#1 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:28 AM

HEY GM PLEASE READ THIS! I'am noob player, other players hate me because I'm useless, I use the WORST CLASS and every one get mad when I join them because I'm pretty USELESS...

but LUCKY ME~! I found this girl rebel for free leeching in LOW TI, not because she's strong and can one hit the mobs, it is because she worry about me cause i've been in low ti for a month!

and NOW   5/21/2019
12:52PM - When I saw her

past 1PM - We started the KC

2PM - FInished all counts

*Although other players "KS" and "greeding her loots" she don't mind that, but again and again KS her? I worried about her* 

8PM - as she STILL leeching me cuz Im near to be 99, we spotted this RK (if I could just tell his name but I follow the rules) with lots of mobs around him, then the mobs hit me so im near to death, and my leecher cast round trip so I could be safe AND NOW WE JUST FACE A PROBLEM WITH THIS RK, 

The Problem is "He told my leecher to stop to KS" well for me, she dont mean it she just help me and save me since morning. Then my leecher told him that "Im not the only player on this place, Im trying to save my friend". Then this RK said that "YOU BETTER SAVE YOUR ACCOUNT OR ILL REPORT YOUR PARTY". Im really bad for her, shes only helping me and in a sudden moment she will lose her account, and our party moves

few mins, I DONT REALLY KNOW WHY THERES LEVEL 175 RK IN LOW TI! and starts to KILL all the mobs in front of us

then THIS 175 RK SHOW hes face, according to my leecher its the RK we met... this RK get mad and my leecher was too

my leecher ask me If I can find another party, but I told her that no one likes me, and she GET MAD and said "SO DELETE YOUR CHAR AND MAKE AN ARCHER CLASS!" I dont wanna fight her after thos help from her... If there someone to BLAME I'll blame this RK.

then she leaves and leave pt. and now back to no where again? 
I met this RK again and ask him "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?" "MAKING OTHER PLAYERS TO LOSE THEYRE FRIEND?" 
because of this freaking misunderstanding IM STARTING TO HATE THIS PLACE!

I know this person is one of the authorities, cause whos freaking level 175 player can enter LOW TI
and this is the QUESTION OF MINE NOW!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?! Letting noob players to stay noob?
ONLY THOSE AUTHORITIES CAN HAVE THE JUSTICE?
and here, THERES A LOT OF PLAYERS IN LOW TI THAT KS EACH OTHERS, AND IF MY LEECHER LOST HER CHAR, GO DELETE MY  ACCOUNTS TOO! IM TIRED OF THIS GAME!~

TELL ME WHERES THE JUSTICE?>

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:35 AM

now that's an overreaction if i ever seen one '-'

tldr; op is getting leeched at low ti, where his benefactor gets into a ks argument with another person, they both get mad, the person then is pissed and leaves OP there.

#3 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:46 AM

duh! born noob and die noob is not part of the chain either your a predator or a prey. so go spread your wings let your mind think for a solution and kill them all!

#4 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:47 AM

but you dont have to be @rshole about it too. It's an honest starting point for a low TI discussion, coming from an actual new player facjng problems (not one of those players making 100+ alts).

What he say is true though, i very frequently see just people just KS without any doubt in low TI. It doesnt happen from mid TI onwards but somehow low TI is a cesspool. 

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 21 May 2019 - 03:48 AM.

#5 javanesse

javanesse

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:49 AM

yea thats over reaction, if you feel being a burden then learn to play better.

first time Im playing this game I spent almost a year to reach max lvl.

thats because I have no idea how to lvling better.

you just need to see the problem on your own, and go through.

#6 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:07 AM

now that's an overreaction if i ever seen one '-'

tldr; op is getting leeched at low ti, where his benefactor gets into a ks argument with another person, they both get mad, the person then is pissed and leaves OP there.

Okay, so tell me "WHY THERES A PLAYER WITH LEVEL 175 IN LOW TI?" (but gramps told me that only 70 - 100 players only)
And if HIS threat became true? what do you guys would do?
in low ti theres a lot of players that KS each other and they dont care they just pass through
and this guy spotted this girl and telling to stop Kill Stealing? 

okay so this message is for that RK: CAN YOU  tell EACH other players to stop Kill Stealing too? cause all of the blame now is to her my leecher

you guys can say Im being overreacting, but as a player too, wheres the justice huh? judging a player even if theres a lot of players that do it too? I know its EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, yeah I know...

if you guys get mad to me go on, I love this game, but I feel like this game is not worth for fun, because only those players with authorities can judge and have fun with theyre actions

now you guys any problem with my problem? "LIKE WHO CARES FOR THE NOOB?" -as other players always says

Edited by Masamok, 21 May 2019 - 04:08 AM.

