Server Infection - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Server Infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#51 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:28 AM

Match skill cooldowns to animations.

DB RK lately was soo buff. Let me enjoy it for a moment please :)

#52 AlohaJayce

AlohaJayce

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 03 May 2019 - 03:33 AM

Greeding while on cloaking. So, what's next? lol

#53 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:45 AM

Let us remember the time when Deadly Infection was able to spread status via ranged damage and realize that no matter how broken things seem now, its not THAT broken.

#54 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 03 May 2019 - 04:54 AM

Let us remember the time when Deadly Infection was able to spread status via ranged damage and realize that no matter how broken things seem now, its not THAT broken.

Crazy Vines counts as a melee hit so technically it is still there.

#55 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9313 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 03 May 2019 - 08:39 AM

Match skill cooldowns to animations.

Just skill cooldown? Or a global skill cooldown? Gotta get them fixed global ones so people can't cross ripper at the same moment they do rolling cutter or other combo'd stuff like that.

#56 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:15 AM

Just skill cooldown? Or a global skill cooldown? Gotta get them fixed global ones so people can't cross ripper at the same moment they do rolling cutter or other combo'd stuff like that.

That explain the super fast cross ripper GX I saw in pvp.

#57 S207

S207

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationCancun MX
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 May 2019 - 10:30 AM

Offtopic.

How to pull an "AFK" player

And I have more! hahaha

#58 pp322

pp322

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 549 posts
  • Server:quit

Posted 03 May 2019 - 05:08 PM

why they can't fix this ?

#59 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Quit

Posted 04 May 2019 - 10:26 PM

It's more than just no delay.

Getting hit with gates while the sura is mid snap is getting old fast.

People even admitted to cheating.

Why nothing is being done or any of this has been addressed is beyond me.

#60 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 11:07 PM

community is in seen zone xD

#61 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:38 AM

Idk if there's much they can do to deter the use of the heavier cheats. Some servers have game shields and even then people manage to use their autotargets, autopots etc. They could ip ban reported users, but as it has been shown time and time again, they're not willing to, and it's hard to blame them for that imo as some of these cheaters are also big whales/high profile players.

#62 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 07:48 AM

Cheating whales ... that’s scary lol

#63 Margarethahp

Margarethahp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 08:04 AM

Offtopic.

How to pull an "AFK" player

And I have more! hahaha

"they are not bots they are afk players i swear to my mom who works for nintendo"

Bull-_- i knew it, and all the alches in orc dungeon 02 are bots as well, the hell are you doing warp portal, no updates, full of bots, economy broken, and now grf edits everywhere, meh i don't trust anyone in this server anymore or have hopes to save IRO

Edited by Margarethahp, 05 May 2019 - 08:05 AM.

#64 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:24 PM

My question is why does this keep getting swept under the rug? The better question is, why isn't anything being done about it? Did they stop caring?

#65 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:26 PM

Why are you asking something you already know the answer? Just give them money and enjoy OCPs  :heh:

#66 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:01 PM

My question is why does this keep getting swept under the rug? The better question is, why isn't anything being done about it? Did they stop caring?

They stopped caring long long ago.

#67 DarkOrinus

DarkOrinus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:52 PM

can we deal with issues one at a time? i don't think this is being swept under the rug, more like it's either pending or deprioritized. 

if you had a company that might go under because you only have one bread and butter, what would you do?

#68 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 05:59 PM

ok theres many things can be consider in this topic..."spaming" depends on many factors....aspd helps on animations thats a fact, also is not the same for example you use my account and you have the best of best computer and ISP living behind iRO servers than other person using the same account in Malasia or far far away from iRO server with a pentium 1.

Also the skills of each people to know when or how to clicks on skills are also you have to consider.

one thing is "spam" faster than you and other thing is "spaming like an m4 riffle".

I dont know how that can be possible but i think "spaming" are related with skill delay plus animation and those thing you cannot modify....maybe the animation but is all about coding....server detect "animation" as aspd so you may have a bit advantage but how can you expect gms can track and verify that...example if im a gm that doesnt mean i have to be skilled in RO gameplay.

GMs do the best they can and they cannot just "ban or punish" someone because people "think others players are cheating"

#69 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:09 PM

it's not bloody hard to see no delay. Back in the day it was subtle cause people were worried about being banned. Now no one gives a -_-.

That no delay grf has been passed around like candy.

#70 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:24 PM

You cant take forums seriously when we know some cheaters blatantly say that they. Legit players complain about cheats and if they get accused and banned, they will complain. Cheaters also complain about cheats and when they get caught and banned, they will also complain. I'm not sure what WP can do lol

#71 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:10 PM

well i think you guys talk because you guys tried it or something....no delay is a server side not a client side....maybeee animation can be modify but still you can have no animation but you have skill delay and also aspd.......if you are talking like "you are 100% sure people are cheating" maybe you test it otherwise how could you say something like that.....Im that kind of person who avoid been ban and I have good spaming with kiels....BUT yeah I saw some others HARD SPAMING LIKE HELL and i dont even know how they do...I know ASPD helps you that...tested with my doram, with weapon, no shield and no shield and no weapon and the spaming time is BIG....so just dont talk like that because maybe others players are more skilled than you....Im not saying people dont cheat...OF COURSE they do but theres MANY people are more legit than you and you are saying they are cheating just because they are more skilled than you.

Let gms do their job....you may think they dont do nothing but...they wont ban some1 just because people send a single ticket...they have to to an investigation and if after investigation they conclude everything is fine then they WONT ban or punish that person.

#72 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:38 PM

lol

no delay is client side. They shorten the animation making them cast more.

Take a 100% recast and 193aspd person vs no delay. It's night and day.

#73 isssues

isssues

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 07:46 PM

I'm stunned how some people are still so naive when the topic is about cheating. :heh:

Edited by isssues, 08 June 2019 - 07:46 PM.

#74 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:22 PM

Do you expect Warpportal will fix this issue/s?

Laughable. 

I can see cheaters in iRO Thor woe using autopots. and they shining brightly from their autopots. and also the EC cell bug. it was also reported but not response. how can i ensure that warpportal is serious about these abusers and cheaters if they are not gonna bother to ban them. 

Private Servers on the other hand are taking these cheats seriously, they will not hesitate to ban them. but warpportal, even you got the best proof about a player that they cheat. they will not even bother to ban them.

Let me remind you this is one of the reasons why WOE at iRO will never be revived. as long as warpportal hides their head to the sand and not do anything to these cheaters. WOE is still dead. better. close the server for incompetency 

#75 Hakobune

Hakobune

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationNowhere I want to be that's for sure
  • Server:The mismanaged cashgrab

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:17 PM

Idk if there's much they can do to deter the use of the heavier cheats. Some servers have game shields and even then people manage to use their autotargets, autopots etc. They could ip ban reported users, but as it has been shown time and time again, they're not willing to, and it's hard to blame them for that imo as some of these cheaters are also big whales/high profile players.

I feel there is a considerable amount of Whale/high profile cheaters, I have witnessed a few odd incidents within a few guilds in my 12 years of playing this game that lead me to believe so. One of them involving NDL back in pre renewal I was given and told it was a "fix" given to my guild leader by someone who at the time was a very big part of the RO community. In relatively more recent events a few high ranking guild members were discussing the use of an "auto pot client" and another guild leader saying all they had to do to get out of an edited client ban was saying the GMs "Oh, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to do that". Of course I have no real proof of these occurrences, so take from my post what you will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users