May 22nd Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance - News & Events - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

May 22nd Ragnarok RE:START Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 May 2019 - 04:58 PM

RORE-maint-may.jpg

May 22nd, 11:00AM - 6:00PM PDT

Updates

• Update 13.3 and 14.1
  • Hunting Boards added:
    • Mora
    • Splendide / Manuk

Events

• Spotlight Event: Bio Labs, Cursed Monastery
    • +100% EXP/Drops
    • +50% Extra Spawns
    • Mobs affected:

Spoiler

• Raffler continues in Prontera
  • Big prizes are in Bold.
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1)  /  Strawberry (1-20) - 31,000z
    • Dress Hat (1) / Witch Starsand (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Silvervine 100 Box (4) / Alcohol (1-10) - 150,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (5) / Blue Herb (1-40) - 100,000z
    • Poison Bottle (5) / Karvodailnirol (1-5) - 500,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Immortal Heart (1-10) - 50,000z
    • Fish In Mouth (1) / Fabric (1-10) - 60,000z
    • Rideword Hat (1) / Mermaid's Heart (1-10) - 25,000z
    • Enriched Elunium / Rough Elunium (1-20) - 450,000z
    • Enriched Oridecon / Rough Oridecon (1-20) - 450,000

Cash Shop

Community

• Tune into our next livestream of Crazy Uproar!! over at twitch.tv/warpportal on Tuesday, May 28th at 3PM PDT! 
  • Got a question for the RO staff? Ask it in our FAQ Friday thread (5/16) and we'll answer them this Friday!

*Silvervine System

Spoiler

#2 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:02 PM

Have the new classes been implemented?heheheh

#3 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 05:27 PM

Dont forget teleport dungeon in eden group please, i has these quest but i dont wanna lvling alone xD.

Edited by 6200170910083107487, 21 May 2019 - 05:27 PM.

#4 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:30 AM

Please unequivocally state whether 3rd class are implemented with this episode 13.3/14.1. 

I know three of the Brazilian players strongly wish for it since bRO was not an enjoyable experience for the ones who chose to play here now.

They want to experience 3rd class without the issues that plague bRO.

Personally, and with most of the other players I've spoken with, we do not wish to play 3rd class again.

It stripped away any challenge/difficulty the game had left and was not the RO experience that most returning players sought out for reasons of nostalgia.

That aside, in a previous FAQ it was stated that a monster token event would be implemented at the same time as the Renewal server.

Edited by Finagle, 22 May 2019 - 05:31 AM.

#5 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:04 AM

That was inappropriate, please do not name call other posters.

Post has been removed.

#6 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:13 AM

The idea of the server from the beginning was to be an evolutionary server so that we could make the most of the evolutions. This server is a evolution server. Where an hour is going to have to come the 3rd as well as the 2nd came.

#7 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:32 AM

As has been said 1 million times, the 3rd comes in December. If they are to follow your planning. I'm not going to get into this, my fear is that if the 3rd comes, the server will die for once, because there will be 5 players at the maximum. And with the 3rd it would not be possible for the server to merge with Classic. Assume that Restart no longer has to pack, and let us migrate to Classic or 3rd. Each one chooses where it goes, and they close Restart's doors, it was good while it lasted, but it was over.

As has been said 1 million times, the 3rd comes in December. If they are to follow your planning. I'm not going to get into this, my fear is that if the 3rd comes, the server will die for once, because there will be 5 players at the maximum. And with the 3rd it would not be possible for the server to merge with Classic. Assume that Restart no longer has to pack, and let us migrate to Classic or 3rd. Each one chooses where it goes, and they close Restart's doors, it was good while it lasted, but it was over.

#8 Finagle

Finagle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:35 AM

The idea of the server from the beginning was to be an evolutionary server so that we could make the most of the evolutions. This server is a evolution server. Where an hour is going to have to come the 3rd as well as the 2nd came.

Understandable, but regardless of the initial intentions, for a server to be maintained and survive it needs to cater to the majority.

In business, you don't make profit if you cater to only a small portion of a community.

It's why unpopular dishes are taken off the menu.

