cubes which is obtainable via quest. and our end game content. it will take 3 months to get it (on hardcore grind) and its super worth it. and azur lane is a mobile game which is weird since they should sucking up money using the gacha system but no. they mostly rely on costumes

Since iRO decided to take the path of milking the game using Gacha rolls..it's already set to its deathbed sooner or later. relying on cash items won't attract players. and this is not even a healthy game content..its inhospitable

On WOE. i can summarize it in one video :

Spoiler

It's a shame that a mobile game like Azur lane has a guts to ban the cheaters and put them on the wall of shame than iRO sitting here and eating glue.

The game will continue to die as long as the company doesn't do anything to fix grave issues plagues the game..or much better, close it while we can preserve its good reputation of being nostalgic

#139 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 05:58 AM

Am waiting for that 400% drop mod server closing bonus maybe then i can get an mvp

If they deal with RO1 like they dealt with their other titles there wont be such thing, just a post "on date x there wont be any updates to this game anymore, cash shop stays open at full price of course and we'll let the server run on a virtual machine to rip off unaware people, aside from that, cya and thanks for the cash  :rice: :gawi: ".

Maybe a celebration partey.

Edited by Netha, 09 May 2019 - 05:59 AM.

#140 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:23 AM

Well, at this point, I just try to enjoy the game, still reporting bots and ill-mannered activity, try to get the new content without compromise my wallet, ppl are leaving by small amount, but continuous.

The Staff should promote Ragnarok like what it is, an old and stable game with attractive quest, ingame stories, try to bring back the competition between players besides just the 1hit KO PVP/WoE.

Im in till the end, no matter if its near or far away, but wich its really dissapointing its to realize the new content over a year its 50% costumes, 20% updates, 30% new gears.

Pull iRO to the last update please! have no sense being in X episode if still missing parts of previous episodes, Like yes, you have windows 10, the last build, oh but you missing the browser and MS Office (or any other office related tools), but hey, you are on Win10.

Edited by S207, 09 May 2019 - 06:23 AM.

#141 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 06:24 AM

If they deal with RO1 like they dealt with their other titles there wont be such thing, just a post "on date x there wont be any updates to this game anymore, cash shop stays open at full price of course and we'll let the server run on a virtual machine to rip off unaware people, aside from that, cya and thanks for the cash :rice: :gawi: ".

Maybe a celebration partey.

Well they did 400% on rose lol

#142 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:08 AM

Well they did 400% on rose lol

oh, missed that I guess. Hope your wish comes true!

#143 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:33 AM

I felt I needed to get this off my chest and I know by responding to this topic, it is highly likely that because I am one of the more well known banned EU players this alternative warp portal account along with the forum account will be banned now as well. While I don't frequent these forums anymore and has actually been two years since I last played I felt that issues that were starting to occur two years ago are finally starting to come to a head and that iRO is starting to actually fall apart now. I would say from Decemeber 2017/January 2018 is when things really started going downhill.

But what I have to say has to be said, all of these population issues and iRO dying was going to occur sooner than later anyways but the speed at which it has happened is 100% to blame on the management of iRO from Gravity HQ. I am sure that the staff working at Warp portal were aware when they banned EU Players that in both Classic/Restart/Renewal many guilds were actually lead/funded by EU players, because for as meme as Warp portals judgements can be sometimes, I don't take them as fools. The segmentation of the player base was handled in in such a poor way that all European players just left the company which is a shame because other private/illegal whatever you want to call them servers have capitalised on this to take in players that were in the nicest of terms told to pack up and go away leaving years upon years of memories, progression and community behind.

