Server Infection - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Server Infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
87 replies to this topic

#76 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:25 PM

Do you expect Warpportal will fix this issue/s?

Laughable.

I can see cheaters in iRO Thor woe using autopots. and they shining brightly from their autopots. and also the EC cell bug. it was also reported but not response. how can i ensure that warpportal is serious about these abusers and cheaters if they are not gonna bother to ban them.

Private Servers on the other hand are taking these cheats seriously, they will not hesitate to ban them. but warpportal, even you got the best proof about a player that they cheat. they will not even bother to ban them.

Let me remind you this is one of the reasons why WOE at iRO will never be revived. as long as warpportal hides their head to the sand and not do anything to these cheaters. WOE is still dead. better. close the server for incompetency

Blaming cheaters for the death of WoE is partially correct. I don’t know about other players but I was 100% legit (live recorded WoE vids; no edits) and I always killed known cheaters. I don’t think me and the last train left WoE because of cheats.

You’re right though. WoE will never be revived. It’s interesting to see how this is going to end. Will PvM folks spend enough money to support iRO? I think Gravity can as well close iRO right now and it won’t even affect Gravity because current iRO is so small and insignificant.

People complained about OCP. WP came up with Ygg system. People continue complaining about trash items. Maybe they want MvP cards in there hahaha

Edited by nyyaan, 08 June 2019 - 09:28 PM.

#77 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:26 AM

Many of the notable skills regardless in WoE or PVM environment do not have internal CD system, at least that something they can work on in-house. But then again, some existing cooldown timers will require improvement as we get OCP items that nullifies a skill's waiting time.

#78 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:27 AM

iirc, sigma1 said something about kRO adding fixed cooldown for restorative items like potions on their servers.

if that comes here then goodbye cheato-pot

#79 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:27 AM

Autopot is not an issue especially when you make a mistake and you die to 2-3 hits or OHKO. I think the problem people have is Auto target such as GoH while Snap or Auto Masq. Don’t know how to detect these cheats. Adding a cool down to every skill is more effective.

Anyway, not bringing in conspiracies and such, I am willing to say that cheaters will never get banned even now until WoE is long gone. I will let anyone cut my head off if one day WoE is clean from cheaters hehehe

Edited by nyyaan, 09 June 2019 - 08:30 AM.

#80 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:51 PM

Blaming cheaters for the death of WoE is partially correct. I don’t know about other players but I was 100% legit (live recorded WoE vids; no edits) and I always killed known cheaters. I don’t think me and the last train left WoE because of cheats.

You’re right though. WoE will never be revived. It’s interesting to see how this is going to end. Will PvM folks spend enough money to support iRO? I think Gravity can as well close iRO right now and it won’t even affect Gravity because current iRO is so small and insignificant.

People complained about OCP. WP came up with Ygg system. People continue complaining about trash items. Maybe they want MvP cards in there hahaha

Here in thor that is one of the cause of death. EC cell Bug, Autopots(we got tons of videos of it xD), auto masq,auto target and so on. all of these stuff are annoying. and yah..it makes woe pretty boring.

in terms of OCP. most of the thor player who quits iRO is because they cannot keep up with the new gears that is coming up by these loot boxes. we cannot change gears every month especially if this is cash items. its ok if this can be earn through f2p means (like quest) but now. you can only earn this through paying real cash.

so what happen is: Whales will be permanently powerful than the F2P. F2P will never get the chance to have a fair fight to them. 

--------------------edit---------------------

and also one thing.. OCP killed the party based instances. since they are very powerful items. instances or dungeons that is design for a party is now soloable. very problematic. like my guildmate said "it lost the essence of MMORPG. having these items makes instances very easy which eliminates the need of a party. which is the true core of MMORPG"

Edited by Icarus05, 09 June 2019 - 07:13 PM.

#81 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:33 AM

^I mostly agree but I also find that a few of the instances that I want to do with the wifey are solo only?! GMT and Bijou come to mind - a couple of card drop events ago I got bored with running them solo on my account then hers because we couldn't do them together. 

#82 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:52 AM

As one of ocp user,let me tell you my opinion.

I am solo instance just because I don't want to share its loot to my friends. Sorry I am just too greedy.

We need more gimmick instance which harder to play because everything so easy.

#83 Icarus05

Icarus05

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1051 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:thor during woe

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:31 PM

iirc, sigma1 said something about kRO adding fixed cooldown for restorative items like potions on their servers.

that would be great if they do that. 

(well. if everyone complain. Let's do a wall of shame for the autopotters and directly blame them..~ yah i know sounds illegal but people should know that cheaters shouldn't be tolerated~ right WP?) 

Edited by Icarus05, 10 June 2019 - 05:34 PM.

#84 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:13 PM

Yes. Most of potions, even Red Potion, have 1 second cooldown and their recovery rate is increased by 100% as compensation.

#85 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:47 PM

Here in thor that is one of the cause of death. EC cell Bug, Autopots(we got tons of videos of it xD), auto masq,auto target and so on. all of these stuff are annoying. and yah..it makes woe pretty boring.

in terms of OCP. most of the thor player who quits iRO is because they cannot keep up with the new gears that is coming up by these loot boxes. we cannot change gears every month especially if this is cash items. its ok if this can be earn through f2p means (like quest) but now. you can only earn this through paying real cash.

so what happen is: Whales will be permanently powerful than the F2P. F2P will never get the chance to have a fair fight to them. 

--------------------edit---------------------

and also one thing.. OCP killed the party based instances. since they are very powerful items. instances or dungeons that is design for a party is now soloable. very problematic. like my guildmate said "it lost the essence of MMORPG. having these items makes instances very easy which eliminates the need of a party. which is the true core of MMORPG"

Many people have suggested to improve Gods many times. WP ignored it. I also suggested to put OCPs as WoE rewards. WP ignored it. 

#86 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:57 PM

1 sec cd LUL how do ppl survive goh spam on kro? Or cl spam? Or fking picky peck? Thats the kind of change that would kill woe for good if it came without a overall dmg nerf or something

#87 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 June 2019 - 02:18 AM

they dont.

#88 3025140119203620510

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 12:35 PM

Just use Easy Anti Cheat like other popular official servers and most of the bots / AHK / nodelayers will be eliminated. Then enforce HWID Bans on the offenders.

But of course, most nodelayers I know are whales who spent thousands on OCP. You really need a good set of gear to leverage No Delay effectively.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users