#7 orokamono

orokamono

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:32 AM

The way Gramps works is that if you have a particular hunting quest for one of the current week monsters, irrespective of whether you are above or below level, he will warp you to the map. Players use this method to farm a specific monster/s at a later level when it is easier to oneshot things.

As for the ban issue, the Rebel won't get banned just because this RK reports it. There will be an investigation and unless the RK can submit a replay that shows the Rebel constantly KSing the RK's mobs even after requests from said RK to stop, then sure, the Rebel will get put under temporary suspension. You cannot get a permanent ban unless you do something bad like RMT or bot. This is why people go KS happy in gramps ti because on one hand the monsters spawn real quick to care about loss but on other hand you can't prove much unless you get repeatedly KSed by someone and have proof to submit via the ticket system.

Being a 175 character does not by any means give said player any leeway to act however they please. It's supposed to be an achievement, not a license to behave irresponsibly. If you feel that the way this RK acted was inappropriate, use the ticket system to report said player and let the staff handle it.

You can register a separate support account via this page.

The support account is independent of the forum account so you have to register on the above page in order to be able to reply to the ticket if the staff asks for an additional information.

You can read the guide on how to submit a ticket here. Response times may vary depending on the queue.

#8 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:33 AM

there is no player with authorities here except the GM and the staff besides when you reach that level you will miss low TI and visit that place too lol

hint: get the every quest of low ti and dont turn in and you will be able to enter again and again even your level 175

#9 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:37 AM

What class did you use?

#10 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:51 AM

The way Gramps works is that if you have a particular hunting quest for one of the current week monsters, irrespective of whether you are above or below level, he will warp you to the map. Players use this method to farm a specific monster/s at a later level when it is easier to oneshot things.

As for the ban issue, the Rebel won't get banned just because this RK reports it. There will be an investigation and unless the RK can submit a replay that shows the Rebel constantly KSing the RK's mobs even after requests from said RK to stop, then sure, the Rebel will get put under temporary suspension. You cannot get a permanent ban unless you do something bad like RMT or bot. This is why people go KS happy in gramps ti because on one hand the monsters spawn real quick to care about loss but on other hand you can't prove much unless you get repeatedly KSed by someone and have proof to submit via the ticket system.

Being a 175 character does not by any means give said player any leeway to act however they please. It's supposed to be an achievement, not a license to behave irresponsibly. If you feel that the way this RK acted was inappropriate, use the ticket system to report said player and let the staff handle it.

You can register a separate support account via this page.

The support account is independent of the forum account so you have to register on the above page in order to be able to reply to the ticket if the staff asks for an additional information.

You can read the guide on how to submit a ticket here. Response times may vary depending on the queue.

Thank you for this information, hes being rude to us, how dare him

there is no player with authorities here except the GM and the staff besides when you reach that level you will miss low TI and visit that place too lol

hint: get the every quest of low ti and dont turn in and you will be able to enter again and again even your level 175

and another thank you, my leecher explained me now why theres a player with 175 in low ti

What class did you use?

a blacksmith

but no worries I just deleted it right now, going to make new one

#11 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:57 AM

try growing a bit of a thicker skin?

#12 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:57 AM

no! do not delete him! i also have a blacksmith what i do in party is buff! weapon perfection adrenaline rush but do not power trust cos it break their weapon. make a new char in separate slot instead :)

edit: you need a vendor too

Edited by deforte, 21 May 2019 - 04:59 AM.

#13 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:50 AM

just think of everyone else as ^_^ unless proven otherwise and your life in RO will be good, as there will be no expectation of decency. its prick like that who have too much time to send empty threat think the whole world revolves around them and have the power to bully other peep ruin your experience so my advise would be try to avoid that situation unless you have power to hit back harder. if you manage to stay in RO for a while and hit max level, congratulation and also condolences as perhaps you gonna grow into being the same prick :) saw it too many times happen~

conclusion: almost all players are arsehole - what differ is whether you have power/zeny/wealth or not.

#14 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:06 AM

while getting KSd sux, some people completely go ape-_- if they get ksed once by accident/not paying enough attention  and flame the person directly. That trigger them in return to actually go on ksing you. If they KS you multiple times, make a vid/screen, send it to GMs, and if they KS you in another day, you do the same, and if nothing happens from GM side then, tell us on forums. No names/no screenshots or ull get the chinamon hammer, but stating the case that you get repeatedly KSd, send proof and GMs dont bother will be valueable info, leading to their demise even faster, hopefully resulting in them taking stuff like this seriously.

