Ticket Handling Process/Do GMs verify zennies? True of False - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ticket Handling Process/Do GMs verify zennies? True of False

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 AlohaJayce

AlohaJayce

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2019 - 06:51 PM

I sold an item earlier and asked GM for assistance to verify the zennies that I received to be legitimate.. And surprisingly, the one who handled the ticket  told me that they don't do zeny verification. So what the heck is goin` on? Does this mean that we have a surety that the zennies we are receiving from a buyer/seller is considered legit and not dupe? If so, how come there's still a number of players complaining that they are getting dupe zennies from their deals.

I sent another ticket and had a response that they do verify zennies. So the question is, which one is true? Do GMs verify zennies or just being lazy? Were they trained to handle tickets like complaints, verification items, etc. Or they just sit in the office and trying hard to be lazy and wait for paycheck.

[Removed]

Edited by VModCinnamon, 21 May 2019 - 07:00 PM.
Mod Edit: Ticket removed.

#2 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:00 PM

oposite to an item, zeny has near infinite sources of generation, and since the verification process is through checking logs until the origin of creation of said item, do you really think it's feasible to do the same for Zeny? lol

#3 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 21 May 2019 - 07:01 PM

Please do not post a ticket content on forums.

Pm me that ticket number to look into it properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users