A lot of the arguments here are also that WoE or lack of competition and cheaters in WoE is to blame for the server population, the lack of competition is actually an issue that goes back all the way back before renewal was a thing. But as time changed so did guilds and with a steady number of players the slow decline of WoE was going to happen sooner or later but through the purging of half a player base and then the excessive micro transactions where one week you can be bis(Best in slot) and the next if you don't buy X Crate and Refine item Y times WoE will not be even playable for yourself. The power creep from these items in the OCP was slow at first with an item here an item there but around December of 2017 is where the power creep really started to rear its ugly face in the fact that items started appearing in every OCP that if you did not have then WoE would be basically unplayable for you and would have little to no chance competing in PVM. There is a reason that a lot of people hold WoE to such a high standard and that is because in the earlier days of Ragnarok Online and even renewal there was a level of skill required of a good player. Yes there were MVP Cards and gods galore but while these were a bit power creepy you had a way to gear against it. Thinking back to the Thanatos Carded Xbows that would wipe guilds at first, until people started bringing elemental immunity to the arrows which was a cheap and effective method that both the most hardcore and casual player could enjoy in their own way. The current way that iRO is that it is either a one shot skill or not useful at all.

kRO has somewhat started to address these issues with the re balancing of level 185, however they do not have these OCP which a lot of them were designed based on jRO's System which couldn't be called Renewal as the system is different in numerous ways. I can understand from a company perspective that selling the OCP were keeping the lights on as subscriptions numbers dwindled and the player base slowly started moving on. But there are many ways to do this that doesn't alienate the community and playerbase as a whole. To continue this the communication between iRO and kRO and speed at which the content that iRO receives is quite abysmal, and with often limited access to tools to fix bugs/problems it often leads to items and abilities being broken for years with a vague hope that it will be fixed someday soon.

The idea of increasing advertisement would be a waste of time and money until the problems that iRO has currently are addressed and fixed any players that the advertisement may lure to the game would really quickly leave because what iRO has to offer to sadly in a lot of cases just sub optimal compared to other private/illegal servers and even some official servers with jRO being a lot more stable and actually sporting a decently sized English speaking population now. As much as the talk of these other servers is seen illegal here it has to be said that a player looking in from the outside does not have the same moral compass that iRO does. When a new or returning player is thinking of playing Ragnarok again, most will look towards iRO due to the stability of official servers and the feeling that your time is worth more than on illegals. But when a new/returning player looks towards iRO now all they often see are threads questioning why the game is dying and about all the mismanagement from Gravity. The game would die natrually on its own which is like with all titles but the decrease in profitability of iRO over the last two years is abnormal and stems from culling half a community, alienating the other half all while introducing basically mandatory micro transactions in order to play the game in a fun manner.

Similarly the original euRO met a similar fate which probably affected the amount of push back that Warp Portal had towards Gravity and the way that they were attempting to change the fundamentals of how iRO was and the splitting of a community. For those that aren't aware euRO used to be a pay to play model like how iRO used to be and around the time iRO changed to free to play, euRO was told to do the same. However, the staff behind euRO and the European publisher of the game decided to reject the f2p model as they believed it would hurt their players who didn't want f2p and sadly as a result Gravity instead of actually listening to the response of euRO at the time and coming to a compromise, decided to not renew the contract and shut them down for disagreeing and trying to come to agreement. So from this past event and the way that Gravity often treats/acts towards Warp Portal I understand that there must of been a lot of thought behind the culling of players and that by apposing this strongly they could possibly lose their license to publish the game in the Americas as well as losing jobs. However, what was seen during that time by most of the community was the passive rolling over of Warp Portal even though, it was very obvious it would cause the scales to completely tip and that it would lead to the slow and painful death of iRO.

Going forward, if Warp Portal wishes to survive comfortably for the next for years then there really needs to be some restructuring of the way that the two companies communicate as how it currently is is just painful to watch and for those that are still playing I am sure it is just as painful to experience. Fixing WoE isn't as easy as ban X or Change Y. The problem really comes from a lack of population and too many forts, gone are the days that you could have a guild or two per castle and this needs to be addressed. While it is unlikely that the players which have been removed forcibly from iRO will return when their trust has broken and have been made to feel because of the location of birth they are not worth the time to change the structure of data management within the company, changes should still be made in an attempt to bridge the divide that has been caused as the divide not only forced a large player base to leave but those that associated with them to as well. Actual new content, content outside of just here is a new OCP with a piece of game which was designed for another variation of renewal so it doesn't actually work/function as intended and will break the game for X amount of time until the next item is introduced which will power creep it even more. I do hope that Warp Portal changes as someone who enjoyed Ragnarok during their youth and as an explayer.

