Improving Ragnarok Online - Page 13 - Ragnarok 1 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Improving Ragnarok Online

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

#301 MapleChase

MapleChase

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGlastHeim Former Capital of Rune of Midgard
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:05 AM

Update the RODEX. its like other server RODEX are far more advance than us, its kind of annoying to delete/remove mails one by one add to that give new Bounty Quest to all Maps 

(And please can you FIX  the Female RK Sprite when using Sword its kind of obvious its not correct or bugged..

#302 SrRinio

SrRinio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:06 AM

Firstly: NOGH and Excellion Set (from verus)

My idea is to improve the endless tower, this instance exists since i don't know when, and now, today is not hard to find a party that cleans the tower fastly, so why not make a new instance? like a endless well (inverse of endless tower), with the same time of cooldown and new MVPs from new episodes?

Another sugestion is to make an instance harder and with more drops if was played with a big party, like the xp mechanic, for every member of an party, increase all the mosnters' hp and their drops, like +15% of hp and +10% of drop for every member in a party, its a little complex mechanic but nothing impossible.

And the worst thing i feel in iRO and bRO is the delay for updates, updates that came from this post will firstly came to kRO, then take 2 or more years to come to iRO, maybe there is a reason for the low ammount of players in last months, loosing for some (maybe i can't continue writing :x)

#303 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1896 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 02:52 PM

More OCPnaroks. Not just 2 new items every month then recycle. That’s what only matters anyways to make ppls up some new builds on their chars.

#304 Netha

Netha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 06:46 PM

Remember kids, this topic was made to cover up the Server Population topic from end of april/beginning of may, this will end just like the how to improve WoE topic.

#305 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:14 PM

Remember kids, this topic was made to cover up the Server Population topic from end of april/beginning of may, this will end just like the how to improve WoE topic.

No one has really spoken in the forums outside of patch notes for a day....

reassurance that we are gonna go somewhere with this would be nice. Reading about previous suggestion threads ending without any changes and then looking at this thread just makes it feel like I’m gonna see this happen for the first time. I have faith, sure stuff doesn’t happen from a day to another but this thread is already a month old isn’t it?

At least an update would be nice...

#306 Aboed

Aboed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationIn A Galaxy Far, Far Away
  • Server:Thor

Posted 30 June 2019 - 09:18 AM

I feel like things have been improving, ninja updates are welcomed  :ok:

What i think will improve RO is if players stop 'acting' like bots.  :wacko:

I am sick of bumping to someone be it in town or some random map, and they immediately disconnect / runaway from me like i'm bringing the plague!

One time i met someone and they just disconnected, so i waited right next to their spot and said "boo!" when they connected again. Guess what.. they logged out again lol. Another time someone ran away from me when i appeared, so naturally i autofollowed them and they were like panicking - random moves then logged out. Errr seriously?

I don't get it. Everyone's playing the same game, being at the same spots, farming the same stuff why be hmmm shy? about it

Basically would love to have a community who's less introvert. Maybe more patient and less self entitled to things. Because cmon this is a game, if your not having fun anymore ez take a break - eat a kit kat. It's not all up to the WP gods to keep making this server fun for us. We play a part in it too  :glomp:  :glomp:  :glomp:

Self quote bcuz this still irks me, i find it hard to promote this lifeless place.

Hey, be different..

Spoiler Be nice!

#307 freddym

freddym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • LocationProvidence, Rhode Island, USA

Posted 02 July 2019 - 01:17 PM

Read the proposal / suggestion tab on forums. I post more there than here....so that's a start.

#308 VimaDias

VimaDias

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:14 PM

Contract Easy Anti-Cheat like bRO did. Or any other good anti-cheat, maybe BattlEye. iRO Chaos is starting to look like RE:Start, and we know the end of it

#309 Wolfen

Wolfen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 03:59 PM

try to practice typing the following sentence

"currently the development team are looking at the sugestions, so far there has been no news"

#310 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1896 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 04:05 PM

try to practice typing the following sentence

"currently the development team are looking at the sugestions, so far there has been no news"

We will look into this!

