May 1st Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - Page 2 - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 1st Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#26 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 05:23 PM

I do not even know why I ask things here, it's no good.

#27 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:16 PM

Update 13.3 will come this month?

#28 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:40 PM

Please ease the spam, the staff will answer the question some time soon in the FAQ thread here :)

Double Post removed.

#29 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:29 AM

Please ease the spam, the staff will answer the question some time soon in the FAQ thread here :)

Double Post removed.

He is not wrong!!! We need to ask the same question over and over until someone in your staff decide to answer, and many time u guys don't answer us!!!

What FAQ thread???Campitor is already later again, i said this before... to fast about forums organization but not to help your players!!!

We need to SPAm for someone ear us!!!

#30 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:32 AM

The idea of the server is to be an evolutionary server. Some people do not want to get 3rd. Who does not want 3rd plays Ragnarok:Classic it will not have. This server has everything to be the best 3rd that already created since it does not have such effective items. From the beginning the idea of the server was to evolve to arrive in the present times with the new classes but without the system of pay to win. Several of my friends are waiting for the new classes to be able to play.

He is not wrong!!! We need to ask the same question over and over until someone in your staff decide to answer, and many time u guys don't answer us!!!
What FAQ thread???Campitor is already later again, i said this before... to fast about forums organization but not to help your players!!!

Why will they pay attention to us? They did not solve the problem of dup an easy problem to be solved, server is abandoned some time ago. They never solve the problems complained of by the players. I only play here because the server is really good, but I'm already getting tired of the treatment that this group has with us players.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 03 May 2019 - 10:50 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#31 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:25 AM

I was informed that the FAQ thread will be answered today, Friday. I honestly hope it does.

But yes, triple posting the same question in a single thread is considered spam, please do not do that ;)

#32 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:43 AM

I was informed that the FAQ thread will be answered today, Friday. I honestly hope it does.
But yes, triple posting the same question in a single thread is considered spam, please do not do that ;)

Always the same answer.Always the same answer. It will take 1 year to respond and if they respond.

We're just asking. To bring news to the server. Eden Set for new players.Someone quest with any relevant item. And episode updates every month.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 03 May 2019 - 10:49 AM.
Mod Edit: Merged posts.

#33 argnerik

argnerik

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:06 AM

Good afternoon...

please guys...

Put an anti hack system on the server, and speed up the entrance of the new instances and third classes please! ... I know many people who would like to play in these bands, but without a protection system against future duplicate items ... it is difficult to call the server "attractive" or "balanced" ...

so, please... help me kkk

#34 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:26 AM

So answer our questions, then we don't have to repet the SAME QUESTION over and OVER!!! 

Yeah !!!There is a sugestion, why don't they move u to answer our questions instead take care of the forum???U are preatyy good in erase our questions... got the same energy to help us????

Assuming that u play Ragnarok...

#35 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 11:28 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wanna bet???

#36 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:17 AM

I posted in the FAQ, I'm still waiting for the answer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users