Kind Regards

Kieri

#144 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:21 AM

GMs should send the post above me to kRO officials!!!!!!!

RO always had its flaws and its at an old age no doubt, but the way they handled the EU case, same as taiwan hongkong and another country I dont remember, on top of replacing content updates with 14 day OCP cycles, costumes and upgrade events was forcefully beating the whole RO1 franchise to death with a baseball bat. RO:Restart, dupes, bots for decades, theres a lot of other stuff that contributed as well.

In retroperspective you guys shouldve looked for a confrontation with kRO as euRO did. (read up: having a spine)

The server might have gotten closed, but you guys at least would have saved your customers a lot of money thats just used to finance a slow death instead of trying to revitalize this server. At least thats my opinion, I accept that a lot of people might feel different, theres a lot of work and love (and money) invested into your account.

I see you are trying, I wont deny that. But take your has been weekly now monthly FAQ thread. I dont read it every time, but most of the time when I do I see that you guys love to answer useless questions like "whats ur favourite BGM" "whos your favourite avenger" "whats your favourite poring", but the stuff that really is interesting is often answered with "we talk/request with the studio".

If kRO treats you guys like thralls that must generate money while getting update starved for no apparent reason, communicate that, ask the community if they want that you demand more rights and if they are willing to risk that the server might get closed because of that. Ask the community if they want to lengthen this charade or if they rather would have a clean cut, heck actually start talking to them at all.

That should be your concern, not cinnamon checking forums all day long for people that bypass the language filter ffs...

#145 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 10 May 2019 - 06:37 AM

. Ask the community if they want to lengthen this charade or if they rather would have a clean cut, heck actually start talking to them at all.

That should be your concern, not cinnamon checking forums all day long for people that bypass the language filter ffs...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, so this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#146 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 11:10 AM

I would say from Decemeber 2017/January 2018 is when things really started going downhill.

That's exactly when one big guild disbanded and quit WoE ... though hmm ... sadly but kek

Hope you and Moko are doing super awesome! Stay frosty! 

#147 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 10 May 2019 - 05:29 PM

Unless you partake in a competitive scenario( woe lul) there's no need to "keep up" with the tiny improvements that happen that yet still cost billions.

If you could kill stuff before, you can still do it now. Ppl obsessing over having the best possible gear, spending billions for a 1% improvement, are just throwing money away.

Anyways.

Big events bring more of the "mid end" ppl back than high end. Ppl at the top usually either dont care like the rest for it, or are invested in the game regardless of what is going on.

Those big login numbers during drop/exp/janeway events? Sorry, thats mostly existing players alt accounts.

What has historically brough ppl back to the game are things that change up the gameplay, like new content, updates to class/skills, new equipment(even cash shop stuff), new systems, etc.

Those new players quit after Janeway too.  The Janeway event gives them just enough taste to see there aren't enough real players in the game to warrant spending cash to further develop a char.    The cynical solution of course is to get rid of any info that lists how many players are in the game.  But to get new players, those potential players must know about the existence of Ragnarok Online and also not be subjected to players telling the newbies "The server is dying" speeches.  That turns those players off and they just can't quit fast enough.

With the few new players I tried to find and help with Janeway, at the end, they seem frustrated they don't have max carded gear just like a level 99 rebirth char normally has.  I would tell them they got to such a high level easily to save time, but they still don't have the actual experience of working their way up and gaining the playing skills and knowledge about the game itself. 

It really was Gravity's mistake to split up the userbase by banning Europe and other places from here.  Sure, whoever it be in charge at Gung Ho thought that ragnarokeurope dot com needed propping up with more players.  Certainly the claim that it's not possible to comply with european laws feels lame when clearly ragnarok online is running in europe and it is complying with EU laws.  But many international games are running and also comply with EU rules.  Is it due to how warpportal warehouses data they receive from iesnare?  If I block it from home or mobile, I get problems in the past.  I've not tried it recently since I don't feel like changing things around just to re-verify with 2019 data.  And its 2017 data anyways that was part of the EU controversy. 