But so far there’s no update yet. Do staffs even read ppls comments?

#311 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 554 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:11 AM

Not sure if this had been brought up but would it be possible to make the VIP system based on your log in? Let's say you buy the thirty days package on July first But you don't log in for five days. Instead of running out of VIP on the 30th you'd run out on August 4th.

#312 tunwaia

tunwaia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationDreamland( aka Canada )
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 14 July 2019 - 02:30 AM

One sure fired way to help is stop the "WTF" Gravity moments

This weekend alone....... Went to get treasure like a good little co leader.... due to constant resets no treasures in our 5 castles.

So I go to send a ticket ... now here is the best part... you demand a new password but fail to let me even fill in my name let alone a new password... so I can't send in a ticket for the treasures or the fact that I invested 70 mil in tickets and no damn abyss gate.

I can continue , but I would prefer you let me in on the secret to your new ticket system for support. As I cannot log in or change my pass exactly how is that to be done?

Please message me if you can help.

#313 Name85738

Name85738

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:01 AM

Contract Easy Anti-Cheat like bRO did. Or any other good anti-cheat, maybe BattlEye. iRO Chaos is starting to look like RE:Start, and we know the end of it

Ragial will be affected.  :heh: (my reason why i'm buying WP, to sell cashshop).

edit: including my card size sprite & max zoom-out. (the reason why gums have alot of use, not only for mvp)

Edited by Name85738, 14 July 2019 - 03:07 AM.

#314 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• Senior Warpportal VM
  • 13822 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 05:33 AM

One sure fired way to help is stop the "WTF" Gravity moments

This weekend alone....... Went to get treasure like a good little co leader.... due to constant resets no treasures in our 5 castles.

So I go to send a ticket ... now here is the best part... you demand a new password but fail to let me even fill in my name let alone a new password... so I can't send in a ticket for the treasures or the fact that I invested 70 mil in tickets and no damn abyss gate.

I can continue , but I would prefer you let me in on the secret to your new ticket system for support. As I cannot log in or change my pass exactly how is that to be done?

Please message me if you can help.

Hello there,

This is a technical issue and is not fit for this thread.

If I understand correctly, you are locked from your support account? Did you try to reset the password? If that doesn't work please PM me the exact steps taken to reproduce the issue. 

#315 Mekkanos

Mekkanos

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:40 AM

I was reading the stories of Ragnarok's characters, and I found an error in the items of the Ghost Palace quest among other items, the name of the Sword in which Sakray wields is called Tartanos and not Thanatos as the name of the Warrior / MVP. This error of handling applies to items made in the quest and custom launched

#316 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15096 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:44 AM

I was reading the stories of Ragnarok's characters, and I found an error in the items of the Ghost Palace quest among other items, the name of the Sword in which Sakray wields is called Tartanos and not Thanatos as the name of the Warrior / MVP. This error of handling applies to items made in the quest and custom launched

Localizations aren't meant to be accurate.

#317 Mabwipfmzcz

Mabwipfmzcz

I am New.

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 11:43 AM

removing private servers eh?

#318 ashketchum10

ashketchum10

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 11:00 AM

Heya! I would like to give some ideas to improve the game in general, those are my personal wishes but i think some peoples may like it too XD

Here is it:
-> An "aura" or another effect for cards and maybe other rare loots (maybe with the possibility to turn off) making way easyer to see them when it drop, and if possible make the "hitbox" to grab it bigger, or make them a "priority" above other loots. (GRF edit for bigger cards is very famous and many peoples does use, so thats may be lika an "official" way to fix/improve it).
-> An optional "fast cast" system where we could only click once on skill button at mouse target location like on "league of legends" or some other games, since many skills nowdays need to be spamed based on aspd, and thats alot of clicks. (like above many peoples use macros to improve that too, so better make it "official" somehow XD)
-> If possible, improve the server connection (ping) for other countries arrownd the wourld, since many skills, exepecially the ones who need a fast cast spam, can have a huge diference on dps and gameplay based on that (however i understant it could be hard to improve).