It is why they listened to us when we said we wanted full stat reset instead of only partial stat reset from the Marriage Event, because it was what the current players wanted most.

Many of us saw first hand that the majority did not enjoy third classes, they seem fun at first, but you quickly find that they make the game simple and boring.

In Renewal you can solo most high level content like ET and when people don't enjoy a sense of community they lose another reason to keep playing there.

In the same way you did not like bRO - you chose RE:Start, it is the same for many other players - they did not enjoy Renewal so they chose RE:Start.

Maybe in the past you could say that we could play on the Classic server, but that is no longer going to be an option either.

Consider that bots, mvp cards in cash shop, and other issues are a plague on bRO - others here see 3rd class as a plague as well.

I've enjoyed the last 6+ months playing on RE:Start. I won't regret it is 3rd class is introduced today or in the future, it will just mean that I'll most likely move on.

Edited by Finagle, 22 May 2019 - 08:36 AM.

#9 6200170910083107487

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:40 AM

c7832c79ccd0bd3a2530851522599556.jpg

see what have u done yankers

#10 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:45 AM

3rd Job minus the garbage renewal exp system would make this server unique and potentially bring players in.  As it stands now it's just a revo classic server that allowed botting/duping to occur for a very long time and is almost impossible for a new person to start on.  [Removed].  You guys can cry about 3rd jobs all you want but it will be here eventually.

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 May 2019 - 09:02 PM.
Mod Edit: Mention of illegal servers removed.

#11 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:59 AM

3rd Job minus the garbage renewal exp system would make this server unique and potentially bring players in.  As it stands now it's just a revo classic server that allowed botting/duping to occur for a very long time and is almost impossible for a new person to start on.  [Removed].  You guys can cry about 3rd jobs all you want but it will be here eventually.

Right!

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 May 2019 - 09:01 PM.
Mod Edit: edited in quote.

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:50 AM

3rd Class is not coming with this maintenance but players should expect them to come in the next few months. As the content is now reaching into higher levels and thus will be extra challenging without the power boost.

#13 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 10:10 AM

Guys complains of challenge but these guys do nothing together! Besides going to war! Tower do not / Beelzebub do not. The only group that made was mine and they stopped playing because the game is already a new bag without people with nothing! Until the 3rd thank you good game at all!

Edited by Zobaa, 22 May 2019 - 10:40 AM.

#14 Xealot

Xealot

Amateur Blogger

• RO1 Production
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 11:17 AM

Maintenance is complete and server is now open!

:no1:

#15 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:22 PM

Guys complains of challenge but these guys do nothing together! Besides going to war! Tower do not / Beelzebub do not. The only group that made was mine and they stopped playing because the game is already a new bag without people with nothing! Until the 3rd thank you good game at all!

Lol complaning?youre the only one here complaining, we are jsut merely stating what we think and experiece not complaining. And how the hell do you know if we are doing things together or not?do we need to get your approval when we do things?get real dude, stop assumming things.

#16 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:56 PM

3rd Job minus the garbage renewal exp system would make this server unique and potentially bring players in.  As it stands now it's just a revo classic server that allowed botting/duping to occur for a very long time and is almost impossible for a new person to start on. [Removed].  You guys can cry about 3rd jobs all you want but it will be here eventually.

lol...no ones crying about it. if anything others are crying that its not released this patch lol. we could careless about 3rd class or this server. theres other pservers there that offers something better. and things to our liking that dont have 3rd class. fact is most people who begs for 3rd class here havent even played renewal or have very little knowledge about 3rd class. you guys keep crying about how it has garbage exp system or overpowered gears. all those things you cry about is part of 3rd class. the most we complained about was it was too strong and made things too boring. hence why we dont want 3rd class. then again it doesnt matter, classic is closing out its just a matter of time and this server is most likely going there. so enjoy :D

Edited by VModCinnamon, 26 May 2019 - 09:02 PM.
Mod Edit: edited in quote.

#17 cazenrike

cazenrike

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

Alguem sabe me dizer pq nao consigo logar?

#18 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:43 AM

Alguem sabe me dizer pq nao consigo logar?

