Returning Playing ~ Looking for Tips, Advice, Adventure, and Friendship - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning Playing ~ Looking for Tips, Advice, Adventure, and Friendship

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Losick

Losick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLevittown, PA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:33 AM

Hi there,

So I just returned after a very seriously long break. 

It has been years since I've actually played the game-- I'd say around 2012 unfortunately.

The char I'd like to start off playing as is my lowie, Losick who is currently a level 39/36 High Merchant.

I do have higher level chars, but she was my work in progress when I left and I loved playing her and wanna continue.

I'm looking for tons of advice because I don't know everything that is different now and I feel so stand-offish about jumping back in.

I'm on the Chaos server. I'm currently in my own guild, but it's only me so I'm open to breaking my guild to join someone elses if I find a group of people who want to keep playing together or keep in touch. I use to love doing WoE on my High Priest and Gypsy and would eventually like to get back into it once Losick is high level-- or even just find a guild into other things as long as it has a nice community feel ^__^

Where should I be leveling right now?

Are there quests I should focus on or just hunting?

What builds should I look into for Master Smiths?

What's the best items to farm for to make zeny?

Anyone interested in partying? I don't mind if we sit and chit chat a lot-- I loved doing that and taking things slow but I'm also into power leveling at times when I get *really* into it.

What gears should I focus on trying to get?

Any other tips and advice?

Please hit me up in game or on here! I'm really looking forward to playing again ^___^

#2 Losick

Losick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLevittown, PA

Posted 01 June 2019 - 12:01 PM

Oh! I forgot. Is there anyone on here who enjoys RPing? Or have a guild for it or be interested in making one for RPing?

#3 Gaicoz

Gaicoz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationPorto Alegre

Posted 01 June 2019 - 10:13 PM

Hi Losick, i currently not playing iRO too often but i always go there playing forfun, Do you use discord?

#4 Losick

Losick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLevittown, PA

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:23 AM

I've never used discord, but I can go ahead and get it. I'm familiar with it because of my friends through other games but just never got into it.

#5 Gaicoz

Gaicoz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationPorto Alegre

Posted 02 June 2019 - 09:56 AM

Check your inbox

#6 andxres

andxres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 12:45 AM

Tips:

Create your focus
What do you want to do in iro? WOE? PVM? or farming?

If you want to WOE, I suggest you join WOE TE which only consist of trans and job 2 only at maximum level 99. It because the most resemble with your prerenewal experience.

If you want to PVM, create party friendly who can hunt zeny by themselves later like Ranger(archer class) or Genetic (merchant class). Ranger is the cheapest and early money maker meanwhile genetic need 2-3 times investment to grip by themselves.

Don't consider yourself playing other class like GX or support since they need sufficient fund. In spite of support class can get party, major time they unable to hunt by themselves. But support has more tendency to be invited on ET especially Archbishop.

For guild you can see our guild party section and start applying there.

Currently the faster zeny maker is instance.

The most profitable is ET. But following my suggestion creating ranger or gene, you can do old glast heim by yourself which profit 20-30m per day. You can do sarah profiting 500-700k per day.

The most easiest is creating blacksmith and start spamming greed at low ti or magma dun. They add money fast if you patient enough.

#7 gaurus

gaurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 560 posts
  • LocationJuno

Posted 04 June 2019 - 11:24 AM

Hope you find some kind friends along the way of leveling. I have good luck making some good friends that still playing till this date by being little bit more talkative in low ti and mid ti party sessions. Some times party didnt talk much but when you meet friends that just clicked it gonna be awesome :D uh but also beware of scammer >,<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users