Regardless, if only 1% of all new players stay, that means vastly more new player must be recruited just to have the tiny percentage stay.  Or something must be done to make that 1% turn into 5% as the next step.  And people certainly should stop telling their friends that the sky is falling or that "don't go there because the server pop is going down".    There's also the factor of how soft-minded people are;  they abandon ship (or friends) quickly as soon as things are not going the way they require.  When things like european players being banned off the server occur, those soft-minded players get primed to jump ship too.

#148 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 09:45 PM

I felt I needed to get this off my chest and I know by responding to this topic, it is highly likely that because I am one of the more well known banned EU players this alternative warp portal account along with the forum account will be banned now as well. While I don't frequent these forums anymore and has actually been two years since I last played I felt that issues that were starting to occur two years ago are finally starting to come to a head and that iRO is starting to actually fall apart now. I would say from Decemeber 2017/January 2018 is when things really started going downhill.

But what I have to say has to be said, all of these population issues and iRO dying was going to occur sooner than later anyways but the speed at which it has happened is 100% to blame on the management of iRO from Gravity HQ. I am sure that the staff working at Warp portal were aware when they banned EU Players that in both Classic/Restart/Renewal many guilds were actually lead/funded by EU players, because for as meme as Warp portals judgements can be sometimes, I don't take them as fools. The segmentation of the player base was handled in in such a poor way that all European players just left the company which is a shame because other private/illegal whatever you want to call them servers have capitalised on this to take in players that were in the nicest of terms told to pack up and go away leaving years upon years of memories, progression and community behind.

A lot of the arguments here are also that WoE or lack of competition and cheaters in WoE is to blame for the server population, the lack of competition is actually an issue that goes back all the way back before renewal was a thing. But as time changed so did guilds and with a steady number of players the slow decline of WoE was going to happen sooner or later but through the purging of half a player base and then the excessive micro transactions where one week you can be bis(Best in slot) and the next if you don't buy X Crate and Refine item Y times WoE will not be even playable for yourself. The power creep from these items in the OCP was slow at first with an item here an item there but around December of 2017 is where the power creep really started to rear its ugly face in the fact that items started appearing in every OCP that if you did not have then WoE would be basically unplayable for you and would have little to no chance competing in PVM. There is a reason that a lot of people hold WoE to such a high standard and that is because in the earlier days of Ragnarok Online and even renewal there was a level of skill required of a good player. Yes there were MVP Cards and gods galore but while these were a bit power creepy you had a way to gear against it. Thinking back to the Thanatos Carded Xbows that would wipe guilds at first, until people started bringing elemental immunity to the arrows which was a cheap and effective method that both the most hardcore and casual player could enjoy in their own way. The current way that iRO is that it is either a one shot skill or not useful at all.

kRO has somewhat started to address these issues with the re balancing of level 185, however they do not have these OCP which a lot of them were designed based on jRO's System which couldn't be called Renewal as the system is different in numerous ways. I can understand from a company perspective that selling the OCP were keeping the lights on as subscriptions numbers dwindled and the player base slowly started moving on. But there are many ways to do this that doesn't alienate the community and playerbase as a whole. To continue this the communication between iRO and kRO and speed at which the content that iRO receives is quite abysmal, and with often limited access to tools to fix bugs/problems it often leads to items and abilities being broken for years with a vague hope that it will be fixed someday soon.

The idea of increasing advertisement would be a waste of time and money until the problems that iRO has currently are addressed and fixed any players that the advertisement may lure to the game would really quickly leave because what iRO has to offer to sadly in a lot of cases just sub optimal compared to other private/illegal servers and even some official servers with jRO being a lot more stable and actually sporting a decently sized English speaking population now. As much as the talk of these other servers is seen illegal here it has to be said that a player looking in from the outside does not have the same moral compass that iRO does. When a new or returning player is thinking of playing Ragnarok again, most will look towards iRO due to the stability of official servers and the feeling that your time is worth more than on illegals. But when a new/returning player looks towards iRO now all they often see are threads questioning why the game is dying and about all the mismanagement from Gravity. The game would die natrually on its own which is like with all titles but the decrease in profitability of iRO over the last two years is abnormal and stems from culling half a community, alienating the other half all while introducing basically mandatory micro transactions in order to play the game in a fun manner.

