DB RK Weapon choice

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 3795140120012315480

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 12:41 AM

For DB RK, if single hand weapon, Thanatos mace will be the best choice for grinding mob? or any other sword / spear recommend?

Edited by 3795140120012315480, 28 May 2019 - 12:41 AM.

#2 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:24 AM

I'd say Valkyrie Hammer [4] or Erde [2]

#3 blackCROSSCY

blackCROSSCY

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1864 posts
  • LocationSG
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:50 AM

cheapest option: club/mace [4]

basically you just want the slots to put archer skel for damage or hunter fly cards for HP leech. Erde is not really good unless you want spell enchants (for cast time), because wasting money on getting EA5 enchant isn't worth on erde when you can just slot 2 archer skel on club/mace.

The more luxurious version is to use valk hammer[4]. Same as club/mace but gives hp/sp and 1 vit every upgrade on weapon.

Thanatos hammer is a possible option  if you don't need extra damage, but want more SP leech because you use RBDH and Fafnir.  It's nowhere near optimal damage, but still usable, since you can think as if you paid 3 slots for HP and SP leech, but its still a pretty cheap weapon.

Edited by blackCROSSCY, 28 May 2019 - 04:51 AM.

#4 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 May 2019 - 05:28 AM

back then a friend of mine gave me 3xAS RTE but its not a good option since you cannot use parry or quicken. still have my +10 mace[4] thought, works wonders face tanking most monsters xD

#5 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 06:44 AM

back then a friend of mine gave me 3xAS RTE but its not a good option since you cannot use parry or quicken. still have my +10 mace[4] thought, works wonders face tanking most monsters xD

x3 RTE is roughly the same as the mace [10] since you can enchant the Rte with archer enchant. You cannot parry with a mace unless you meant to say two handed sword with 4 slots?

#6 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 28 May 2019 - 07:31 AM

maces became the popular weapon of choice for rks in the past because daggers/swords proc Stalker Counter Instinct in WoE :T (otherwise pretty sure ppl would've liked to keep using a dagger that can be shared with other classes)

#7 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 01:59 PM

Yeah doesn't have to be a mace. It can be any Thanatos weapon an RK can equip. They all do the same thing.

I use mace because my Genetic uses mace. Its the best weapon I have found if you are taking a lot of damage. If you can't leech back enough HP then the ranged % damage will be offset by the lower percentage of max HP you have. In terms of ease of leveling I never use archer skeleton. Chasing damage is irrelevant if you are already 1-shotting. The only time I would use a ranged % weapon over Thanatos is if it meant the difference between 1 shotting or 2 shotting. Always do Malicious Thanatos.

#8 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 03:57 PM

thanatos weapon i think good enough for lvling only..leech HP n SP at same time..

#9 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:17 PM

x3 RTE is roughly the same as the mace [10] since you can enchant the Rte with archer enchant. You cannot parry with a mace unless you meant to say two handed sword with 4 slots?

i mean long time ago when RTE is not enchant able and yes you cannot parry or quicken with mace too xD

#10 NekoCaptainNoob

NekoCaptainNoob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:16 PM

3x AS  EA5 or 6   RTE is a good choice  if you're sharing gear with Gene 

1 weapon for 2 characters  (or more if you have multiple RK / Genes on same account for farming instances :D)

Edited by NekoCaptainNoob, 02 June 2019 - 09:16 PM.

#11 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:32 PM

3x powerful archer skell for 6% total extra ranged damage on RTEea5 compared to regular archer skel :V

4x powerful archer skel for 8% total extra ranged damage on high refined valkyrie hammer if you have army of RKs / 3 powerful AS and 1 drac for sustainable sp stream for breath spewing :V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users