(>o.o)> GIBBE US NEW GAME CONTENT <(o.o<) - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

(>o.o)> GIBBE US NEW GAME CONTENT <(o.o<)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 bgmds

bgmds

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 673 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 03:24 AM

It has been like at least 1 year that no good instance to farm since all those rewards are garbage compares to OCP.

#27 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:26 AM

Would be nice if WP can go right ahead to the latest content from kRO and slowly try to bring back old things when there’s nothing newer to chase.

As nice as this idea sounds, it would probably cause some problems too.

Especially, if one of those 'latest patches' they plan to apply requires something contained in older patches that we didn't receive yet, we'll only end up with a major bugfest content update due to possibly missing NPC's or scripts. (imagine patching-in nightmare old glastheim content but not receiving vanilla old glastheim). So unfortunately they don't have much of a choice.

This could work with content that's independent and not tied to any other patches though, like some of those QoL updates.

#28 DessyRay

DessyRay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationOn my favorite "Couch"
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Hacked

Posted 12 May 2019 - 03:36 AM

I tried play warlock, sorcerer and archbishop with kRO latest update. Those chars so overpower just with average gear (i cant afford to buy anything good yet). I wonder what will happen in iRO server with jRO gear if this update happen. 

:rice:  :rice:  :rice:

Edited by DessyRay, 12 May 2019 - 03:37 AM.

#29 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 07:54 AM

I tried play warlock, sorcerer and archbishop with kRO latest update. Those chars so overpower just with average gear (i cant afford to buy anything good yet). I wonder what will happen in iRO server with jRO gear if this update happen. 

:rice:  :rice:  :rice:

A few things will happen:

1.They might kill things a few seconds faster  :p_laugh:

2. people will still have fun.

3. People can play without cash shop gears as the characters will be strong enough to hold out on their own or even better with a party!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users