Mad Bunny Event - share your results! - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Mad Bunny Event - share your results!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#26 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:41 PM

Hmm ... I got my +18 Imperial spear within 50ish HD. Taking about high refinement, has WP actually solved the dupe issue? Lol

omg +18 lvl3 weapon! wtf. lol.
how would you feel when Earth Drive makes VP obsolete? :heh:

#27 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:16 PM

it, doesnt?

#28 nyyaan

nyyaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1251 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 May 2019 - 04:39 PM

omg +18 lvl3 weapon! wtf. lol.
how would you feel when Earth Drive makes VP obsolete? :heh:

I think nothing beats CS/OB for leveling and VP for MvP.

ED may look sick but ... as far as I remember, there is a short mini anime delay when you use ED, like your char is sitting duck for 0.2 seconds or so before you can move. It looks awesome if you just spam it on Wind boss I think. Otherwise, to actually use it to level ... that is to actually move around and kill monsters. I think it'll suck lol

Edited by nyyaan, 27 May 2019 - 04:42 PM.

#29 xMLGzus

xMLGzus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1117 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 May 2019 - 08:35 PM

400 ores only saw +13 1 time....

#30 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:20 AM

The first night that the event was active, I was able to get 8 different pieces of armor to +12 using less than 200 ores. The next night things were terrible and only saw +11 a handful of times before I gave up after another 200 ores.

Last night I decided to give things another try to see if I could finally get my Glorious Spear from +10 to +14. I went through 100 ore only seeing +11 three times, so I gave up and went to do something else. An hour later I came back and connected to the game using my tablet instead of my laptop, and I managed to get to +14 in under 200 ore.

The controls on the tablet were a bit clunkier since I was sitting on the couch and didn't hook up a KB and the optical mouse I was using didn't have a hard surface underneath it, but I saw way more +11 and +12 doing it that way than I did with the laptop for some reason. Weird.

Edited by VileCharmander, 28 May 2019 - 10:22 AM.

#31 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:01 PM

nothing beats that +18 OMW though. i want to know how many ores homie spent on that, truly.

#32 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:42 PM

Ridiculous events ...*smfh * Ores used ZERO!

#33 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 May 2019 - 03:30 PM

I spent at least 700 ores and my item still +10.....

#34 DuskShadowX

DuskShadowX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • LocationThe West , began Ragnarok ONline in 2003
  • Server:ReNewal: Chaos

Posted 29 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

o>O Owch...

#35 Stephanie

Stephanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:06 PM

This was honestly quite painful to read.

#36 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:08 PM

RNG happens man....

did you do all 700 in a row or what's the story here?

#37 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:44 PM

no, this is throughout the span of 3 days. it also went to +13 about 8-10 times, never went to +14 and back to +10 where it is currently sitting at.

#38 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1243 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:37 PM

Hmm ... I got my +18 Imperial spear within 50ish HD. Taking about high refinement, has WP actually solved the dupe issue? Lol

Big if true. I'm sure people are willing to pay a pretty penny for that RNGesus. I'd say it could fetch 10b if you ever decide to put it on the market.

#39 yauhoilun

yauhoilun

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:12 AM

700 is nothing. I had 3000 before but also 5 before. You have not even reached the expected average of 890 yet.

Edited by yauhoilun, 30 May 2019 - 12:14 AM.

#40 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:36 AM

Spoiler

Now that's the catch, in most of these threads you'll see ppl saying " i've used xxx and it's still +10" or whatever, leaving the immediate impression that they never got past the low upgrades, when in reality you don't even know what upgrade they were striving for and what gear it was.
"Oh i used 500 and it's still 10, nevermind the fact that its a lv4 weapon wich i was trying to +15 and hit 14 twice"

Unless the person specifies what they got/expected/used, take it with a grain of salt.

#41 mashaa

mashaa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:39 AM

Spoiler

Now that's the catch, in most of these threads you'll see ppl saying " i've used xxx and it's still +10" or whatever, leaving the immediate impression that they never got past the low upgrades, when in reality you don't even know what upgrade they were striving for and what gear it was.
"Oh i used 500 and it's still 10, nevermind the fact that its a lv4 weapon wich i was trying to +15 and hit 14 twice"

Unless the person specifies what they got/expected/used, take it with a grain of salt.

^ lol true.
xxx ores (ever hit +1x few times) but back to +10 only
We never know what x(pected) value is.

#42 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:35 AM

Well now my expected value is going to be +18, since someone managed to make that happen.

The best I've ever done in all my time playing was +16 for three of my Imperial Spears. I thought I was hot stuff since I managed that, but apparently that's just second rate. :p_cry:

#43 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 May 2019 - 06:23 AM

I agree with you Ash. The whole story should be told.