-> Give an utility for the extras vicious mind weapons with bad rolls, like a "re-roll" system where we can use other vicious mind weapons for that, maybe with a possibility to lock some enchants and rolls the other ones with a higer cost.
-> Do a rework on zeny management in general, by increasing the amount of zenys a player can hold, implementing bank system, or something else. (the "above zeny limit" trade is huge nowdays, with the limitations of zenys on shops and trade, making difficult to store and manage huge amount of zenys, and being kinda "risky" for huge trades like mvp cards).
-> Implement a new pet system, with autofeed and feed/loyal bar. Add some more new f2p pets too XD (or pet evolve system). (i know its about to come and its a kRO feature, but i really want that XD).
-> Add some more utility and usefull npcs on eden upper floor, like repair man, some more utility sellers for basic things like berserk potion, some event npcs, be able to save, etc. And if possible remove the possibility to open shops there, since its kinda dificult to acess shops there, and even some npcs (maybe maybe a "special area" on eden for that XD).
-> Give more oportunities for peoples to kill MVPs, since mvp competition on maps is kinda "unfair" for most of the peoples, by adding more of them on central lab, making mvp summoner "cheaper" (or like 4free once a day for vips), etc.
-> Rework endless towers to put more floors/mvps on them or make lika a "nightmare endless tower" with more floors and diferent mvps.
-> Make those awsome events more frequent XD (monster toke, exp/drop, ferus fairy, monster invasion, etc., events thats are "relevant" for all players no matter is its new or old players, making way more enjoyable to play ragnarok daily).
-> Put more "party" content to make ppls have to make parties or groups to do it, with a fair reward for everyone. (almost everything is "solo" on this game, i miss have to make friends to do things :v).
-> Implement OGH Nightmare. :v
-> More "strategy" content than just kills monsters (for example, i like how we need to avoid eartquake on sky foretress or how we need to atract sealed baphoment to seals to hit him XD more unique mechanics like that).

-> Implement a way to use all the unused cards, like an event where we could trade them for points and use those point to trade for another or random cards (i guess a kRO have an event like that, so it can be just implemented). And brigh this event with a certain "frequency" (like 1~2x a year).

For now i gues thats it, for real the ones i want most i guess its an card event to burn all those unused cards, the pet system and a vicious mind weap rerolls option, but i think all those sugesstions would be nice implementations for the game XD I hope warpportal can read them and consider at least some of them, and i hope the community could like those additions too XD.

#319 asdafgah

asdafgah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 09:43 AM

When will OCA/MCA contents be updated?

#320 MosiGod

MosiGod

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 09:21 AM

improve the cute pet system, no one deserves to lose your pet because died few times in an instance.

Edited by MosiGod, 25 July 2019 - 09:22 AM.

#321 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:40 AM

Any updates?

#322 Abibi1234

Abibi1234

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:53 AM

1 - End level up for map sistem, allow anyone to up in any map like in the past.

2 - Make the game force us to play in team.

3 - Focus on the  role play.

#323 ENTIDADE

ENTIDADE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:48 AM

What's the point of sending sugestions if WoE and PvP stay the same/worst since 2016 and the Staff just ignores the balancing sugestions? I just saw 3 topics about WoE/PvP renovation from 2016/2017... You guys are slower than a slug...

#324 Legendario2300

Legendario2300

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3582 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:31 AM

August 2 and nothing yet.

#325 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:26 AM

We are getting closer to the 3 month anniversary of this post with no actual news or responses. Last response was a good while back. Could we get any updates from the staff on this? People are starting to notice nothing is happening...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users