Returning player not knowing what gear is "good" - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning player not knowing what gear is "good"

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shatheone

shatheone

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 09:35 AM

Last time i played was about 2011, right when third classes came out. im currently a 89 sniper and my gear is certainly out dated, i still have apple or archer, pantie/undershirt and martyrs leash on my char just to give you an idea. id like to know what gear i could try to keep an eye on to replace what i run now

#2 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:10 AM

Well, you're in luck, because Archer -> Ranger is easy and budget friendly  :p_idea:

Shoot to save some millions by farming some useful items, like Strawberries, and get a White Wing Set obtainable in Mora or you can buy from other players. The set alone is enough to start farming some levels in many places.

For weapon, Elven Bow + Elven Arrows is a solid choice, as well as Hunter Bow + Hunter Arrows. Elven Bow is still great even without the Elven Arrows. Crimson Bow can be decent at +0, but it only really shines at higher refines.

After saving a bit more, you can start looking into a +0 Autum Headband for more damage. That gear can easily take you into 150.

And welcome back! And if you need more specific help, I'm sure many Ranger experts are willing to lend a hand. I myself don't main Ranger, but have used the class a bit XD 

#3 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:40 AM

Go to Juno and do the bounty boards there for goats and or harpies. You should be able to one hit DS them. Wander around izlude and kill the thiefbugs. They drop basic shadow armor which give you hp and stats. A basic white wing set should be cheap. Once you reachranger you can use that for arrow storm and it's easy leveling from there.

#4 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:06 PM

Early game(lvl 100 gear)
Hg: Autumm Hairband
Gear: white wing armor,shoes,manteu, and brooch.
Weapom:Elven Bow

Midgame (lvl 125-175)
Hg: +9 Autumn Hairband, tengu set
Gear: temporal shoes dex, gray wing, prism ranger scarf, mighty black thread,
Weapon:+7 BXB or +10 Crimson bow
Acc: emerald ring

Endgame (level 150-175)
Hg: old bunny,imperial feather set.
Weapon:+10 BXB or +15 Crimson Bow
Gear:Abyss dress, nature dress,flame dragon armor, Faw crit.
Acc: Temporal Ring, Old Detachment,Perserved Demon Mask.

Edited by andxres, 09 May 2019 - 03:10 PM.

#5 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 03:13 PM

You can survive to 150 just with early game set but to enjoy this game and farming better you can collect mid game set. If you seek a godly and blood thirsty, grab endgame gear at all cost.

#6 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 02:35 AM

when you reach 100 or so, start farming mora coins for your gears and autumn headband will be your best headgear till you reset to auto warg :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users