CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 882 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 09 May 2019 - 02:00 PM

faqfriday.jpg

Questions from last week, answered today!

Got new questions? Ask them in the comments below!

RE:START FAQ Friday

5/10/2019

what is the forecast for the 14.1 release?

Campitor: 14.1 is supposed to arrive may 22nd,

can put equipament for pick up 100% perfect dodges ? , because don't have any people playing and i'm need level up my char's ... pls.

Campitor:  I do not believe that there is that much perfect dodge available from gear on restart.

Hello.
OCA's have not been updated for a long time. When will new updates occur?

Campitor:  I will pencil in a review for the may 15th update.

We have fire armor with slot, u can get by killing Ifrit, why don’t we have the other elements ( water, earth and wind)?That does not make any sense! It’s time tu u guys give us the other elements!

Campitor:  I will check on this. They are traditionally distributed through the Prize Medal System and we will make sure its included.

I hope the 3rd class will come sooner. or a janeway leveling event so that I can level my new characters faster.

Campitor: There should be another leveling event soon. But most likely not Janeway.

#2 Zobaa

Zobaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 09:27 AM

]Campitor: 14.1 is supposed to arrive may 22nd,

Thank goodness for good news for this server

#3 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 10:22 AM

Server does not have 10 players. merge with Classic, please. Let us reset and still enjoy some of the game. This server has no more salvation, at least we will have more people to play ...

#4 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:37 PM

Do u guys have any service to change server? I agree to pay and leave this sink boat... I don’t want to start all over again in another server but I agree to pay and leave this serve with all my accs. This server has no more salvation, it’s only a matter of time... or MERGE?

#5 JayHawkk

JayHawkk

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 02:49 PM

JayHawkk, on 07 May 2019 - 6:50 PM, said:snapback.png

We have fire armor with slot, u can get by killing Ifrit, why don’t we have the other elements ( water, earth and wind)?That does not make any sense! It’s time tu u guys give us the other elements!

Campitor:  I will check on this. They are traditionally distributed through the Prize Medal System and we will make sure its included.

Correct me  if i m wrong but ...: We don't have Prize Medal System in Ragnarok Re Start ( that mini games in hugel don't exist here) , also we don't have that NPC girl in comodo who change diamonds for elemental armors...

I just found this in IRO WIKI:

"Monster Races

Note: Players on iRO:Restart Odin server are not able to access the monster races. According to WarpPortal staff this is intentional, and will be that way until further notice.

Monster Races are a big part of the Hugel experience. The races take place every 10 minutes, and players are allowed to place bets on which monster they think will cross the finish line first. Players can buy a Monster Ticket for 2,000z per event, with the events alternating between singles and doubles. In singles, players are given the ability to bet on which one will be first monster to cross the finish line. In doubles, players bet on which two monsters will be first to cross (the order they finish doesn't matter). Winners of the singles are given 4 Prize Medals, and winners of the doubles are given 15 Prize Medals. Because the chance of winning singles is 1 out of 6, while the chance of winning doubles is 1 out of 15, the doubles race gives a better return, in the long term."

And i ask...WHY?Why everything must be different and worse here????

NOTE: I just try bingo with my 5 accs, it's impossible doing this alone and WE DON'T HAVE THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS  IN THIS SERVER!!! So u guys need to fix some way to us get those armors...

Edited by JayHawkk, 13 May 2019 - 03:46 PM.

#6 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:29 PM

Do u guys have any service to change server? I agree to pay and leave this sink boat... I don’t want to start all over again in another server but I agree to pay and leave this serve with all my accs. This server has no more salvation, it’s only a matter of time... or MERGE?

I live in an underdeveloped country, I do not have the money to pay in dollars. No payment, please .. !! But do the Merge, I doubt any player will object. The server is gone, there is no commerce, there are no stores, there are no parties, there is no WoE ... many of us have spent a lot of time in the game. Let's get out of it now, the server does not win more new players, it's unsustainable. Allow us, please.

Edited by Sumayks, 13 May 2019 - 03:30 PM.

#7 ad0l

ad0l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 13 May 2019 - 03:37 PM

last week i vend my loli ruri and alice pet and it seems that im the only player who vend seeing by ragial well that was sad , i dont know if merge will implement but this server is dead to the core thanks to massive bots on the first year of the launch of server from 3k (correct if im wrong) to 79+ players and youre not aware ?

#8 Zobaa

Zobaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:25 PM

This server does not need to merge needs better administration.

#9 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 12:44 PM

last week i vend my loli ruri and alice pet and it seems that im the only player who vend seeing by ragial well that was sad , i dont know if merge will implement but this server is dead to the core thanks to massive bots on the first year of the launch of server from 3k (correct if im wrong) to 79+ players and youre not aware ?

I do not discuss the reason, but the fact is that the server has an active clan, and 4 more players alone. the Warp portal has servers that would not ruin both suffering a merge, it will be interesting for both sides.

Edited by Sumayks, 14 May 2019 - 03:03 PM.

#10 ad0l

ad0l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 14 May 2019 - 03:33 PM

I do not discuss the reason, but the fact is that the server has an active clan, and 4 more players alone. the Warp portal has servers that would not ruin both suffering a merge, it will be interesting for both sides.

i will wait for that and see the result , but in my case on this server its so VERY few that i can only see active players at right side of prontera and sometimes at eden...

#11 Zobaa

Zobaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 12:11 PM

Update 14.1 will occur on the 22nd?

What cards were released to the oca?(Att 15/05/2019)

#12 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 May 2019 - 08:28 AM

Thanatos Card
i got one

#13 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 May 2019 - 10:14 AM

Hello..!
Huntig boards will be updated when? They could put them on the maps of Satan Morroc and Ash Vacuum, are good maps to level up to 95.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users