#44 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:15 AM

Spoiler

500 ores are 50 bucks right, you dont really take into consideration how much money you actually burn through for an online game that isnt exactly lively. Youre right, its math, most people dont actually burn 500 ores to just get +10, but rather got higher and dropd down again (which they should mention anyways, but people are lazy and like to spread soft drama as well), its still actually ridicilous how expensive its gotten to get gear that stands out.

in b4: even if you pay in zeny, someone paid in RL money, if noone did, youd have no ressources to upgrade

#45 CaptainSunbear

CaptainSunbear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 08:50 AM

Sometimes people just wanna aim for +14. I know for fact during my Old Bone circlet refining I had a lot of +12 up and down up and down through a box of 100. If I hadn’t gotten the +14 then it’d be like “100 ores and still +10” when it could have been “100 ores and +12 20 times and +13 3 times rest +11 and down back over”

I think someone mentions that they pull a switch on the refines which seems a bit exaggerated because RNG is unpredictable. Sometimes a +12 could become a +13 or back to 11, but that’s an 84% chance for failure. (If I’m not mistaken 16% chance success to +13 and 16% chance of success to +14).

#46 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 10:24 AM

500 ores are 50 bucks right, you dont really take into consideration how much money you actually burn through for an online game that isnt exactly lively. Youre right, its math, most people dont actually burn 500 ores to just get +10, but rather got higher and dropd down again (which they should mention anyways, but people are lazy and like to spread soft drama as well), its still actually ridicilous how expensive its gotten to get gear that stands out.

in b4: even if you pay in zeny, someone paid in RL money, if noone did, youd have no ressources to upgrade

The game is as lively as you make it. I enjoy this game. It's really the only one I play. For someone like me who only plays a little bit at night before I go to bed, there's lots of stuff that I've never done before that I'm sure lots of other people have, so there's always something for me to do. Plus I find it weirdly fun to play the market and see if I can bring down the average prices on items in Ragial (my current amusing goal is trying to cut the price on Elemental Converters).

Yes, someone has to invest $50 (or a lot of time taking surveys) for the KP to get 500 ores. If you drop all 500 ores into the RNG and don't hit your desired refine level, it is disheartening. But would you feel any better dropping that $50 into loot crates for another game? With this Mad Bunny event, at least you got some other items along with those ores (safe certs, Soul Potions, Mad Bunny shields, whatnot) so you aren't completely empty handed if your items don't get to the refine level you wanted.

Sigh... I feel like these forums are seeing more negative posts lately. Is it just me seeing that, or have others noticed that trend as well?

#47 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:12 PM

I'm DONE for my sura!!!

Now just waiting for the availability of enchanting these gears!!!

Illusion battle glove +14 = 1Box

Illusion Muffler +14 = 1Box

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

#48 Netha

Netha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:08 AM

The game is as lively as you make it. I enjoy this game. It's really the only one I play. For someone like me who only plays a little bit at night before I go to bed, there's lots of stuff that I've never done before that I'm sure lots of other people have, so there's always something for me to do. Plus I find it weirdly fun to play the market and see if I can bring down the average prices on items in Ragial (my current amusing goal is trying to cut the price on Elemental Converters).

Yes, someone has to invest $50 (or a lot of time taking surveys) for the KP to get 500 ores. If you drop all 500 ores into the RNG and don't hit your desired refine level, it is disheartening. But would you feel any better dropping that $50 into loot crates for another game? With this Mad Bunny event, at least you got some other items along with those ores (safe certs, Soul Potions, Mad Bunny shields, whatnot) so you aren't completely empty handed if your items don't get to the refine level you wanted.

Sigh... I feel like these forums are seeing more negative posts lately. Is it just me seeing that, or have others noticed that trend as well?

Nah its just that anyone else has left long ago because not worth it ;D

#49 Cristalion

Cristalion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

Ok after a really sad story of 10 boxes and items was at last ore in +10 I got the best of luck....made 3 gears +15, 2 of them in a row from +10 to +15 (10 ores).

Im more than happy with this mad bunny....I had my bad feelings of this but as we all know.....IS ALL ABOUT LUCK and guess what? Im the luckiest =)...my Russian girlfriend told me why dont give a try again and BOOM god those +15 gears

#50 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:51 PM

Ok after a really sad story of 10 boxes and items was at last ore in +10 I got the best of luck....made 3 gears +15, 2 of them in a row from +10 to +15 (10 ores).

Im more than happy with this mad bunny....I had my bad feelings of this but as we all know.....IS ALL ABOUT LUCK and guess what? Im the luckiest =)...my Russian girlfriend told me why dont give a try again and BOOM god those +15 gears

that's nice.
that always happens. a stream of failures, then the next batch is the reverse.
and vice versa.

same with my bs blessings.
took 10 attempts to +8 my shield, then only 1 to +9 (literally was down to the last 2 bs blessings).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users