Me add no discord ae, Sumayks#9012 chego em casa 5 e poca, horario de Brasilia. Aí eu te ajudo lá...

#19 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:38 PM

lol...no ones crying about it. if anything others are crying that its not released this patch lol. we could careless about 3rd class or this server. theres other pservers there that offers something better. and things to our liking that dont have 3rd class. fact is most people who begs for 3rd class here havent even played renewal or have very little knowledge about 3rd class. you guys keep crying about how it has garbage exp system or overpowered gears. all those things you cry about is part of 3rd class. the most we complained about was it was too strong and made things too boring. hence why we dont want 3rd class. then again it doesnt matter, classic is closing out its just a matter of time and this server is most likely going there. so enjoy :D

There is plenty of crying about how having 3rd job will ruin it.  I played many 3rd job classes on renewal and am well aware of how they work and how renewal worked.  If they added only 3rd jobs i think people would enjoy it.  What i don't think people would enjoy is the gramps TIs being the only viable way to lvl, the +15 gear that basically requires hundreds of dollars to get a single piece upgraded and the exp penalty based on you being too high or too low compared to a monster.

Let's be honest, nothing here is challenging atm to begin with.  People make biochems and spam bombs with tokens completely ignoring mechanics. Saying 3rd job will make it too easy is laughable.

#20 Juniishiro

Juniishiro

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:24 PM

So if 3rd class comes out how would you level it? Gramps TI isn’t even bad, and there are other TI you can do, if you wanna mix it up a bit. Fact is most of us played this server due to boredom in renewal, and just wanna enjoy a trans class while having some renewal mechanic which this server offered. You mentioned that you have to spend 100s if dollars to get +15 gears in renewal but spamming token to solo bosses as a bio in this server means spending money as well? Like I said we could careless about this server now, we’re not so attached to it to even bother where it would be heading. Like I said enjoy the game while it still up and running

#21 Wyndor

Wyndor

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:47 PM

So if 3rd class comes out how would you level it? Gramps TI isn’t even bad, and there are other TI you can do, if you wanna mix it up a bit. Fact is most of us played this server due to boredom in renewal, and just wanna enjoy a trans class while having some renewal mechanic which this server offered. You mentioned that you have to spend 100s if dollars to get +15 gears in renewal but spamming token to solo bosses as a bio in this server means spending money as well? Like I said we could careless about this server now, we’re not so attached to it to even bother where it would be heading. Like I said enjoy the game while it still up and running

Lvling it is up to the content they add. I don't see bio labs with this spotlight event being bad exp for quite a few lvls, they could adjust many maps very easily.  I do find tokens to be more reasonable than RNG upgrade materials to get to +15.  Atleast with tokens you know what you are getting and quite frankly tokens can be replaced by simply having a priest with you.  You could spend hundreds on ore and still fail to get an item upgraded.  It's a big difference to anyone with an ounce of common sense.

You say you don't care yet your guild leader is here making comments every single patch whining about stuff.

#22 3003181024010732290

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:18 PM

Wishy Washy

#23 Zobaa

Zobaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 10:28 AM

map of Kraken mvp not implemented, Scaraba not implemented, no implementation implemented,

#24 Sumayks

Sumayks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 04:44 AM

wind has not stopped playing? Why are you still worried about disturbing others in the forum? As far as I remember, you did not miss the game. For me they are on the right track, they are making undesirable players in the community give quit. lol. Keep it up, with the quits announced on this page, I think the server is more pleasant, maybe now until new players are interested haeuaehuaehuaehaeuheau

Edited by Sumayks, 25 May 2019 - 04:44 AM.

#25 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 25 May 2019 - 05:19 PM

whew good thing i have high level guillotine cross in renewal , i dont mind if restart will implement 3rd classes this is a good chance to other people experience 3rd class but where are they gonna get reset stone for doing 3rd job change quest ? sorry if im advance thinker though , as a player of renewal i suggest make guillotine cross for fast leveling and farming at magma dungeon if you have fire armor with earth deleter card and amystyr bag greed skill your good to go :no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users