Similarly the original euRO met a similar fate which probably affected the amount of push back that Warp Portal had towards Gravity and the way that they were attempting to change the fundamentals of how iRO was and the splitting of a community. For those that aren't aware euRO used to be a pay to play model like how iRO used to be and around the time iRO changed to free to play, euRO was told to do the same. However, the staff behind euRO and the European publisher of the game decided to reject the f2p model as they believed it would hurt their players who didn't want f2p and sadly as a result Gravity instead of actually listening to the response of euRO at the time and coming to a compromise, decided to not renew the contract and shut them down for disagreeing and trying to come to agreement. So from this past event and the way that Gravity often treats/acts towards Warp Portal I understand that there must of been a lot of thought behind the culling of players and that by apposing this strongly they could possibly lose their license to publish the game in the Americas as well as losing jobs. However, what was seen during that time by most of the community was the passive rolling over of Warp Portal even though, it was very obvious it would cause the scales to completely tip and that it would lead to the slow and painful death of iRO.

Going forward, if Warp Portal wishes to survive comfortably for the next for years then there really needs to be some restructuring of the way that the two companies communicate as how it currently is is just painful to watch and for those that are still playing I am sure it is just as painful to experience. Fixing WoE isn't as easy as ban X or Change Y. The problem really comes from a lack of population and too many forts, gone are the days that you could have a guild or two per castle and this needs to be addressed. While it is unlikely that the players which have been removed forcibly from iRO will return when their trust has broken and have been made to feel because of the location of birth they are not worth the time to change the structure of data management within the company, changes should still be made in an attempt to bridge the divide that has been caused as the divide not only forced a large player base to leave but those that associated with them to as well. Actual new content, content outside of just here is a new OCP with a piece of game which was designed for another variation of renewal so it doesn't actually work/function as intended and will break the game for X amount of time until the next item is introduced which will power creep it even more. I do hope that Warp Portal changes as someone who enjoyed Ragnarok during their youth and as an explayer.

Kind Regards

Kieri

You just wrote an essay there lol

#149 supremo015

supremo015

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 10:58 PM

GMs should send the post above me to kRO officials!!!!!!!

RO always had its flaws and its at an old age no doubt, but the way they handled the EU case, same as taiwan hongkong and another country I dont remember, on top of replacing content updates with 14 day OCP cycles, costumes and upgrade events was forcefully beating the whole RO1 franchise to death with a baseball bat. RO:Restart, dupes, bots for decades, theres a lot of other stuff that contributed as well.

In retroperspective you guys shouldve looked for a confrontation with kRO as euRO did. (read up: having a spine)

The server might have gotten closed, but you guys at least would have saved your customers a lot of money thats just used to finance a slow death instead of trying to revitalize this server. At least thats my opinion, I accept that a lot of people might feel different, theres a lot of work and love (and money) invested into your account.

I see you are trying, I wont deny that. But take your has been weekly now monthly FAQ thread. I dont read it every time, but most of the time when I do I see that you guys love to answer useless questions like "whats ur favourite BGM" "whos your favourite avenger" "whats your favourite poring", but the stuff that really is interesting is often answered with "we talk/request with the studio".

If kRO treats you guys like thralls that must generate money while getting update starved for no apparent reason, communicate that, ask the community if they want that you demand more rights and if they are willing to risk that the server might get closed because of that. Ask the community if they want to lengthen this charade or if they rather would have a clean cut, heck actually start talking to them at all.

they are LAZY. WP don't care anymore in this game. GMs are not active unlike before we can see them during WOE/PVP and sometimes on town. GMs/Staff in this forum are wearing GTB and Devi. only cinnamon is active but not part of the GM/Staff. just a volunteer and seems like he's working at WP. TYGB Cinn.

#150 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 03:15 PM

Dont know, RO has always been about forum communication to me, since mid 2004. RO player were so much more active in forums than any other gaming community Ive seen so far. Saddens me to see how little is posted these days. Any idea why, aside from obviously less people playing, or is that all?

Maybe Im wrong and its been like this for years, but I feel like in the last 6-12 months it has gotten severly less active.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users