But if you flame you kinda do crap too and its like "they are even case closed" thing, so dont do that, almost noone will stop ksing you if they intend to do so, but will rather focus you harder. Those that didnt do it on purpose might get triggered and start to focus you. lose-lose.

(thx ash for the tl:dr, couldnt bother to read through all that q_q)

Edited by Netha, 21 May 2019 - 07:08 AM.

#15 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:15 AM

Honestly it is a problem in low and mid ti. Not so much in high ti. I just learned to Ignore it and go on with my leveling. If they threatened you with report just Ignore them. I've been threatened many times by people who ks me and others all the time. F them and their couch. Just say whoops and move on. If it happens again whoops and move on. Haha. This game has become a cesspool of killstealers.

#16 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:57 AM

Honestly it is a problem in low and mid ti. Not so much in high ti. I just learned to Ignore it and go on with my leveling. If they threatened you with report just Ignore them. I've been threatened many times by people who ks me and others all the time. F them and their couch. Just say whoops and move on. If it happens again whoops and move on. Haha. This game has become a cesspool of killstealers.

Not everyone is like that. Some of us are decent people.

#17 hammie

hammie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 760 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:09 AM

I know. I'm just talking about the ones I've come in Contact with. It's all good buddy

#18 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:09 AM

So some people have the patience to lvl a character to lvl 175 but can't even handle gettin KS'd by accident/unintentionally once in lowti. And then that makes them feel like they're entitled to act like a selfish prick towards everyone else? They ought to be Masqueraded off of their high horse.

A tip for avoiding accidental ks is to stay away from other people when you see them in these leveling areas. Around any distance that's above their usual long range skills or aoe.

But yeah not everyone is like that. Some of us actually have some decency and common sense.

Edited by ninJedi, 21 May 2019 - 08:59 AM.

#19 AlsonFam

AlsonFam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 21 May 2019 - 09:41 AM

Guess you are late for two month I supposed? You just missed the Janeway event which make your character from 1 to 99lv in 1 hour.  :pif:

#20 DessyRay

DessyRay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 179 posts
  • LocationOn my favorite "Couch"
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Hacked

Posted 21 May 2019 - 02:54 PM

Now I really want the update for priest ME can hit all mobs, so I can ks everyone. muahahahahaha. 

in mid ti this week all gene are @rsehole ksing without remorse. hate myself for being weak.

#21 MikeWolf

MikeWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 03:26 PM

It's the fact that everyone is trying to gold rush everyone in Mid. But jeez you are right, these genes are terrible. It's like they will die if they don't kill the AK. =_=

Now I really want the update for priest ME can hit all mobs, so I can ks everyone. muahahahahaha. 

in mid ti this week all gene are @rsehole ksing without remorse. hate myself for being weak.

#22 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:24 PM

Im curious with this RK that got out ks-ed by a rebel  :heh: . If I was doing that in low/mid/high TI with a lvl 175 char and I can't get any kills because a normal/in range class kills better than me. I would shut myself up instead of embarassing myself.

Y'all can argue RT doesn't need to be aimed but seriously a 175 asking a lower lvl not to ks him/her?  :hmm:

Your friend won't have any problem since there are too many mobs in TI that ks just becomes something ______ . Just ignore that person. Unless they start harassing you and such, send a ticket to the GM. 

#23 LiteAdi

LiteAdi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:30 PM

what the ingame RK name the leve 175?

#24 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:23 PM

@yama It's a lvl 99/100 RK that got accidental KS'd, so they got crei crei triggered and pull out their max lvl db scepter and went back into lowti for rage boner revenge

I'm also wondering that if this RK already had an extra max lvl RK, then they would've probably already had pretty strong equipment for it too (maybe even fapnir). And yet they still couldn't kill a mob fast enough before a random rebel can perform an unintentional KS to save her teammate lol

Edited by ninJedi, 21 May 2019 - 07:37 PM.

#25 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 21 May 2019 - 08:10 PM

@yama It's a lvl 99/100 RK that got accidental KS'd, so they got crei crei triggered and pull out their max lvl db scepter and went back into lowti for rage boner revenge

I'm also wondering that if this RK already had an extra max lvl RK, then they would've probably already had pretty strong equipment for it too (maybe even fapnir). And yet they still couldn't kill a mob fast enough before a random rebel can perform an unintentional KS to save her teammate lol

If its a 99/100 RK the its probably cast time... Honestly if its a solo person, just go get a fly/bee wing. You save so much time tele > killing than arguing. If you're in a party then just tell them nicely first.

More than half the rebels i see in low TI stops KS-ing you if you ask nicely. But pardon the ocassional KS cause sometimes you are off screen or they are just being chased/mob and hit yours too. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users